Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 106. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
I'm not having any coin minted in the wallet when I have a decent amount of coins in it. Is this just bad luck or what ? Using the windows wallet released yesterday (27/05). Any help welcome. Cheers.

Last block was almost 10 minutes ago...doesn't seem right???

I don't now what you are saying but POS is enabled from start.

The recap from the minting icon is frozen to "next reward is in 1 minute" forever as an example

Another block just dropped in the block explorer. It just took a long time.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
i did send my coins to new wallet but they are not confirmed even 1 confirm

edit: its confirmed
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
I'm not having any coin minted in the wallet when I have a decent amount of coins in it. Is this just bad luck or what ? Using the windows wallet released yesterday (27/05). Any help welcome. Cheers.

I don't now what you are saying but POS is enabled from start.

The recap from the minting icon is frozen to "next reward is in 1 minute" forever as an example
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Put your own XC receiving address in there for -u

This! What I posted was just an example! Replace it with your own address!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Stratum @ Suprnova has been shutdown.

Was a pleasure with you guys ! Great coin, great community, really hope it will succeed !

Activity: 770
There is absolutely no sign of a dump. Pow has ended and price is on rise since that . really encouraging movement.
Activity: 368
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
On the move again ya! I'll be throwing a couple hundred more bucks towards this coin tomorrow, but by tomorrow I don't think $200 will buy me that many coins! By tomorrow $200 might only buy me 100 coins Wink
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
pos start! and green candles on mintpal too....

roger that
Activity: 519
Merit: 253

Also keep in mind that out of the last 20 blocks over 50% were POS so my guess would be around 5,611,199 for total money supply at the end of POW. But I could be wrong.  Smiley

Looks like I was a little high on my estimate.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Why does the number of outstanding coins sometimes go down after a PoS block?
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
getting the drink/smoke ready for PoS celebs  Grin

UPADTE: SMOking/Drinking
Activity: 434
Universal Life Church Minister
Activity: 756
is the mac wallet up to date? saw something in thread earlier. Can I PoS stake mine with latest mac wallet?

yes - it just doesn't have the xcode in it

I was wondering, do you have plans to make a timeline of your future development?

I think it would be good for stoking interest and excitement in your project.

Yes
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Looks like things are going to remain stable.. Think a lot of people are waiting and just keeping an eye, could be a real upwards jolt to the price soon..

Yep no massive sell walls the price is even on a slightly upward trend and only 9 blocks left

Um, I think POW ended a little bit ago: http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/comments/26n3k0/pow_has_ended_pos_phase_has_begun_multipool_is/

not yet
is the mac wallet up to date? saw something in thread earlier. Can I PoS stake mine with latest mac wallet?

forgive me but what is the xcode? the anonymizing feature?

when can we expect this?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

I was wondering, do you have plans to make a timeline of your future development?

I think it would be good for stoking interest and excitement in your project.
Jump to: