Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 286. (Read 268507 times)

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
XC, da to moon ,let's do it

no, please don't say like this. It takes a time befor we get on bittrex or some other good exchange.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Hmm it looks like here is a good community. I've started minnig let's see where it will go. Cool
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

So, I can't do much with graphics or much with coding.  But anything else you need help with?

Not sure on that the moment... let me think about it...

another thing I've been thinking about is making this the first x11/POS anonymous coin, since darkcoin is a 9% premine I can't see it as a viable anonymous coin and it isn't POS, but I don't see why the masternode concept couldn't be built into the X11Coin to provide that same functionality

actually I just figured out a way to send anonymous TX's with out requiring a masternode... now time to code it..

+1

Great work Dev!
Activity: 756
glad to see your making progress on this. 
Someone needs to get this forum active.  I can take the reigns.  I like this coin.

Some things to think about as we move forward.
 - Kick Ass Graphic.  There is a bounty for that.
 - Wallet development.  I do not think you need to add all the crap into the wallet that some are, but the one thing I would like to see is an update alert.  No link should be present as that would be an easy target for a hack I would think, but more of "Your wallet is out of date, please update to version ...."  I believe this could be very beneficial to all the X11 holders. 
 - Marketing?  I see the Twitter handle has been made, but what else are we thinking? 

Getting Active would be huge. 

The idea that the coin can develop and then go to exchange is a great plan.  It will allow for more fair distribution among the true followers and people who helped develop the community and mined from the beginning. 

Also, less chance of the "OH SHIT, POS DOESN'T WORK" crash that so many have seen lately.

Keep up the good work.

I've tested POS on testnet so it does work :-), it will kick in when POW is over...

yes I agree getting more active is key, I'm just holding back somewhat until a few key milestones have been met :-)
Activity: 392
So much for "Community"
glad to see your making progress on this. 
Someone needs to get this forum active.  I can take the reigns.  I like this coin.

Some things to think about as we move forward.
 - Kick Ass Graphic.  There is a bounty for that.
 - Wallet development.  I do not think you need to add all the crap into the wallet that some are, but the one thing I would like to see is an update alert.  No link should be present as that would be an easy target for a hack I would think, but more of "Your wallet is out of date, please update to version ...."  I believe this could be very beneficial to all the X11 holders. 
 - Marketing?  I see the Twitter handle has been made, but what else are we thinking? 

Getting Active would be huge. 

The idea that the coin can develop and then go to exchange is a great plan.  It will allow for more fair distribution among the true followers and people who helped develop the community and mined from the beginning. 

Also, less chance of the "OH SHIT, POS DOESN'T WORK" crash that so many have seen lately.

Keep up the good work.

So, I can't do much with graphics or much with coding.  But anything else you need help with?

Not sure on that the moment... let me think about it...

another thing I've been thinking about is making this the first x11/POS anonymous coin, since darkcoin is a 9% premine I can't see it as a viable anonymous coin and it isn't POS, but I don't see why the masternode concept couldn't be built into the X11Coin to provide that same functionality

actually I just figured out a way to send anonymous TX's with out requiring a masternode... now time to code it..
So much for "Community"

So, I can't do much with graphics or much with coding.  But anything else you need help with?
So much for "Community"
you have a Twitter account yet?
Bounty being offered for a kick ass logo..
Activity: 906
WTS around 1500 XC @ ~2000 sats, PM for offer!

Waiting for you!
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
If we add to some list, I will keep voting, let's wait.
I hope there will be a good price! After looking on the value of the platform
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So much for "Community"
is there a @TheX11Coin Twitter account?
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
No deal。。。。。。。。。。。。。 Huh The  markets like death...... xc death..........

its not market that is dead , is the exchange that is dead. If this coin were to trade on mintpal right now instead of some crappy exchange , do u think it will be dead ?

Yeah not that the exchange owner is not legit, but I have seen too many new exchanges come and go...
So much for "Community"
Here is a genius thought.
How about somebody, for once, put a notice within the wallet when the wallet needs updating.  Trying to chase after 100 or so wallets gets awfully tiresome.

A little notice like "your wallet is not up to date, please visit our website for more information"

An idea, dont case 100 coins then lol.

Actually, Only have about 30 wallets active right now.  I like to keep some of the mined coins, you know - just in case.  Normally about 15% I try to keep. 
I am sitting on "The X11 Coin" with about 12 MH/s again because I believe there is promise here. 

I could probably turn our entire group on to this coin - I just haven't posted about it in my forum yet.  Just keep the good things coming.  100 days POW I like.  Beats the hell out of the 5 day pump that so many are doing. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
No deal。。。。。。。。。。。。。 Huh The  markets like death...... xc death..........

its not market that is dead , is the exchange that is dead. If this coin were to trade on mintpal right now instead of some crappy exchange , do u think it will be dead ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Jump to: