Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][X15Coin] [Pure POS Now][ Latest X15 Algorithm] |PoW/PoS|◆ On Bittrex◆ - page 9. (Read 39607 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
To the moon. I bought some...
Activity: 504
I told you guys!!

bear trap!!!

anyone who sold low I do not feel bad for you. that is what you get for having weak hands. I bought a bunch of your coins for 4-5-6 hundred, but i'll sell them back to you for 1k if you want =)

I'm also holding but lets clarify the situation with premine, then I'll buy more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Cryptomancer
X11Coin and X13Coin had really great launches.  X15Coin has a desirable name, seems like a good bet.
Activity: 294
I told you guys!!

bear trap!!!

anyone who sold low I do not feel bad for you. that is what you get for having weak hands. I bought a bunch of your coins for 4-5-6 hundred, but i'll sell them back to you for 1k if you want =)
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
X15C looks good on Bittrex.
Well, I am in it.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Doesn't change the fact that the block explorer is still broken and we cannot see the premine address though.

Oh! I though i was clumsy to find that premine address. Poor me.

The address is there, but how can you check it without explorer?  Huh

Not FUDing, i've bought mine at 400 just now. Just remain cautious as usual since crypto is full of scammer.

I know, i couldn't check the premine is still there with using that address on explorer too. I hope dev will solve it soon to keep coins growth stable.
Activity: 532
Doesn't change the fact that the block explorer is still broken and we cannot see the premine address though.

The address is there, but how can you check it without explorer?  Huh

Not FUDing, i've bought mine at 400 just now. Just remain cautious as usual since crypto is full of scammer.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Well that's also true, Dev should fix it first.
Activity: 532
this look promising:

X15Coin_Dev
‏@X15Coin_Dev
Our anonymity is great, it is unprecedented! I will inform the work of the progress made in 24 hours, you will see a new creation.
stupid young dumpers Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hey I got back all my I dumped coins half price though!

same me, and not going to dump them again Smiley Sorry for my doubts.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Hey I got back all my I dumped coins half price though!
X15Coin_Dev @X15Coin_Dev  ·  31m
Just finished writing some test code, which is able to go to the center of an anonymous technology, I feel we're going to make history.
Activity: 294

yes, well said...my guess is the people selling right now is just 16-19 year old kids who dont know about markets and see the price dropped and panic because they think they will lose everything. they buyhigh, sell low.

Right now, I buy low, so I can sell high later =) And by later I mean in like 48 hours lmao
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
https://twitter.com/X15Coin_Dev

look dev is still working!!

beartrap!! Buy back all the coins for cheap!

Yeah at least I get to buy back the coins I dumped like an idiot for cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: