Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 281. (Read 268507 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Any technical details you can reveal or a white paper in the works?

Not accusing you of lying or scamming, but ya know, always good to be cautious when it comes to crypto.

Like darkcoin or zerocoin is kinda a vauge description......plus the whole "anonymity feature" thing is the hot way to attract attention and scam these days (looking at you DRM and XLB).

The launch was fair and smooth, there is no IPO.  A small premine of 99000 coins (0.3%) which is certainly reasonable so you don't have a huge incentive to bullshit us, may want to add that fact to the ANN though just so no one thinks you are trying to hide it.

I am mining this, but before I were to invest further, I'd be looking for more info.  Like I said, just being cautious.....

I think you bring a valid point and I would be asking the same as well.. unfortunately I'm not releasing any details until a working wallet is running on testnet.... there is a possibility that wallet is delayed due to some issues that are being reviewed currently and any information leaked/revealed could prove disastrous

what I can say is this, a very basic "core" anonymous feature has been added to the wallet, however there is more coding/debugging required.. once I'm confident the "core" is solid, a beta wallet will be released and of course details of how it works

Its a risk.. I've invested a lot of $$$ into making this happen but there is no guarantee

I got a good feeling about this project, you seem to be legit and honest.

Will make it my go to GPU mining coin for the time being, will hold for now and almost certainly invest further if progress is made.

Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Not accusing you of lying or scamming, but ya know, always good to be cautious when it comes to crypto.

Like darkcoin or zerocoin is kinda a vauge description......plus the whole "anonymity feature" thing is the hot way to attract attention and scam these days (looking at you DRM and XLB).

The launch was fair and smooth, there is no IPO.  A small premine of 99000 coins (0.3%) which is certainly reasonable so you don't have a huge incentive to bullshit us, may want to add that fact to the ANN though just so no one thinks you are trying to hide it.

I am mining this, but before I were to invest further, I'd be looking for more info.  Like I said, just being cautious.....

I think you bring a valid point and I would be asking the same as well.. unfortunately I'm not releasing any details until a working wallet is running on testnet.... there is a possibility that wallet is delayed due to some issues that are being reviewed currently and any information leaked/revealed could prove disastrous

what I can say is this, a very basic "core" anonymous feature has been added to the wallet, however there is more coding/debugging required.. once I'm confident the "core" is solid, a beta wallet will be released and of course details of how it works

Its a risk.. I've invested a lot of $$$ into making this happen but there is no guarantee

hope dev can make it happen.

nice we have a honest and kind dev behind this coin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
DRM and XBL was developed by you ? Shocked

absolutely NOT and no connection either

Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
DRM and XBL was developed by you ? Shocked

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

What is the “anon feature” Huh

something similiar to darksend, or zerocoin... anonymous transactions......
Activity: 269
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
What is the “anon feature” Huh
There was a user mining with 1000Mhash of X11 power at suprnova!!!

yup.. from china.. also had my closer attention.. they probably have fpga farms working over there...

or about 400 GPU's.. IP was from china though? interesting if they have an X11 FPGA farm.. I spent some time researching and it does appear possible to create an FPGA for X11, ASIC though is another animal

You can actually just use the "old" ZTEX FPGA's for that..

Any sphlib based algo can "easily" be programmed on those Chips, of course, only if you have enough "dough", as nobody will do it for free and anybody that HAS the code/bitstream will for sure not give them away as it is bare money..

maybe thats my next project...... :-)
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

yup.. from china.. also had my closer attention.. they probably have fpga farms working over there...

or about 400 GPU's.. IP was from china though? interesting if they have an X11 FPGA farm.. I spent some time researching and it does appear possible to create an FPGA for X11, ASIC though is another animal

You can actually just use the "old" ZTEX FPGA's for that..

Any sphlib based algo can "easily" be programmed on those Chips, of course, only if you have enough "dough", as nobody will do it for free and anybody that HAS the code/bitstream will for sure not give them away as it is bare money..

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

10Ghash network Rate... diff almost 100...

I miss the days of low diff.....
10Ghash network Rate... diff almost 100...
Most of the anon code was implemented last night, working through the bugs now.. still on track for a beta release late tonight :-)

are u serious? u got some anon feature rdy for testing? u working by urself , how is this possible? if this is 20% true its gonna get huge

yes I am 100% serious, myself and another developer are working on this RIGHT NOW.. , I can't guarantee it will work YET, however I have committed serious resources($$$) to making this happen

thats great, I want trying to spread FUD, au contraire, I have nothing to lose but a lot to gain here^^

:-)
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter
Most of the anon code was implemented last night, working through the bugs now.. still on track for a beta release late tonight :-)

are u serious? u got some anon feature rdy for testing? u working by urself , how is this possible? if this is 20% true its gonna get huge

yes I am 100% serious, myself and another developer are working on this RIGHT NOW.. , I can't guarantee it will work YET, however I have committed serious resources($$$) to making this happen

thats great, I wasn't trying to spread FUD, au contraire, I have nothing to lose but a lot to gain here^^

Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Jump to: