Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 184. (Read 268507 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Piss-weak market reaction, thought everyone was millionaire by now

Similar ratio to darkcoin that litecoin has to bitcoin in marketcap. Shows market already priced in anon feature during the nuclear runup yesterday. Also shows first-adopter coins fare better even when similar coins function better fundamentally (won't call this a clone coin if the dev has some unique code). Maybe the future holds more to this coin, but until then gratz to early buyers yesterday on poloniex
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Can anyone show some proof in the blockchain that transactions are anon? Dev didn't answer my questions. So far there only seems to be a theory paper written by someone else and the dev's claim he has implemented it.

Or maybe you are too thick to see it? The answer and proof has been provided by numerous people in this thread.

Thanks for the kind words. I haven't seen any proof in the blockchain so far. A screenshot of a wallet saying 'unknown' isn't enough for me. Try to answer questions instead of getting defensive.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Can anyone show some proof in the blockchain that transactions are anon? Dev didn't answer my questions. So far there only seems to be a theory paper written by someone else and the dev's claim he has implemented it.

Or maybe you are too thick to see it? The answer and proof has been provided by numerous people in this thread. Your poor attempts at FUD are like a mosquito, it keeps buzzing around your head until someone rolls up a paper and squashes it to the wall. Keep buzzing bro, keep buzzing.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM

take a dose of caffeine and test new wallet moron ....
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1148
First Anon coin with pos! that's a big thing!

Stop troll, if you have faith in XC Wink

Its already done!
I do believe XC coin is the future!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250

Its already done!
Activity: 686
legendary
About 1700ish

So now it is just a matter of time, how long the dev needs to sleep and then release the gui on the anon features, and how much can be mined/accumulated between then Cheesy
that's doesn't matter,the Anon feature has worked.
Activity: 208
About 1700ish

So now it is just a matter of time, how long the dev needs to sleep and then release the gui on the anon features, and how much can be mined/accumulated between then Cheesy
Activity: 154

legendary
Just sent a test transaction from the new wallet,worked a treat and did just what it was supposed to Tongue

Glad it worked as advertised - lots more to do, I need some sleep now..  

If your wallet never sends the transaction outbound, that is in indicate of a network error to the mixernode, if restarting the client doesn't resolve it, pm me..  

Dont hurry man...just take your time and make fancy GUI with nice anon. buttons....
what's today's total trade volume of XC coin?
legendary
SoNiC BooM
Just sent a test transaction from the new wallet,worked a treat and did just what it was supposed to Tongue

Glad it worked as advertised - lots more to do, I need some sleep now..  

If your wallet never sends the transaction outbound, that is in indicate of a network error to the mixernode, if restarting the client doesn't resolve it, pm me..  

Dont hurry man...just take your time and make fancy GUI with nice anon. buttons....
legendary
legendary
because some people think they missed the train! but everything is just start.

You didn't miss the train ....number of coins are reduced to 10 Mil. only wait to see when people realize that ...  Grin
that's great, hope one day we will hit 0.01btc=1 XC coin!!!
legendary
nice we have some solid support!  the next step is block chain 2.0
legendary
SoNiC BooM
because some people think they missed the train! but everything is just start.

You didn't miss the train ....number of coins are reduced to 10 Mil. only wait to see when people realize that ...  Grin
Activity: 322
I am wondering where is all the 340Gh/s net hash rate coming from.
The few pools listed in the OP only has about 30Gh/s combined.
I doubt there are too many solo miners.

Trademybit has 39G on XC
Activity: 392
Pool:

https://xc.maxminers.net

Please spread the hash, we take no fee currently.

Good Hashrate already in the pool, lots of blocks found, payouts are working every 60 sec, get in the smaller pools and get bigger chunks of the blocks Smiley
legendary

Let me quote myself from a couple of days back, before the wallet was released and even before we were listed on coinmarketcap:

With the cat out of the bag:

-Prepare for dumps of epic proportions
-Prepare for fudders trying to bash the coin and its functionality.

Don't be phased, hold tight, don't be scared out of your precious XC. Ride this rollercoaster all the way to wherever it may take us, but it will be somewhere around the edges of our galaxy.

To the dev and his team : Thank You for your honest and hard work.
that's great, everything is a little fast, some people missed the train!
Jump to: