Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 102. (Read 578501 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
We need halving...
too many coins

there is a good support on poloniex, and the problems are always the buyers
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I just downloaded the qt client from the site to take a look and am having trouble with network syncing. I constantly get stuck 7 days behind in the "downloading headers" stage of syncing with the network. Block 25698 is the point where things seem to get stuck. Has this happened to anyone else? Something I'm missing?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!
We've gone through from million to billion and back to million.  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
We need halving...
too many coins
Activity: 140
Profitability on this coin has severely tanked in the last day. Too many people dumping at the cheapest buy offer pushing the price down. Grumble... grumble..
But still a profitable coin...
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Any chance to make it Round PPS or PPS?  PROP means miners taking up all the risks/variance and that is not good for the miners.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Profitability on this coin has severely tanked in the last day. Too many people dumping at the cheapest buy offer pushing the price down. Grumble... grumble..
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
I expect there will be an AMD GPU miner soon -
Activity: 798
‘Try to be nice’
Awesome work! Very much appreciated too, because we really needed a second pool after the minichain pool went down. The minichain block explorer still seems to be down. I'm not sure what the deal is because the owner of the minichain website hasn't been around for a few days.

why don't you get some open CL guys on this - the AMD GPU miner would be simple to build -

the SGminer guys have you asked them? - you may as well do it now, there is going to be plenty enough to go around of this.

everything else is crashing anyhow ha ha  (except Quark lol ; D )
legendary
Activity: 1536
electronic [r]evolution
Awesome work! Very much appreciated too, because we really needed a second pool after the minichain pool went down. The minichain block explorer still seems to be down. I'm not sure what the deal is because the owner of the minichain website hasn't been around for a few days.
legendary
Activity: 1198
legendary
actually the price is even worst on polo... people are obliged to sell to pay Wolf0  Grin  Wink
Do you mean he sells his "private" miner to others?

The miner was commissioned, so yes.

Also, I don't work on percentage, usually - I get paid upfront or on delivery; so they'd be selling to get their investment back, not to pay me. I've been paid.

oh this explains the recent dump, there was a wall of 6 btc on polo, isn't there anymore

Indeed , I saw it too but its gone

is still there, and it is bigger, but at lowest price, it's one of those fake walls, to bring more buyers
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
actually the price is even worst on polo... people are obliged to sell to pay Wolf0  Grin  Wink

Also, I don't work on percentage, usually - I get paid upfront or on delivery; so they'd be selling to get their investment back, not to pay me. I've been paid.

oh this explains the recent dump, there was a wall of 6 btc on polo, isn't there anymore

Indeed , I saw it too but its gone
legendary

Activity: 164

please tell me the speed on 280X and 270
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
the price is suit for me,such a good coin with low price is what i want to see Roll Eyes
Jump to: