Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 187. (Read 268507 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Can anyone tell me how the XC wallet makes transactions anonymous? Does it use coin join for the blockchain? Who operates the nodes? I can't see any detail.

no it is not coinjoin, it is 100% custom developed code... currently I operate the node for now

Will others be able to run their own nodes soon like Darkcoin?

thats a good question, and the short answer is yes, but I'm looking for feedback a little on that
Dev, how is this wallet update affecting distribution phase and coin supply? Or will that be an update for tomorrow? Thanks

no it has the update, POW ends at block #32500
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Can anyone tell me how the XC wallet makes transactions anonymous? Does it use coin join for the blockchain? Who operates the nodes? I can't see any detail.

no it is not coinjoin, it is 100% custom developed code... currently I operate the node for now

Will others be able to run their own nodes soon like Darkcoin?
Activity: 616
Dev, how is this wallet update affecting distribution phase and coin supply? Or will that be an update for tomorrow? Thanks
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Is there a problem with the wallet? I am just trying it now.

no shouldn't be any problem - just use a test wallet.dat file for now just in case you experience an issue
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

its working 100%
Please note - use a separate test wallet.dat for this - just in case, I did numerous tests but I can't account for every situation

also the minimum amount to send is 0.005

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1148
Here is the wallet

https://mega.co.nz/#!gRVCgZ4Z!eqxLqh1L10HHBxG8KTi3Z3T7_nGg6GvQOwwfkfCKWRU

launch with the batch file the masternode parameter

otherwise launch with

x11coin-qt.exe -addnode=mixernode01.atcsecure.com

Since this is the first release, I AM ADVISING EVERYBODY TO USE A TEST WALLET separate from your main wallet.dat file

Please backup your existing wallet, and create a new wallet just for any test with this client

great we have a windows wallet out!!!!
Activity: 686
 we  have nothing  yet ,anyone  used  the  linux  wallte  to  an anonymous  trade yet ? plesae give some example !

the same time  xlb ,xc and dc all to  say  they  success ,but why  and  stable  wallet  can  use  ?

we  need  a  reall  wallte but not a  words !   compete  is being  ,but  just the  fact will win ,investor  will lose  mony ,so  please   calm !

Compiling the last build of the night... I will be uploading shortly.  The good news is that the features outlined in the visio are fully implemented and 100% functional as designed.  The bad news is I'm exhausted and was not able to update the QT side so you will need to use the console via the debug option on this windows release.

the command is

sendfrommixer <# of XC>

so example

sendfrommixer "" 1

if you have multiple accounts with labels, put the label inside ""

Limit your transactions to 1 XC or less for this current phase

This is beta software, please exercise caution

Here is the wallet

otherwise launch with

Since this is the first release, I AM ADVISING EVERYBODY TO USE A TEST WALLET separate from your main wallet.dat file

Please backup your existing wallet, and create a new wallet just for any test with this client

It's Windows try it Smiley
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Here is the wallet

otherwise launch with

File is not available.
legendary
 we  have nothing  yet ,anyone  used  the  linux  wallte  to  an anonymous  trade yet ? plesae give some example !

the same time  xlb ,xc and dc all to  say  they  success ,but why  and  stable  wallet  can  use  ?

we  need  a  reall  wallte but not a  words !   compete  is being  ,but  just the  fact will win ,investor  will lose  mony ,so  please   calm !

wallet is out,check it by yourself.
legendary
multipool just dump their coin!
Activity: 266

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Compiling the last build of the night... I will be uploading shortly.  The good news is that the features outlined in the visio are fully implemented and 100% functional as designed.  The bad news is I'm exhausted and was not able to update the QT side so you will need to use the console via the debug option on this windows release.

the command is

sendfrommixer <# of XC>

so example

sendfrommixer "" 1

I am still using v0.9.1.2x11-coin-1.0 of the wallet, is that ok?

Is this wallet update you are speaking of for the anonymous portion?

When do I need to start keeping XC in my wallet for the PoS phase?

Thanks,
Griff

p.s. sorry for noob questions Sad
Here is the wallet

otherwise launch with

Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Almost 100BTC volume on MP/Polo in since the info about the wallet got posted. Dang!
Activity: 616
Compiling the last build of the night... I will be uploading shortly.  The good news is that the features outlined in the visio are fully implemented and 100% functional as designed.  The bad news is I'm exhausted and was not able to update the QT side so you will need to use the console via the debug option on this windows release.

the command is

sendfrommixer <# of XC>

so example

sendfrommixer "" 1

Thanks dev. Can you please comment on how the total supply and pow phase will be affected with this wallet update? Thanks in advance
legendary
Jump to: