Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X15Coin] [Pure POS Now][ Latest X15 Algorithm] |PoW/PoS|◆ On Bittrex◆ - page 14. (Read 39607 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
Mac wallet tested and works great. Dev please add to OP
I might be old fashioned but it took like 10 min to sync new wallet and 30 sec to transfer coins from CCEX to wallet. That is FAST  Wink

https://twitter.com/GlobalFuzeInc/status/484792802325565440
Retweet please
SellALL, BuyBTC
SellALL, BuyBTC
We need exposure as well as future development and exchanges will add it without questions if done properly.
Activity: 280
Bittrex add would be nice, but I think it is inevitable either way...
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Hope that I will add more exchange, the currency of greater visibility of the
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
This is what I am looking forward to the coin, I will buy and hold it, has been deposited, until the end of development
  +1
SellALL, BuyBTC
Any news on Mac wallet ?
I know there is a bounty for it but seems kind of slim (at least at todays prices). I can add another 2000 to it.
Anyone else ?

seem nobody do the Mac wallet task , no idea why , just download source code then compile it if have the environment , so easy task!

I'm on it
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Any news on Mac wallet ?
I know there is a bounty for it but seems kind of slim (at least at todays prices). I can add another 2000 to it.
Anyone else ?

seem nobody do the Mac wallet task , no idea why , just download source code then compile it if have the environment , so easy task!
Activity: 13
This is what I am looking forward to the coin, I will buy and hold it, has been deposited, until the end of development
SellALL, BuyBTC
Any news on Mac wallet ?
Anyone else ?
Activity: 36
Now on the POS phase, what's the next move?

X15COIN is Pure POS now , our next plan is to add anonymous transfer , X15coin team focus on this and done some coding and testing ,  so the new wallet will coming soon , please support X15coin like you are doing now , many thanks !!
Below is the screenshot for new wallet , just draft maybe have some update in future, fyi...

The new wallet? Very beautiful. Good for you ~ ~ continue refueling X15Coin
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
Activity: 14

X15COIN is Pure POS now , our next plan is to add anonymous transfer , X15coin team focus on this and done some coding and testing ,  so the new wallet will coming soon , please support X15coin like you are doing now , many thanks !!
Below is the screenshot for new wallet , just draft maybe have some update in future, fyi...

http://i.imgur.com/V0ncorq.jpg
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
SellALL, BuyBTC
Activity: 394
Just left 100+ block , after 10 000 block , PoW will be end !!!

Soon to see the price skyrocket Cheesy

Everyone tweet Bittrex for the request!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking
Just left 100+ block , after 10 000 block , PoW will be end !!!

Yup, but this coin is no good without Bit or Polo.
Pages:
Jump to: