Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 110. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Ich bin mir nicht sicher - aber wenn Deutsche hier sind, die Fragen haben: Ich helfe euch gerne weiter Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"

XC switching to POS in less than 50 blocks....
glad to see you changed you Sig.  I was going to suggest that earlier
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
the multipool is on chinese ?? is there a way to switch to english?
cant wait for multipool to start to see the price sky rocketing  Cool

cryptoalts.com
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

XC switching to POS in less than 50 blocks....
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
the multipool is on chinese ?? is there a way to switch to english?
cant wait for multipool to start to see the price sky rocketing  Cool
Activity: 573
Just wanted to provide an update,  mixernode code is being updated, will be back online when finished

+1

I am sorry, if this post is a bit chaotic and not in perfect english (not my mother tongue).
For about 2 days I am planing to invest into a crypto currency. I am very new to this topic.

I was an IRC and bitcointalk - online! - for over 30 hours and have read and read and read...

Yesterday, my list was: X11coin, LibertyCoin (XLB) and Darkcoin (DRK) and a side look to OrangeCoin. Anonymity: These are the very first anon-coins (please correct me, if there are other interesting anon-coins) and I believe this is what the market is looking for.

XLB: I am believing, that only a few persons are in IRC, but what I have read yesterday in the XLB channel was very depressing. Devs and Community not working together, problems with anon integration in wallet, etc. Moreover, today was liberty-day - a kind of XLB-self-made-event - and I hoped to get some really really nice news. But: no.

DRK: Ideas are good. I think, that this is no doubt. But: with that market cap the devs should be more pessimistic and secure and know exactly what they are doing. This fork-chaos yesterday was a prove, that the team (are there only 2???) is to small and overwhelm with the current "size" of DRK.

XC: very smart community, very productive community, an open minded dev -> A dev who knows when it is time to ask for help and does not what to do everything buy his own! I think, that is very important. (i have been in IT-buissness and I know, that it is possible to do great work with 1-2 IT-experts / programmers, but when the "product" grows, people have to jump in and do other work: example: marketing. Hire the right people for the right jobs!!!

XC: go go go!!!

Intelligent analyze, hire hire ..
someone explane me how multipool work. There exist one wallet and he get stake faster then my wallet? pm me how it works, otherwise the answer is lost in this thread/ Many thanks

Multipool will mine the most profitable coin on all coinmarket, and dump this for XC coin.

and this is good for XC, the price will rise with your multipool right?

You're german right?

Der Preis steigt nicht zwangsläufig. Aber durch den multipool wird regelmäßig neue Kaufkraft auf den Markt geschmissen. Ist also auf jeden Fall gut für XC.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I will catch-up with everyone in the morning.
legendary
Activity: 1330
X11 Multipool:  http://x11.ltc1btc.com/  which has more than 80G X11 hash rate.
Scrypt Multipool:http://www.ltc1btc.com/ which has more than 25G Scrypt hash rate.
So we are Professional on Multipool running

I AM IN
legendary
Activity: 1148
X11 Multipool:  http://x11.ltc1btc.com/  which has more than 80G X11 hash rate.
Scrypt Multipool:http://www.ltc1btc.com/ which has more than 25G Scrypt hash rate.
So we are Professional on Multipool running
legendary
someone explane me how multipool work. There exist one wallet and he get stake faster then my wallet? pm me how it works, otherwise the answer is lost in this thread/ Many thanks

Multipool will mine the most profitable coin on all coinmarket, and dump this for XC coin.

and this is good for XC, right?

yes we will buy XC coin and pay miner the XC coin , that will make the XC coin price higher and higher.
Activity: 938
Over 500Ghs nethash. So I was right about this coin from the start.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1330
The tech behind this coin is facinating. I hope success for developer and its supporters.

i will soon.
Just people seem to be saying after POW finishes there could be a dump, any particular reason for this?

No, except last miners dumping. Maybe a little accumulation, don't think there will be a serious dump.
legendary
Activity: 1386

and this is good for XC, the price will rise with your multipool right?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
The tech behind this coin is facinating. I hope success for developer and its supporters.
legendary

and our multipool has a very good algorithm to calculate which coin is the most profitable, and that's the reason we have more than 80G X11 pow and run more than 1 year, join us guys, we will not disappointe you. Smiley Smiley

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

Now i understand, thanks. But Pow stage is not finished yet?
legendary

Activity: 644
I'm on your multipool mining XC right now to test it...you really need to change Graph Stats at "Current Pool Hash Distribution" ...I cant see nothing there...maybe Just numbers will be ok to see hash dist. or repair this graphs ... Wink  otherwise it is OK...My hash rate is displaying correctly ..

Do you have Javascript disabled by any chance?

I will make a pool stats page so you can see who is mining what coins more specifically, and who is mining hybrid, and etc. Just at work right now so I cannot do that right at this moment. I used my lunch break to add XC support. Tongue

Edit : Ok the labels are overlapping on the front page. I'll look into that.
Jump to: