Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 50. (Read 268502 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I get bad vibes from the developer. The lack of fluency in English is shady along with the totally non-English site.

What ?? Who do you think the dev is?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Why is nobody talking about the insanely long block times? This is a HUGE issue.

We are taking note and are aware of the delays. The network is secure and safe although some transaction might be taking longer.

Please note that we need your help in this, the more people stake, the more blocks. Also, Bitcoin sometimes has 45+ min blocks.

No big deal... I am waiting to...

I think it is a big deal. IMO it is the most pressing issue to address at the moment.

Then keep staking people! Instead rushing with your coins to exchanges to be ready to dump!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Why is nobody talking about the insanely long block times? This is a HUGE issue.

We are taking note and are aware of the delays. The network is secure and safe although some transaction might be taking longer.

Please note that we need your help in this, the more people stake, the more blocks. Also, Bitcoin sometimes has 45+ min blocks.

Bitcoin has a block time of 10 min, XC 90 seconds.You can't compare the two.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Is something wrong with staking at the moment?  

My weight is 875k and I have not staked anything since 5:45 this morning...

I used to stake like every few mins?  Maybe that has something to do with the long block time....
Activity: 147
I get bad vibes from the developer. The lack of fluency in English is shady along with the totally non-English site.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

I think it is a big deal. IMO it is the most pressing issue to address at the moment.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

We are (a few of us). A few pages back they said they are aware of the issue, but haven't heard if they have identified the root cause or not.
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1002
why transaction take a long? i wait maybe more 2 hours, only 3 confirmation yet. its normal?

now 3 hour right and 4 confirmation only. Whats the problem ?
Activity: 53
I've got a bad feeling right now.  1 hour+ since the last block
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
mintpal isnt keeping up with cryptsy

Cryptsy:    0.00578000  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
mintpal isnt keeping up with cryptsy
legendary
Activity: 1246
I was able to withdraw my XC from Polo and it arrived on Mintpal in 2 minutes, yet now all of a sudden now it is stuck at Mintpal with 0 confirmations for 15 minutes.

I'm calling shenanigans on the big exchanges more than the coin right now personally...
Activity: 47
Linux wallet not working, has anyone got it to work yet?
The coin is worthless if transactions take a day to confirm.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Not really. DRK is tanking, XC is rising. It's quite obvious that the market is dumping their DRK for XC as they recognise it's a superior protocol with greater future prospects.

Superior? I'm waiting for a transfert fore more than 1h30, and still no confirmation! Are you really serious when you say it's a superior protocol?  Angry

over 3 hours here, and i have 4 of 10 confirms on mintpal.  that is from my home wallet to the exchange.  not between them.  wtf??

block are slow due to few people are staking.
Simce I have never generated a block in a weeks time I stopped staking and decided to arb. Seems i am parrt of the problem
So it's been an hour since the last block.... My coins are in limbo.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Activity: 56
Anyone use https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/XCbtc? I used to have like crosshair lines but they have disappeared, any idea on how to get them back?
Pages:
Jump to: