Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XBR] bitcoinR (bitcoinr.org) | Quantitatively-Flexible Reserve Currency - page 6. (Read 3094 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 1
Do exchange earlier then 1 jul,because need to sell XBR
want to sell xbr too
please contact +852 92590002 telegram  patrick
Activity: 7
OH, 50% pre-mined, nice project!
good luck!!
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
Wings Doors have surely captured the pandemic issue with a solution that we badly need. Is there a limit to how many doors a particular individual/company can order now that the demand should be high?
Activity: 5
Block 3659, over the past seven hours time no mining block, the difficulty Settings has a problem, hope can cause your attention

Diff is Big

POW 3221336069

the difference is very big, this is a major problem
Activity: 2
Block 3659, over the past seven hours time no mining block, the difficulty Settings has a problem, hope can cause your attention

Diff is Big

POW 3221336069
Activity: 1
Authored great articles for large audiences about crypto?
Do you have 10,000 (auditable) YouTube/Twitter followers?
Have you spoken at crypto conferences?  On CNBC?  CNN?
Do you have a crypto podcast?  Are you a seasoned Reddit, BitcoinTalk or Quora user?

I do have 10000 russian speaking followers on Facebook but most of them don't really give a .. about crypto unfortunately Smiley Do you have any "bounty position" for translators? I'm professional translator with ProZ profile from a few languages into Russian.
Activity: 6
You have chosen a bad time for bringing a new project in the cryptocurrency world, it’s really tough to get a positive response from across the pandemic world, whatever the case is, your project looks potential for the future perspectives.

In coming days people will be more involve in cryptocurrency due to COVID-19 lot's of people finding an alternative way against fiat currency, lot's of virus lives on a single note. Now might be time to avoid fiat for daily transaction.
brand new
Activity: 0
From a pure buyers perspective price seems very attractive here.
I would rather wait for a confirmed change of trend on higher timeframes.
I think as a company is doing great work and making major developments,
just considering token value I think we still need to remain patient untill the platform will be used more frequently.
I have the feeling the product is still in its testfases untill we could really gauge the opportunities and subsequent value for the tokens being used.
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
Any news regarding when will the coin hit on any exchange? And which exchange you guys are looking for? Binance would be great I think.
Activity: 62
Can Android user will be able to mine in future? Since most people are now using android so it will be great & I researched on the net that mining is available on Android also.
Can it exchange all coin which are listed on coinmarketcap.
brand new
Activity: 0
There are other exchange too how do you differnciate to them?
though you have many thing but can you clear this matter.
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
Do you have any plan to start a bounty campaign on bitcointalk? I believe starting a bounty campaign will give your project more recognation for sure.
Activity: 3
The concept and purpose of this project is very good.
This is the foundation that explains the benefits of this project in the future.
 I hope the development team can do their best at every opportunit...
Activity: 27
Do you have any socila media bounty or token ?or any promotional benifi to promote more your exchange.
Activity: 42
Good to see mining projects where new comers like me can join and mine the coin. BTC mining is closed for new comers. I hope this will gain good price once listed on exchange. Good luck.
Activity: 36
You think with time complexity of mining this coin will increase to a level that we need special miners (like BTC ASIC miners)to mine this coin?
Activity: 27
Whats the utilization of this token? Where we can use it after we have it in our wallet. Are you in touch with any merchants worldwide where we will able to use this coin in future or its usage will be determined by price it take on the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: