Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 221. (Read 268507 times)

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hmm Dan Metcalf is buddies with the Dreamcoin dev?

Please don't spread FUD or blast my name...The team and I are working non-stop for tomorrow's night release, I was a shocked to wakeup- and find my name being posted online with out my consent, but it has happened and I have a wallet to launch...

Although I resent the fact that people spread FUD and post your name, please be assured of the fact that you have a large following of "normal" people too. We have faith in you and your team.
+1
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Please don't spread FUD or blast my name...The team and I are working non-stop for tomorrow's night release, I was a shocked to wakeup- and find my name being posted online with out my consent, but it has happened and I have a wallet to launch...

Although I resent the fact that people spread FUD and post your name, please be assured of the fact that you have a large following of "normal" people too. We have faith in you and your team.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Just so I'm up to date, the Linux anon wallet should be released tomorrow night, and the dev has not made any decisions on changing the number of pow coins?
Release a working anon wallet price will spike, reduce the number of pow coins price at same time price will explode. I'm back in, the risk/rewards at current price of 25k sats is just too enticing. The good news is i'm using btc already made from coins bought at 4k.

Cool story bra
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1414
Just so I'm up to date, the Linux anon wallet should be released tomorrow night, and the dev has not made any decisions on changing the number of pow coins?
Release a working anon wallet price will spike, reduce the number of pow coins price at same time price will explode. I'm back in, the risk/rewards at current price of 25k sats is just too enticing. The good news is i'm using btc already made from coins bought at 4k.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

On the renaming topic - I've narrowed it down to either just "X" or "XC" - thoughts?
Only problem with "XC" is that it will "XC Coin"....abbreviated XCC. There could be some confusion.
"X" would be "X Coin"...abbreviated XC.
X-Coin...X-Send...X-Chain...seems  like a strong brand.

Good point.  I +1 this.

And another +1. Like I said before, X-Coin is just a sexy name. Who cares if Dark discarded it. Their loss.  Cool
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

On the renaming topic - I've narrowed it down to either just "X" or "XC" - thoughts?
Only problem with "XC" is that it will "XC Coin"....abbreviated XCC. There could be some confusion.

Good point.  I +1 this.
Activity: 122

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
I can confirm that on a similarlylow weighet, 1k+, I havent seen any minting yet
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Whats the other investment ?

yeah i think i was wrong when i said this could be the next DRK....i think i was also wrong when i said this could be the next LTC....this is the next BTC...who knows how big the market cap could get?? so 17 million coins ain't so bad when the market cap has the potential of billions, i have another investment that looks like it's going to pay off soon, and i plan on putting between 40 and 50k into this coin, very excited about our future
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Put your computer on a scale

I laughed way too hard at this, thank you  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
minting

your weight is 41610

Network weight 5672

Expected time to earn reward is 12 Seconds
legendary
Activity: 1330
yeah i think i was wrong when i said this could be the next DRK....i think i was also wrong when i said this could be the next LTC....this is the next BTC...who knows how big the market cap could get?? so 17 million coins ain't so bad when the market cap has the potential of billions, i have another investment that looks like it's going to pay off soon, and i plan on putting between 40 and 50k into this coin, very excited about our future

17M in 12~ weeks bad idea. Even 7-10M in few weeks bad idea. But if dev decision 10M~ coin in 3-5 years will be nice. Like DRK Coin.

good idea!
Activity: 686

17M in 12~ weeks bad idea. Even 7-10M in few weeks bad idea. But if dev decision 10M~ coin in 3-5 years will be nice. Like DRK Coin.
Activity: 252
We need more data analytic's on the blockchain and current POS/POW blocks...  but I would be interested in getting some details on people who are staking, and their current stake weight stats...

My weight is 223218.

how to check the weight???

thanks

Huh
Open your wallet. Go to the bottom right corner and hover over the little mining symbol. It should say your current weight is ...
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
legendary
Activity: 1148
We need more data analytic's on the blockchain and current POS/POW blocks...  but I would be interested in getting some details on people who are staking, and their current stake weight stats...

My weight is 223218.

how to check the weight???

thanks

Huh
Activity: 252
My weight is 3591

I unlocked my wallet for staking 3 days ago, but I have not generated any POS on approx 1k coins? Any insight as to why I am not getting any returns is greatly appreciated.
Yeah I haven't generated anything on ~3k in several days as well. Ah well. Holding them safe here anyway
Jump to: