Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 72. (Read 193171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
for bittrex

Thanks for the request. Our policy is to not comment on whether we will launch coins but we mainly add coins due to community demand.

We gauge demand based off of tweets, hash power, length of bitcointalk thread, volume on other exchanges, etc. Follow us on twitter @bittrexexchange and tweet about how much you like this coin and Bittrex. We respond to creative and insightful posts to help market your favorite coins and Bittrex. I'd also consider coming to our irc channel #bittrex on irc.freenode.net and do some guerrilla marketing. The traders there can help you gain exposure for your coin.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
I have submit request to Cryptsy few days ago and they said that their development team will review XDE.

Feel free to do the same.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new      Type > New Coin to Consider

Also I am in negotiations with one exchange which will add XDE in next few days for sure.

I have approached Bittrex, and am currently awaiting some answers to some questions they have at the moment.

keep pushing folks  Smiley

Edit:Have also contacted Cryptsy as suggested by Marcetin  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
I have submit request to Cryptsy few days ago and they said that their development team will review XDE.

Feel free to do the same.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new      Type > New Coin to Consider

Also I am in negotiations with one exchange which will add XDE in next few days for sure.
legendary
done by dev?

Submitting a Coin to Bittrex - Updated 12/11/14

At Bittrex, we look for coins that have high community demand, innovations to crypto-coin technology, or a contribution to science or humanity. Given the demand for coin launches, we limit ourselves to only a handful a week.  Launching is free and at our discretion.  If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.   

To help speed up the process of deploying your coin, we'd like the following information sent to [email protected]:

Coin Name
    Coin trading symbol - Please verify that your preferred symbol is not already in use.  Consider it carefully because we will not change it once it is set
    Launch Date (past or future)
    Github Link
    Exchanges you are currently on
    Official blockchain explorer
    What is your TxFee for a transaction
    A png image for your coin with a transparent background

Optional information that heavily influences us:

Proof of dev:  Contact cryptosian.com or coinssource.com to get rated
    Get your source code reviewed by a trusted member of the community
    Information about your coin:  What is the concept behind your coin? If you have previously been listed on Bittrex, what has changed with your coin since then?

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
legendary
when...as soon as possible
where....i agree for bittrex then poloniex or cryptsy
but all community have to vote for same exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
whats the latest on when xde hits an exchange or which

As mblados said earlier,
We, as an XDE community's active member, must shout out everywhere and try our level best to reward the efforts of everybody out here... Smiley
So, it's us who will decide that at which exchange and when will XDE be listed and not the admin alone... Tongue

Remember, this is a community takeover...
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
whats the latest on when xde hits an exchange or which
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Staked 0.00167844 overnight  Grin

Would be nice if the "1" was a couple place closer to the decimal point, but I'm happy with it anyway!

coin not mature yet in my wallet..

Belive me you must wait! Nothing else.
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

Would be nice if the "1" was a couple place closer to the decimal point, but I'm happy with it anyway!

coin not mature yet in my wallet..
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

Coins received dear mblados !  

Well done! Sry for late answer !

My wallet work very fine and stacking very well and  I am very satisfied with all !  

All the praise !  Smiley
Activity: 465
Merit: 250

No such luck here.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
well, I am just saying that taking into account all info that is provided and having low amount of coins, say 0.1 XDE (that is 0.1% of all supply), one should be able to get 0.05/12/30*0.1 = 0.00001400 XDE on average per day. Which may, or may be not, negligible.
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
Staking is working fine for me  Wink it can take some time, i'm not staking every 24hrs or that, and it depends on how much XDE you have.

As an example, i staked some yesterday, but i hadn't staked any for 6 days before, also i have to admit to sometimes forgetting to leave my wallet on 24/7,

so that will be a factor too.
thanks for your response. I don't have much XDE, but still there is something else that bothers me. Wallet shows status: "no staking because you don't have mature coins" when I have 5430 confirmations, which is definitely more than the required minimum. I should have low weight as compared to network's, but still be able to stack, meaning be able to compete for interests.
Have had wallet opened 24/7 for the last 10 days.
You are the only one Complaining or Concerning about Staking. Sorry there is no help or change to the Wallet to Fix what you think is wrong or not working.
Get more XDEs and you will see how fast you will be Staking. Thanks!
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Staking is working fine for me  Wink it can take some time, i'm not staking every 24hrs or that, and it depends on how much XDE you have.

As an example, i staked some yesterday, but i hadn't staked any for 6 days before, also i have to admit to sometimes forgetting to leave my wallet on 24/7,

thanks for your response. I don't have much XDE, but still there is something else that bothers me. Wallet shows status: "no staking because you don't have mature coins" when I have 5430 confirmations, which is definitely more than the required minimum. I should have low weight as compared to network's, but still be able to stack, meaning be able to compete for interests.
Have had wallet opened 24/7 for the last 10 days.
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
To the Community, Please donate to the FAUCET to help Spread XDE.

Faucet: https://luckyalt.com/xdefaucet

Fund Faucet here: XG9zaAZ4PzW5rbtxYFhe5XCQGGgP1jL2bd
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I have added the following services for XDECoin to LuckyAlt.

Dice: https://luckyalt.com/xdecoin
This has an invest feature. The more you invest the higher % you get to keep!

Faucet: https://luckyalt.com/xdefaucet
Activity: 566

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Is stacking working already? I have the wallet opened 24 hours a day in stacking mode and nothing happens. Any comments on that?
Pages:
Jump to: