Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X13C]X13Coin, X13 POW/POS | 1 Month of Pow | bittrex poloniex - page 16. (Read 51090 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
when this was launched

5am euro? lol

11 pm euro Tongue

11 pm gmt?

i was here yesterday and i didn't see this

anyway what is the current diff?

didnt even post launch on OP, scam
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
when this was launched

5am euro? lol

11 pm euro Tongue

11 pm gmt?

i was here yesterday and i didn't see this

anyway what is the current diff?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
when this was launched

5am euro? lol
Activity: 161
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
Found 13 blocks last night (40mhash)

18RYFZitDS7D1fLPgr9e5GQnsQCWzreW1r
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
 Angry I want a pool!!!!! Angry
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
My hash 110M at cipherpool from begin ( 5h ago ) , it's say confirm 20 block but i don't receive any coin, i quit , "NO STATS" pool after all

Bummer, you must have missed the announcement. The guy who runs that pool posted about 5 hours ago and said he was having trouble with it and decided to take it down.

I take down the pool until i receive the pubkey of the foundation address from the dev in order to get accepted blocks..
Activity: 224
@Dev,

will a block explorer be set up?
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
Anyone finding blocks solo? I've been at it with 10Mh for a couple of hours and haven't found anything. At this diff I thought I would have had better luck. It's rare to get in on a coin before it goes to pools and the diff spikes.

Nothing yet, 20 mhs at it since 1h now...
Thanks.
Does this look correct? I've never solo mined and want to be sure it's set up correctly.

Looks just fine, you should have found blocks at this speed and so much time i believe.  This is bugging me....
I finally got 1 block. It took 4 hours of mining though.
Activity: 193
My hash 110M at cipherpool from begin ( 5h ago ) , it's say confirm 20 block but i don't receive any coin, i quit , "NO STATS" pool after all
Activity: 60
Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!
No plans for a Twitter or Facebook?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Are these the same developers that are behind X11Coin or XC? Can someone clarify this?
Who built a pool? Grin
Activity: 210
- 201 Coins per block (1 Coin per block goes to me) Kiss nice business idea

Be careful of this this is the same set up as Summercoin had (dev gets certain amount per block), well he eventually just dumps, abandons the coin and moves on to one like this.
Activity: 98
i want mining pool  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 224
anyone mining solo and getting some found blocks?   i can't believe we are all unlucky....

I got one, an hour ago
Activity: 906
anyone mining solo and getting some found blocks?   i can't believe we are all unlucky....
Activity: 906
Anyone finding blocks solo? I've been at it with 10Mh for a couple of hours and haven't found anything. At this diff I thought I would have had better luck. It's rare to get in on a coin before it goes to pools and the diff spikes.

Nothing yet, 20 mhs at it since 1h now...
Thanks.
Does this look correct? I've never solo mined and want to be sure it's set up correctly.

Looks just fine, you should have found blocks at this speed and so much time i believe.  This is bugging me....
Pages:
Jump to: