Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XCH] ⚡ xChangeum ⚡ [Scrypt PoW/15% Premined] Exchange Listing Guarantee - page 3. (Read 1260 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 100

We've noticed some nodes are having problems with orphaned blocks.  To remedy this, please delete your blocks and chainstate folders and freshly sync from the network again.

You can find those folders in:
Windows:
c:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\xChangeum\

Linux:
~/.xchangeum

If you're having problems, only delete those two folders.  

Remember to backup your wallets folder as those contain your private keys to your coins.

After doing a resync of the chain on the pool, we continue to find orphans. In looking at the debug.log, it appears the nodes provided are refusing connection. Not sure if that is the culprit but I will continue to investigate.

The P2P port is 5680

The RPCPort is 5679

Let me know if that helps at all!?

It appears the refused connections aren't the nodes provided by other connections. I have made sure the RPC port is the one you provided and resend the chain. However, we continue to only find orphans. A block explorer may help or once your pool is up, we can sync to that. It seems anyone mining is probably on there own chain until it can be verified somewhere.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Transactions are not getting confirmed. I sent some coins from one wallet to another yesterday.

Date: 5/22/2018 15:46
copper member
Activity: 38

We've noticed some nodes are having problems with orphaned blocks.  To remedy this, please delete your blocks and chainstate folders and freshly sync from the network again.

Windows:

Linux:
~/.xchangeum

Remember to backup your wallets folder as those contain your private keys to your coins.

After doing a resync of the chain on the pool, we continue to find orphans. In looking at the debug.log, it appears the nodes provided are refusing connection. Not sure if that is the culprit but I will continue to investigate.

The P2P port is 5680

The RPCPort is 5679

Let me know if that helps at all!?
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

If two pools are having the same issue, It would most likely be the nodes are refusing connections.
Activity: 750
Merit: 100

Windows:

Linux:
~/.xchangeum

copper member

Windows:

Linux:
~/.xchangeum

Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
im blind, where is link of the wallet?  Huh

pd, i found it.
Activity: 196
Isn't the pre-mine amount too much? How can we make sure that the premined coins will not be dumped?
Activity: 168
Italian translation reserved. Please confirm if needed
Activity: 20
I'm new to solo mining as well. Does any have any instructions or can reference a good tutorial? I haven't been able to google or youtube any good instructions Sad
copper member
Ok, well I am stuck. I am not new to solo mining, I am currently soloing two scrypt coins but can't get this one to work?

Any help would be appreciated

xchangeum.conf
Code:
rpcserver=127.0.0.1
rpcallow=192.168.1.*
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*
rpcport=5679
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
gen=0

addnode=13.90.247.177
addnode=79.77.28.25

You can solo mine by typing generate 1 at console or generate X (X being the number of blocks you want to create).
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
Ok, well I am stuck. I am not new to solo mining, I am currently soloing two scrypt coins but can't get this one to work?

Any help would be appreciated

xchangeum.conf
Code:
rpcserver=127.0.0.1
rpcallow=192.168.1.*
rpcconnect=192.168.1.*
rpcport=5679
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
gen=0

addnode=13.90.247.177
addnode=79.77.28.25
Activity: 27
lol diff. dont mine - only orphans
copper member
Indonesia translation reserved

Use the Hash4Life pool above
Activity: 994
Merit: 261
Indonesia translation reserved

Activity: 27
copper member
Hey dev what is the rpcport

The rpcport is 5679
copper member
pool

No pools as of yet.  You can however solo mine.  We're working on getting pool involved and setting up our own pool too.
Pages:
Jump to: