Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 49. (Read 268502 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I can see on the block chain an issue with nodes on a lower height, I will be releasing an updated wallet with checkpoints to resolve this issue

but please use the follow when running  - this force you to sync on the primary chain

x11coin-qt.exe -addnode=162.243.109.24 -connect=162.243.109.24

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I get bad vibes from the developer. The lack of fluency in English is shady along with the totally non-English site.

Are you even in the right thread mate?  Roll Eyes
Actually no I'm not. Oops. Wrong thread.

Well in that case buy some XC as a way of saying sorry.
Activity: 714
Too much fear about block confirmations I'll sit out until resolved, watching closely
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
We need a quick fix on the issue, thanks.
Activity: 980
I get bad vibes from the developer. The lack of fluency in English is shady along with the totally non-English site.

Are you even in the right thread mate?  Roll Eyes

Oh for the love of XC!!!

lmao  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

Oh my aching.  Grin
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

What ?? Who do you think the dev is?
I don't know who he is, that's the issue. I've seen his answers on various sites, and he doesn't strike me as someone who is very intelligent. I think he has alternative agendas.

If you don't know who he is, how can you say you have seen his answers on various sites?
The coin is worthless if transactions take a day to confirm.

Very true, but try telling that to some of the clowns around here who would rather post screenshots of their wallet balance then
actually use the coin/wallet itself. Who needs reality anyways?  Roll Eyes

Its going to be fixed.
What's the issue?
Activity: 980

legendary
Activity: 1008

Very true, but try telling that to some of the clowns around here who would rather post screenshots of their wallet balance then

Its going to be fixed.

So all dev's that are not English/American are scammers according to you? Don't be silly dude.
No but I've seen many that are. I'm just trying to say that his posts have not been very technical and informative. That's a red flag.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

I don't know who he is, that's the issue. I've seen his answers on various sites, and he doesn't strike me as someone who is very intelligent. I think he has alternative agendas.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dan-metcalf/12/1a8/b82

Sorry but your either on the wrong thread or this blatant fud, atcsecure has perfect English and the site is English
Activity: 176

Activity: 182

So all dev's that are not English/American are scammers according to you? Don't be silly dude.

Ahaha, right. I think trader59 is a bit confused. Smiley

Yeah...

Ahaha, right. I think trader59 is a bit confused. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

LOL wut?
Pages:
Jump to: