Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XC] >> Mandatory Update to new Wallet - The first POS X11 anonymous wallet - page 55. (Read 268502 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Cryptsy: 0.00525000 , Mintpal catching up ...  Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Polo to Mint was only 2 hours, Polo to cryptsy is 4 hours already and counting... They confirm but you need more than 4 confirms apparently at crytsy.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
I have been here since .0014. Proud of my position and my coins are now locked in cold storage until we reach $50/coin  Grin Grin

It probably will ..  Cool
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
I predict drama here soon.....

I'm here to keep the peace and serve the community, throw it at me.

Daniel
Community Man

I sent you a pm.
Activity: 840
Alright ladies and gents, it's midnight here, crazy day. I will catch-up with you in the morning, make sure to pm me with ideas. Nevermind
legendary
Activity: 1260
Activity: 384
Merit: 117
prepare youself for an huge dump Grin
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Not really. DRK is tanking, XC is rising. It's quite obvious that the market is dumping their DRK for XC as they recognise it's a superior protocol with greater future prospects.

Superior? I'm waiting for a transfert fore more than 1h30, and still no confirmation! Are you really serious when you say it's a superior protocol?  Angry

Huh

mine just confirmed in like 10 mins.

Yep same here, no problems with speed I transferred XC in about 15 mins. Were you sending between exchanges?

mine over 90 minutes also. Yes between exchanges Polo to Cryptsy, but there hasnt been a block found either in a while?

woot finally 1 confirm
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I have been here since .0014. Proud of my position and my coins are now locked in cold storage until we reach $50/coin  Grin Grin
Activity: 620
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
It´s nice to see that our coin is doing good.

Can someone point out the multipool options we have that pays in XC?

With us servers if possible.

Thank you

Check my sig for cryptoalts Smiley

Thanks, do you know if you can set difficulty on the miners in cryptoalts?
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Not really. DRK is tanking, XC is rising. It's quite obvious that the market is dumping their DRK for XC as they recognise it's a superior protocol with greater future prospects.

Superior? I'm waiting for a transfert fore more than 1h30, and still no confirmation! Are you really serious when you say it's a superior protocol?  Angry

Huh

Yep same here, no problems with speed I transferred XC in about 15 mins. Were you sending between exchanges?

mine over 90 minutes also. Yes between exchanges Polo to Cryptsy, but there hasnt been a block found either in a while?
Activity: 324

I'm here to keep the peace and serve the community, throw it at me.

Daniel
Community Man
Merit: 501

Superior? I'm waiting for a transfert fore more than 1h30, and still no confirmation! Are you really serious when you say it's a superior protocol?  Angry

Huh

Yep same here, I transferred XC in about 15 mins. Were you sending between exchanges?

I have no issues either.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Your coin are manipulated A LOT don't be fooled ......

XC is a monster, its sucking up BTC from all other coins.

Darkcoin, Darkcoin, Darkcoin... the same story, all over again...  Roll Eyes DRK got dumped from 550k to 280k as I can recall. And what happened later...? Wink
Merit: 550

Huh

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

Superior? I'm waiting for a transfert fore more than 1h30, and still no confirmation! Are you really serious when you say it's a superior protocol?  Angry

Huh

Activity: 324
What i going on with the block time lately ? 1 block = 45 minutes ?
Pages:
Jump to: