Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 208. (Read 268507 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Hi

Any links to which anonymous implementation is integrated here (Coinjoin/Zero*/CryptoNote etc) or if a new one, is there any whitepaper yet?

This release is pure mixer technology v1.0 - it uses existing supernode concepts, with encrypted data packets... v2.0 will use [removed] and run on top of tor and be 100% anonymous

this sounds truly amazing, I feel proud owning XC, it is the original concept of cryptocurrency. Dev, from across the globe I can tell you that people think you are the man. Simply mindblowing.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
This release is pure mixer technology v1.0 - it uses existing supernode concepts, with encrypted data packets... v2.0 will use [removed] and run on top of tor and be 100% anonymous

1) What is "pure mixer technology v1.0"? Please describe this system.

2) Are the supernodes concepts duplicated from DarkCoin?

3) What difference exactly do the encrypted data packets mean? Does the supernode share a key with each client and how are these keys moved throughout the network?

4) What is [removed]?

5) How does tor make any difference? Who controls the node or point of "transaction joining"?

6) Please explain how it can be 100% anonymous, from a mathematical perspective no system can be 100% anonymous, not even CryptoNote or Zerocoin.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Hi

Any links to which anonymous implementation is integrated here (Coinjoin/Zero*/CryptoNote etc) or if a new one, is there any whitepaper yet?

is this a DRK clone? i am not the tech nerd. sorry
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
can someone invite me to supernova please?....
send me a pm with your email to invite you.
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
https://mega.co.nz/#!BVsTjT4T!Bj5w_E8l5aumkvYUwFQNCemUQwAe4V8ZbNNOvWVRPms
here is a screenshot of the transaction, it can be verified via blockchain explorer, granted this is the older code but it clearly shows the mixer working
and this is new anon future?
this mixer is exist for a very long time
look at BC or XLB... the same inscription ---> "From: unknown"

If it is just a fancy mixer, I will stick to investing in MRO.
Then why are you here? GTFO
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
Is there a guide of any sort on how to set up solo mining using multiple GPU rigs?  Any help is much appreciated!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hi

Activity: 210
can someone invite me to supernova please?....
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Hi

Activity: 181
Any news on voting X11Coin @ MINTPAL?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1001
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
supernova pool down for me

Currently under DDoS by a Botnet sending false worker names/shares, but already mitigating it, you should be able to connect again, hash is rising, miner count also.

Please set up decent backup pools, as with so many pools jumping in, it is always the same that at some point, the "bigger pool(s)" get DDoSed in different ways.

Just make sure to have a backup pool set, those DDoS'es are usually mitigated in a few minutes.. as so this time.

ty for the fast reponse, still problem connecting with stratum thought. I guess we will let you do ur magic hopefully it gets resolved soon enough
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
legendary
Activity: 1148

Currently under DDoS by a Botnet sending false worker names/shares, but already mitigating it, you should be able to connect again, hash is rising, miner count also.

Please set up decent backup pools, as with so many pools jumping in, it is always the same that at some point, the "bigger pool(s)" get DDoSed in different ways.

Just make sure to have a backup pool set, those DDoS'es are usually mitigated in a few minutes.. as so this time.
so pos is better!
legendary
 We will reach 20k this weekend !!!
legendary
So how does this anonymous wallet actually work?   Roll Eyes

look at the 4 Anon coin

Dark coin:0.024BTC

Mro coin:0.0055

QCN:0.007

XC:0.001

so XC has a long way to go???

The first three coins have a wallet that you can send money anonymously. XC doesn't yet so it's underpriced.

If the wallet is released => moon Tongue

The anonymous market will have a large market cap and it can fit many players.

It'S not only this. Keep in mind how long Evan has worked on anonymity. And our devs have done this in almost 2 weeks...  Smiley

By the way I like the X much more than XC.

This.

Not FUDing but this feels too fast, too easy, and no one is explaining the tech.

Don't feel like setting up a VM for linux version, so will await windows wallet.  Not investing further til I see it with my own eyes.  Taking the safe route and staying skeptical.
you are right for your skeptical
wallet will come out soon. no need to worry about this and you should read the posted thread.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://mega.co.nz/#!BVsTjT4T!Bj5w_E8l5aumkvYUwFQNCemUQwAe4V8ZbNNOvWVRPms
here is a screenshot of the transaction, it can be verified via blockchain explorer, granted this is the older code but it clearly shows the mixer working
and this is new anon future?
this mixer is exist for a very long time
look at BC or XLB... the same inscription ---> "From: unknown"

If it is just a fancy mixer, I will stick to investing in MRO.
Jump to: