Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 158. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
This coin going to moon  Grin So long Darkcoin
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
How much of this dev work is going to be open source? What's to stop the competition just ripping off all the ideas?
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I wonder who customized the layout on http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/  Wink

Looking good, though the top image of the XC is a bit blurry for me, i will get it 200+ subscribers tomorrow, so it can get added to the altcoin list.

what's your screen res?

1360x768

weird it looks fine on 1080p
Activity: 93
Merit: 250
I wonder who customized the layout on http://www.reddit.com/r/XCofficialreddit/  Wink

Looking good, though the top image of the XC is a bit blurry for me, i will get it 200+ subscribers tomorrow, so it can get added to the altcoin list.

what's your screen res?

1360x768

what's your screen res?

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
We are one of the sponsors for the Bitcoin conference in DC (bitcoinbeltway.com) FYI, this conference has I think ~200 tickets left and is nearly sold out. And it is in the middle of DC and lots of lobbyists and economic committee members will be present.

This is just an idea, let me know if anyone has an interest:

Perhaps we should do a donation drive in XC/LTC/BTC/CACH/whatever to fund literature/swag/goodies (and have them branded) to be handed out to promote advantages of a decentralized economy though XC. And we could donate 50% of the proceeds to the various charities at the conference.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Activity: 295
legendary
get ready for blast off. Start buying fellas now is the time

Your friend must be pretty happy selling of his dark, xc bringing him good fortune.

Yes, but the low DRK prices when it goes back to mintpal may be too tempting...
legendary
Activity: 1386
BTW DEV, if you need someone on your team send me a message. I have the funds, the contacts and the skills to help this project.

the dev is sleeping, and when he wake up this thread has 30 sites more, better you write him a pm
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
BTW DEV, if you need someone on your team send me a message. I have the funds, the contacts and the skills to help this project.

He has asked for anyone interested to send him a PM.  go for it.
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
I still like XC.  
And the Anonymity protocol = MetX or Met-X

Your friend must be pretty happy selling of his dark, xc bringing him good fortune.
legendary
Activity: 971
XC may benefit from the DRK fork. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
dark"ship' going down.... XC rise. buy now or sell at 0.0084 Smiley
Activity: 322
I'd like to mention XChange again. It's like monetary exchange. Exchange of goods and services. Exchange of money. XChange. Think about it.

All these other ideas sound like what nerds would come up with. Nobody in the general public cares about chips and chains and crypto. Only crypto nerds like that stuff. That type of thinking produced ridiculous coins like GPU-coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
maybe this (my favorite is XProtocoll)

XProtocoll

XChip

XCode

XCloud

XClient

XGlobe

XCrypt

XCrypto

XCurrency

XCurr

XCell

I'm in favor anything that keeps "XC" but that is not set it stone, I just think that it has a footing already...

Ghostcoin

XCover

StealthCoin

XCryptic

XChain

^^What do you guys think of XChain?
Jump to: