Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 155. (Read 268504 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
VOTE FOR XC NOW at https://www.coinpayments.net/vote . TOP 4-5 COINS WILL BE ADDED TO THEIR MERCHANT CHAIN. ALL WE NEED IS ABOUT 60 VOTES.

Unlike those exchange sites vote, this only allows 1 vote for each ip address.
All it takes is 0.0011BTC, and a few mins of your time to do it.
Current vote status: https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

Step 1: Go to https://www.coinpayments.net/vote
Step 2: Select XC
Step 3: Click on the bottom "Submit Vote - 0.001BTC"
Step 4: Type in your email address and your name, and choose the coin you want to use to vote (0.001BTC or 0.0427190LTC or 991Doge)
Step 5: Click "Complete Donation"
Step 6: Send 0.0011BTC(0.0001 is transaction fee) to whatever the address they give you for your vote.
Step 7: Wait about 20 mins, and check your email to confirm your vote, and DONE

Step 7 is crucial. If you don't confirm it, it won't count.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
At least with simply "XC," if someone ever does come up with an amazing name (which still abbrv's as XC), it won't be too hard to adapt it.  Smiley

Also, Dev -- Please update the total coin supply / pow phase in the OP.  Some people I see are still confused.

can't believe it i made it through chaos and trolls from 8000 satoshi, even i doubt at first and gradually i became as one of strong hands as you do.

i wanna cry.  thanks to you and dev and jasilee and all guys.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
XC = X(anonymous) C(Crypto)
let it be XC

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

X11Coin officially renamed to XC  Grin

Awesome. It's name already suggests that it is different from other coins.
Activity: 140
http://mine-coin.de

http://xc.mine-coin.de

spread the hashrate and send some miners over
Activity: 616
At least with simply "XC," if someone ever does come up with an amazing name (which still abbrv's as XC), it won't be too hard to adapt it.  Smiley

Also, Dev -- Please update the total coin supply / pow phase in the OP.  Some people I see are still confused.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
love XC, loved Teka's logo as well
Activity: 840

Great, I tried to push hard for this. So what do you think of the simplistic logo, I posted above?
Activity: 164
I would leave the name only XC
+1 simple and easy to say.  Doesn't have to mean anything.. or does it?!  But really no it doesn't.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

such limited supply?  the supply is 33 million approx no  ?
[/quote]

No, it was changed with the wallet update today.  Total PoW blocks reduced to 22500, making max supply around 6.2 to 7.4 million coins
[/quote]

Serious ? Where u get this info - and why has this info not been updated on the home page or something so everyone knows the real specs? 
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
My suggestion:

X-Caliber (XC)

X defined as: an unknown quantity / anonymous
Caliber defined as: degree of merit or excellence

This is to suggest that the merit/excellence of XC is unknown, or infinite (in a positive sense -- as the brilliant dev + coin's revolutionary innovation with such limited supply will create the image of a prestigious/ premium/ exclusive coin).

Also, there is a word play with the ancient mythical relic, Excalibur, which is the legendary sword of King Arthur and is sometimes attributed with magical powers or associated with the rightful sovereignty of Great Britain.  Which we can draw parallels from, as XC is the coin with revolutionary innovation and the potential to gain "sovereignty" in the altcoin world.

Bump.  Any thoughts?

Sorry but I'm a strong believer in just XC.

yeap only XC is nice!
XC is best for also Smiley

with the new wallet can someone explain how to switch from old to new ??
sorry for the noob question  Smiley Cheesy

when i log in the pool im mining i saw a miner with 120000 khash ?! wtf man ?? renting perhaps is not a good idea
Activity: 756

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I wouldn't expect anything in crypto. There are a lot of questions left unanswered about XC and how it works. Nobody seems too interested in having them answered. I waited all night for an answer about potential bloat but there's no answer.

Most people just don't care. They are here to just make fiat.
Activity: 616
My suggestion:

X-Caliber (XC)

This is to suggest that the merit/excellence of XC is unknown, or infinite (in a positive sense -- as the brilliant dev + coin's revolutionary innovation with such limited supply will create the image of a prestigious/ premium/ exclusive coin).

Also, there is a word play with the ancient mythical relic, Excalibur, which is the legendary sword of King Arthur and is sometimes attributed with magical powers or associated with the rightful sovereignty of Great Britain.  Which we can draw parallels from, as XC is the coin with revolutionary innovation and the potential to gain "sovereignty" in the altcoin world.

Bump.  Any thoughts?

No, it was changed with the wallet update today.  Total PoW blocks reduced to 22500, making max supply around 6.2 to 7.4 million coins
Activity: 206
My suggestion:

X-Caliber (XC)

Bump.  Any thoughts?

yeap only XC is nice!
My suggestion:

X-Caliber (XC)

Bump.  Any thoughts?

Activity: 840
My suggestion:

X-Caliber (XC)

Bump.  Any thoughts?

Jump to: