Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 212. (Read 268507 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Thanks for the link, so its a fully anon coin now.....wow the implications....good bye DRK Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
is the coin still in pow phase?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Activity: 700
fk i should've invested in this yesterday
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!
http://xc.pool.mn offers:
• 0% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3
Someone told me XC had a GUI now and anon ? Any link to these developments ?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Congratz to all of us! Faith in this coin has paid of.

BTC Vol    269.68683064 BTC on bittrex

24-hour Volume: 508.93025905 BTC on Polo

This is nothing.  Grin

Furthermore we have a really competent and dedicated dev. The party is just starting.
Activity: 336
Wallet updated on AsgardPool !

Only 1% fee !!!
http://asgardpool.com
Activity: 70
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
Seems somebody dumped quite a lot LOL

This is why long POW with high reward will kill the coin.   I bet this is from the multipool dumping and converting to btc....
I have a hard time believing the miners at multipools have no idea or lack of foresight to understand what RC is. I use multipools, but I keep the coins that I feel have a long term payoff. Actually, if it is ignorant miners operating at multiple: their loss is our gain, Im buying.

I am definitely thinking it is a few whales driving price down to to buy more back at a better rate. There are alot of fragile hands out there,

Just my 2 cents.

I actually didn't mind that shake out... I actually bought 20k more XC during that time... so it's all good.  But multipool man... never good for any coin.

Agreed multipool serves a great niche by destroying scam coins. IMO.. Overall I agree with you, but multipools can be used to your advantage,

Now that the POW will be changed with the new wallet release, the multipools should be a concern for the other coins coming out.

RC will be joining Drk status tomorrow night if not greater.

Regardless we are sitting fat ATM,

Cheers my brothers
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
anyone know the most stable pool for this coin? I have around 100 mhash I want to point at it for a while

xc.suprnova.cc

thanks, good pool. Low rejects for me.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
nothing new in this coin + only dev stage dunno why ppl like it  Shocked

The community believe that the developer has created an anonymous wallet and it's likely to dwarf Darkcoin's capabilities.

Although I doubt anyone here cares actually about anonymity, if they did they would already be using MRO, people know the keyword for pump these days is "anonymous wallet." Therefore XC needs an anonymous wallet.

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I just woke up and saw the price, thanks dev. Wink
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
But there is also the issue of technological advancement. Now nodes do know what they are transacting, but improvements are on the way, so buying the nodes might prove futile, not in 20 years, but in 2 months.

These improvements would perhaps be major Computer Science breakthroughs, as far as I can the lead developer is a programmer without expert abilities with regards to Mathematics or Cryptography.

I'm not sure what improvements he could be developing.

This is one possible solution:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homomorphic_encryption#Toward_fully_secure_Internet_applications

However it's cutting edge research and the mathematics is rather complex.

Cosmos is more complex and the people there are flying
Activity: 532
nothing new in this coin + only dev stage dunno why ppl like it  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
But there is also the issue of technological advancement. Now nodes do know what they are transacting, but improvements are on the way, so buying the nodes might prove futile, not in 20 years, but in 2 months.

These improvements would perhaps be major Computer Science breakthroughs, as far as I can tell the lead developer is a programmer without expert abilities with regards to Mathematics or Cryptography.

I'm not sure what improvements he could be developing.

This is one possible solution:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homomorphic_encryption#Toward_fully_secure_Internet_applications

However it's cutting edge research and the mathematics are rather complex.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
guys from the DRK probably jealous Smiley

BTC VOL Bittrex - 270 nicely Cheesy
Activity: 106
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049
Excellent! Thank you for your hard work!
In my opinion, XC is earlier than DRK in implementing the annomous feature,
that is very impressive

This is not so much a matter of opinion... rather a matter of historic facts: DarkSend was/is live since Feb (testnet) / March (mainnet).

I am confused, I think DRK is still in the testing (i know they started in Feb, but i think they are still testing and they are trying to implement masternode soon), but XC is almost ready for implement. Please point it out if I am wrong.

DRK is implementing masternode payments in a few hours. That's part of RC2. DarkSends work ok but, up to now, masternodes weren't getting paid 10% of mining output. RC3 will bring more in terms of anonymity and a lift of the 10 DRK limit per transaction (as it has implemented denomination pools of same sizes for improving anonymity).

Basic mixing was achieved within days back in February. For 99% of the cases a mixer is private enough for most uses. However governments can still catch you if they can monitor the nodes. That's the 1% extra effort that DRK is trying to do in the last months in the form of negative incentives to run multiple nodes from "bad actors" (that's why masternode payment protocol / 1000 DRK requirement was put into place). RC3 will try to improve anonymity further - always that last 1%.

Many thanks for the tech briefing, one question; lets say 10-20 years from now, whats preventing gov or what we have at that time, to buy there way in and hold the masternodes, there by canceling the anon feature ?

The escalating cost of buying all market liquidity. It's extremely costly to do so as the more you buy, the more the price goes up - so it's not like "ah DRK costs 0.025, so I can buy every node for 0.025 x number of nodes". You'll buy a few at 0.025, then it goes to 0.03, 0.05, 0.1, 0.5 btc etc etc - as all market liquidity is sucked.

Activity: 322
Seems somebody dumped quite a lot LOL

This is why long POW with high reward will kill the coin.   I bet this is from the multipool dumping and converting to btc....
I have a hard time believing the miners at multipools have no idea or lack of foresight to understand what RC is. I use multipools, but I keep the coins that I feel have a long term payoff. Actually, if it is ignorant miners operating at multiple: their loss is our gain, Im buying.

I am definitely thinking it is a few whales driving price down to to buy more back at a better rate. There are alot of fragile hands out there,

Just my 2 cents.

I actually didn't mind that shake out... I actually bought 20k more XC during that time... so it's all good.  But multipool man... never good for any coin.
Jump to: