Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCH] ⚡ xChangeum ⚡ [Scrypt PoW/15% Premined] Exchange Listing Guarantee - page 2. (Read 1260 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Is windows wallet available?

Yes, you can download it from xchangeum.com

Thanx!

Any working pools ( i read about orphans but still would try). Weekend pool doesn't accept any shares.

I'm not sure why Weekend Pool isn't working!?  I've just checked their site and they still have xChangeum listed as a minable coin.

I'm afraid it's either Weekend Pool or solo mining for now.  Until we have our own pool up.

Edit: I've contacted the owner of Weekend Pool and I'll let know you know if we have any updates.

k,thanx

Unfortunately, weekend pool has removed xChangeum from their list of minable coins.

It's solo mining for now until our pool is up!

Thanks!

I switched servers and have added this back to the pool. Hopefully no orphans

Need to set "masternodes and use segwits" in your pool to avoid those orphaned blocks.
Activity: 42
New Pool here
https://hashnice.pw

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://hashnice.pw:3435 -u -p c=XCH
Activity: 750
Merit: 100

Thanx!

Any working pools ( i read about orphans but still would try). Weekend pool doesn't accept any shares.

I'm not sure why Weekend Pool isn't working!?  I've just checked their site and they still have xChangeum listed as a minable coin.

I'm afraid it's either Weekend Pool or solo mining for now.  Until we have our own pool up.

Edit: I've contacted the owner of Weekend Pool and I'll let know you know if we have any updates.

k,thanx

Unfortunately, weekend pool has removed xChangeum from their list of minable coins.

Thanks!

I switched servers and have added this back to the pool. Hopefully no orphans
copper member
Activity: 38

Thanx!

k,thanx

Thanks!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

Thanx!

k,thanx
copper member

Thanx!

Thanx!

copper member
copper member
Transactions are not getting confirmed again.
Curent block hight is 1435.

Status: 0/unconfirmed, in memory pool, broadcast through 14 nodes
Date: 5/24/2018 09:39

We believe a miner with the most hashing power across the network is not mining any transactions.

A form of Selfish Mining, which could also explain the orphaned blocks the pools were encountering.

We will need more hashing power on our network to solve this problem.

In the meantime, hopefully when our pool launches we'll have enough hashing power to stop this style of mining.

As a precaution, we've raised the number of confirmations required to get the coins on our exchange to 110.  This should prevent any form of Double Spend (if the miner was considering that also).

Transactions are not getting confirmed again.
Curent block hight is 1435.

Status: 0/unconfirmed, in memory pool, broadcast through 14 nodes
Date: 5/24/2018 09:39
Activity: 224
Project with good concept and I think it's worth the support. Good luck for this project
Egretia.
Activity: 53
copper member
Transactions are not getting confirmed. I sent some coins from one wallet to another yesterday.

Date: 5/22/2018 15:46

What block is your client showing you're on?

You can check the current block height by typing getmininginfo in to the xChangeum Core Console Window (Help->Debug window->Console).

Mine is showing block 885 as the latest block (as I write this).

Our pool is roughly the same height but all orphans. I can only suggest that someone is solo mining with a higher hashrate.

I will add you pool to the ANN, hopefully you will receive more hashing power.

I added this coin to my pool and getting all orphans as well! Please do add me to the pool list.
http://Weekendpool.net

We've added your pool too.  Thanks!
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Transactions are not getting confirmed. I sent some coins from one wallet to another yesterday.

You can check the current block height by typing getmininginfo in to the xChangeum Core Console Window (Help->Debug window->Console).

Our pool is roughly the same height but all orphans. I can only suggest that someone is solo mining with a higher hashrate.

I added this coin to my pool and getting all orphans as well! Please do add me to the pool list.
http://Weekendpool.net
copper member

copper member

Mine is showing 1954396171 networkhashps.  What is the pool averaging?
Activity: 750
Merit: 100

The transaction was confirmed just now. Thanks.
copper member

Mine is showing block 888 as the latest block (as I write this).
Pages:
Jump to: