Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 222. (Read 268507 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
We need more data analytic's on the blockchain and current POS/POW blocks...  but I would be interested in getting some details on people who are staking, and their current stake weight stats...

My weight is 223218.

how to check the weight???

thanks
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
My weight is 3591

I unlocked my wallet for staking 3 days ago, but I have not generated any POS on approx 1k coins? Any insight as to why I am not getting any returns is greatly appreciated.

Yes, I am aware of this issue, although your weight is pretty low compared to others, this issue will be address in the release on sunday
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Wallet out, prices will not rise? Huh

This is not the anonymous wallet, it's the "normal" wallet.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss
My weight is 3591

I unlocked my wallet for staking 3 days ago, but I have not generated any POS on approx 1k coins? Any insight as to why I am not getting any returns is greatly appreciated.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
yeah i think i was wrong when i said this could be the next DRK....i think i was also wrong when i said this could be the next LTC....this is the next BTC...who knows how big the market cap could get?? so 17 million coins ain't so bad when the market cap has the potential of billions, i have another investment that looks like it's going to pay off soon, and i plan on putting between 40 and 50k into this coin, very excited about our future
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
Wallet out, prices will not rise? Huh
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

I wanted to provide some details on the original design and code in regards to POW and POS.  The original intent was that POS would provide a reduction in POW blocks, reducing the total POW mined coins.. as stake weight increases - POW blocks decrease thus reducing daily POW coins..... the concept was that by staking, your protecting your investment and also making POW less profitable by up to 50%... none of the "profit" calculators take this into consideration...  

so for everybody who wants less POW coins - start staking NOW.. coins on exchanges don't stake...but I specifically chose an 8hour stake time so you could pull coins into wallet nightly for staking

BUMP

This is pointless.  Cinni has a higher PoS of 3.5% and they have only minted 12,965 PoS coins in the last 6 weeks (since creation).  So, we are going to rush to staking so we can reduce the supply by around 100,000 coins max at the end of 2 months PoW (rough estimate)?  That won't solve any of the distribution issues.

reward is so huge and dumping come quickly.

we are at crucial stage!

if succeed, we will among top 10; if we get dumped like this, other coins with "ANON" will replace us.

Battbot, please convince dev to work out a constructive plan.

i see a bright future in vision of security/cloud computing/mobility.

but at this stage, we have to make sure deliver X-MODE on time and make decision on  supply mode!

+1

Just to provide some insight, this "anon" or x-mode is just the beginning, and a key part of the "foundation" of which the Blockchain v2.0 stuff will be built upon - and we already have some major upgrades to that "foundation" in the pipeline using advance encryption techniques that will keep this on the cutting edge...   my background includes some very high-level encrypted infrastructure design and deployment... x-mode will be a very valuable encrypted transport mechanism for all sorts of things to come....

You will become a Bill Gates in world of electronic coin .If you are successful.I think
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
As far as name, XC is the way I would think.

Now, something that hasn't been brought up would be the actual name of the "X-mode" protocol.

Knowing what we all know right now, I think it would be fair to dub the Xmode as "Met-X" or "MetX"  - Have to give credit where credit is due.

Activity: 252
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
We need more data analytic's on the blockchain and current POS/POW blocks...  but I would be interested in getting some details on people who are staking, and their current stake weight stats...

My weight is 223218.
Activity: 182
Community
Good coin... u and XLC X>>.are one series..
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
how to let the pos works for XC coin?

thank you very much!
In order to stake we just need to unlock the wallet and leave it open correct?
I know it has to be unlocked, I am not sure about it being open. I never got a clear answer on that one, or I just missed the response.

yes to stake you need to have wallet opened, unlocked and make sure "stake" only is checked (for security) -if your wallet isn't encrypted then you don't need to unlock, however I wouldn't advise that - everybody should their encrypt wallet's

where is the stake only option at?

if your wallet is encrypted, when you hit "unlock" wallet, there is a check box (auto-checked by default) that says stake only - this prevents RPC calls from being able to send coins and keeps your wallet secure while staking

also another thing to review is your X11Coin.conf file for your RPC user name and password, if you are using the defaults you should change to a secure passworrd

also where is the X11coin.conf file? I tried searching in the windows wallet downloaded folder and I cant find it.

under %appdata%/roaming/X11Coin - your wallet is in there, back it up to USB while your taking a look :-)

Thats the first place I looked and there is no .conf file in that directory. Sorry for the question and thanks for answering them. I always backup the wallet on every coin I hold as soon as I open it for the first time.

C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\X11Coin - this is for windows 7, this is OS dependent

also you can just do a search for wallet.dat or X11Coin.conf in your OS and it will show you
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
I know it has to be unlocked, I am not sure about it being open. I never got a clear answer on that one, or I just missed the response.

yes to stake you need to have wallet opened, unlocked and make sure "stake" only is checked (for security) -if your wallet isn't encrypted then you don't need to unlock, however I wouldn't advise that - everybody should their encrypt wallet's

if your wallet is encrypted, when you hit "unlock" wallet, there is a check box (auto-checked by default) that says stake only - this prevents RPC calls from being able to send coins and keeps your wallet secure while staking

also another thing to review is your X11Coin.conf file for your RPC user name and password, if you are using the defaults you should change to a secure passworrd

also where is the X11coin.conf file? I tried searching in the windows wallet downloaded folder and I cant find it.

under %appdata%/roaming/X11Coin - your wallet is in there, back it up to USB while your taking a look :-)

Thats the first place I looked and there is no .conf file in that directory. Sorry for the question and thanks for answering them. I always backup the wallet on every coin I hold as soon as I open it for the first time.

You have to create your own conf file.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
I am going to stop arguing for reduction of coins or a largely extended PoW period.  I feel that very solid arguments are on the table and the dev is capable of making his own decisions, of which I support no matter what.  I mean, seriously.  actsecure is Dan Metcalf -- hes a legendary C programmer, probably better than every dev of every alt coin combined.

That being said, while he may be an expert in coding.  I am a financial analyst with a degree in finance & economics.  He may know how to create a coin (and probably one better than anyone else), but I know how to read markets and perform coin valuations.
we tried lol but we are in good hands.
Activity: 224

You have to make one, please give me thanks Grin
Activity: 224
Anon wallet T Minus 2400. MOON!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Activity: 616
I am going to stop arguing for reduction of coins or a largely extended PoW period.  I feel that very solid arguments are on the table and the dev is capable of making his own decisions, of which I support no matter what.  I mean, seriously.  actsecure is Dan Metcalf -- hes a legendary C programmer, probably better than every dev of every alt coin combined.

That being said, while he may be an expert in coding.  I am a financial analyst with a degree in finance & economics.  He may know how to create a coin (and probably one better than anyone else), but I know how to read markets and perform coin valuations.

I wanted to provide some details on the original design and code in regards to POW and POS.  The original intent was that POS would provide a reduction in POW blocks, reducing the total POW mined coins.. as stake weight increases - POW blocks decrease thus reducing daily POW coins..... the concept was that by staking, your protecting your investment and also making POW less profitable by up to 50%... none of the "profit" calculators take this into consideration...  

so for everybody who wants less POW coins - start staking NOW.. coins on exchanges don't stake...but I specifically chose an 8hour stake time so you could pull coins into wallet nightly for staking

BUMP

This is pointless.  Cinni has a higher PoS of 3.5% and they have only minted 12,965 PoS coins in the last 6 weeks (since creation).  So, we are going to rush to staking so we can reduce the supply by around 100,000 coins max at the end of 2 months PoW (rough estimate)?  That won't solve any of the distribution issues.

reward is so huge and dumping come quickly.

we are at crucial stage!

if succeed, we will among top 10; if we get dumped like this, other coins with "ANON" will replace us.

Battbot, please convince dev to work out a constructive plan.

i see a bright future in vision of security/cloud computing/mobility.

but at this stage, we have to make sure deliver X-MODE on time and make decision on  supply mode!

+1

Just to provide some insight, this "anon" or x-mode is just the beginning, and a key part of the "foundation" of which the Blockchain v2.0 stuff will be built upon - and we already have some major upgrades to that "foundation" in the pipeline using advance encryption techniques that will keep this on the cutting edge...   my background includes some very high-level encrypted infrastructure design and deployment... x-mode will be a very valuable encrypted transport mechanism for all sorts of things to come....

Jump to: