Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 280. (Read 268507 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Dont matter seems like people chasing profit again /shock face
Tards to impatient to see that people buying at higher prices instead just dump for whatever.

well I guess running farms/high end pc w/e comes at cost so they have to make their expenses, but i believe not holding some good % of your farming and just blind-dumping is just dumb, coins that might have prospect are quite easy to discern from the fast pump and dump ones, at least the way I see it/think.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Dont matter seems like people chasing profit again /shock face
Tards to impatient to see that people buying at higher prices instead just dump for whatever.

Activity: 906
Merit: 500
watch out on bitonyx.com. I've tried to withdrawal my coins and I can't because it shows me invalid PIN number. When I red a trollbox I saw that I'm not only one who has problems with withdrawals.

For what its worth, I was able to withdraw my coins from bitonyx, albeit a small amount

Same for me, i was able to withdraw my funds and do trade without a problem...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
The pow block reward is not written in the original post, how much is it?

Activity: 173
The pow block reward is not written in the original post, how much is it?
Activity: 840

Just wanted to provide an update

after  a non-stop coding marathon since last night... I have a compiled wallet for linux w/ the anonymous code... I will be putting the wallet on testnet later tonight for testing and hopefully release pending the results!!!!

the windows-qt wallet will take some additional time

I'm glad to hear that everything is going smoothly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
So much for "Community"
i have been watching your thread since you started. Your quiet dedicated, no logo, no fancy wordings, no fluff talk, straight to the code right at the heart of it. Salute for the work you put in. I hope your hard works pays off.

Where is the "LIKE" button?

+1
Activity: 311
i have been watching your thread since you started. Your quiet dedicated, no logo, no fancy wordings, no fluff talk, straight to the code right at the heart of it. Salute for the work you put in. I hope your hard works pays off.
Activity: 756

Just wanted to provide an update

after  a non-stop coding marathon since last night... I have a compiled wallet for linux w/ the anonymous code... I will be putting the wallet on testnet later tonight for testing and hopefully release pending the results!!!!

the windows-qt wallet will take some additional time
Activity: 756
That's so cute after mining 150 block...

Yes I estimated 99k premined - but it was 130k coins - these coins will be used for bounties, and coin development .. 130k out of 17Million....

wallet addres of pre-mined blocks - XQXEFhfWZLTczMSwXWnhJ5y36KodfSnGCm

sorry i know this is old but...
so you mined ~150 blocks = nearly 50k coins on top of your block 1 which was
   if(nHeight == 1)
{
nSubsidy = 99000 * COIN;

so is it 99k, 130k, or 150k as address listed above does not show up on the block explorer...

I have nothing to hide,

XS4QLi6VpQQo79HLkoFBj5YZkn6p6TuLKG - thats the main address holding the premine of about 135k coins (99k premine and 150 blocks)

Activity: 519
Merit: 253
watch out on bitonyx.com. I've tried to withdrawal my coins and I can't because it shows me invalid PIN number. When I red a trollbox I saw that I'm not only one who has problems with withdrawals.

For what its worth, I was able to withdraw my coins from bitonyx, albeit a small amount

I moved some without issue. It actually happened nearly instantly. Double check the pin.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
The notion that getting on a big exchange will kill a coin is absurd, unless of course you are looking to make a quick buck.  It may decrease the short term price point, but what ultimately will truly kill a coin is a lack of or poor development

I agree. Getting on Bittrex at this point is good as it helps distribution and helps prevent people from yelling about unfairness later. Looking forward to see where XC takes us.

Your new around here I take it? That is going to go on no matter what you do.

No, not new by any means, and yes it will go on no matter what. However, some people actually do some research and those people are the ones it can make a difference to. FUD will show up any time a coin starts to look somewhat promising. We will see our fair share here in the near future.

The notion that getting on a big exchange will kill a coin is absurd, unless of course you are looking to make a quick buck.  It may decrease the short term price point, but what ultimately will truly kill a coin is a lack of or poor development

I agree. Getting on Bittrex at this point is good as it helps distribution and helps prevent people from yelling about unfairness later. Looking forward to see where XC takes us.

Your new around here I take it? That is going to go on no matter what you do.

Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
That's so cute after mining 150 block...

Yes I estimated 99k premined - but it was 130k coins - these coins will be used for bounties, and coin development .. 130k out of 17Million....

wallet addres of pre-mined blocks - XQXEFhfWZLTczMSwXWnhJ5y36KodfSnGCm

sorry i know this is old but...
so you mined ~150 blocks = nearly 50k coins on top of your block 1 which was
   if(nHeight == 1)
{
nSubsidy = 99000 * COIN;

so is it 99k, 130k, or 150k as address listed above does not show up on the block explorer...
Most of the anon code was implemented last night, working through the bugs now.. still on track for a beta release late tonight :-)

Great news. Hmm I should probably buy more, shame my money is in other investments Sad . Well I still have mining..

Might have missed the boat for the easy stuff.

One more question though I dont think I caught the whole idea of the stake... do you only get stake if your wallet is OPEN or does this not matter? If it is the former then I need to put this on a miner who is up 24/7 instead of a laptop that shuts down every night.
Activity: 840
Most of the anon code was implemented last night, working through the bugs now.. still on track for a beta release late tonight :-)

Great news. Hmm I should probably buy more, shame my money is in other investments Sad . Well I still have mining..
Jump to: