Author

Topic: [ANN][XCN] Cryptonite | 1st mini-blockchain coin | M7 PoW | No Premine - page 164. (Read 578501 times)

Activity: 781
Merit: 501
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
where  is the dev? are you chinese?
No we are not Chinese, we only speak English. The currency code ends with CN because the C and the N in CryptoNite are the first letters of each syllable, and it starts with X because that's the ISO standard for global currencies. I'm not sure if the currency code had anything to do with why two Chinese exchanges have listed XCN, but I highly doubt it.
Gotta love BCT people, seriously.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
No we are not Chinese, we only speak English. The currency code ends with CN because the C and the N in CryptoNite are the first letters of each syllable, and it starts with X because that's the ISO standard for global currencies. I'm not sure if the currency code had anything to do with why two Chinese exchanges have listed XCN, but I highly doubt it.

Are you an Indian??
"we only speak English"
He is a Chinese who only speak English

Or is a Kryptonian that only speaks English.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

Are you an Indian??
"we only speak English"
He is a Chinese who only speak English
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

Are you an Indian??
"we only speak English"
Activity: 164

Are you an Indian??

ah~ thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1536
Merit: 1000
electronic [r]evolution
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Already on two exchanges.  Reasonable trading volume.  I'm bullish on this coin.  Looks good.
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
you will never know untill it can find block, but you know, it cost way to much to verify it  Tongue
EC2

How can I check that minerd works ? I can't see share submitting

What the hell Huh?
How many threads you use and how?

PS. when you see share submitted you found a block.
Activity: 328

What the hell Huh?
How many threads you use and how?

PS. when you see share submitted you found a block.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Those addresses could be exchanges, i dunno. The few large miners I know of seem to have 30k or so.

Minerd/getwork appears to have an issue. It works fine if your mining 1 instance of minerd per wallet. With more, aka private pool, it doesn't work right because getwork is only generating new work 1/sec or so. I changed getwork to always generate new work when called. This will however create very large load on the daemon. Not sure what the best way to use it is. New builds will be up shortly. 904/905

Those addresses could never be exchanges. Fuck those who lie.

Fuck those who want other people's work for nothing; who wish to take the product of their valuable knowledge, time, and effort, and use it to profit without giving two shits about the person who made it.

And you wonder why these miners aren't released.
Activity: 328
Yes. /Me found block #3406 using the standalone cpu miner about 50m ago.
~ Myagui

Myagui, please, could you tell your hashing power?
What type of CPUs and hashrate.

It would be nice to know hashrate for certain CPUs. Thank you.

Activity: 494
Anyone use the miner, does it works
Activity: 154
Those addresses could be exchanges, i dunno. The few large miners I know of seem to have 30k or so.

Minerd/getwork appears to have an issue. It works fine if your mining 1 instance of minerd per wallet. With more, aka private pool, it doesn't work right because getwork is only generating new work 1/sec or so. I changed getwork to always generate new work when called. This will however create very large load on the daemon. Not sure what the best way to use it is. New builds will be up shortly. 904/905

Those addresses could never be exchanges. Fuck those who lie.
Jump to: