Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] [100 ~Rare!] ~XDECOIN~ MANDATORY SWAP TO WALLET v6 April 15th @ C-CEX - page 74. (Read 193171 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
All ICO Investors Percentage Shares will be Calculated and sent out Tomorrow. Thanks!

Thanks for all YOUR and Community hard work for XDE!   

X D E

BECOMES IMMORTAL  ! ! !

THANK YOU FOR KEEPING US UPDATED ..I AM VERY EXCITED FOR INVESTING IN XDE ICO.GOOD LUCK ALL
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
They are waiting for the Source code to be Listed on the OP. We will have to vote for XDE on other Exchanges.
Links to the Voting Lists will be posted tomorrow on the OP.

Wow, that's great news... We will put in every effort and do everything it takes to skyrocket XDE, as many have been scammed before, but we want to show everyone that not all fingers ain't equal on their part... Wink
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
Thanks a lot mblados for the bounties. Sorry for I haven't translated the EAGs OP currently yet as been busy posting here for my sig's advertisement. Anyways, it seems we are gonna go very far this time based on your hard work and dedication that you have shown towards us, also I thank all the community members who supported and are still in support of this coin, this will surely make it this time... Wink

@mblados, What's the response that you got from the exchanges after you've contacted them?
They are waiting for the Source code to be Listed on the OP. We will have to vote for XDE on other Exchanges.
Links to the Voting Lists will be posted tomorrow on the OP.
legendary
Thanks a lot mblados for the bounties. Sorry for I haven't translated the EAGs OP currently yet as been busy posting here for my sig's advertisement. Anyways, it seems we are gonna go very far this time based on your hard work and dedication that you have shown towards us, also I thank all the community members who supported and are still in support of this coin, this will surely make it this time... Wink

@mblados, What's the response that you got from the exchanges after you've contacted them?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Will release escrow in 24 hours.

Any compaints against that?

Regards

None here.  Smiley
Muroko Blados
All ICO Investors Percentage Shares will be Calculated and sent out Tomorrow. Thanks!

X D E

BECOMES IMMORTAL  ! ! !

Yes! XDE is IMMORTAL ! ! ! We are Totally Free of any problem unlike the OLD Broken XDE.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Will release escrow in 24 hours.

Any compaints against that?

Regards
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

X D E

BECOMES IMMORTAL  ! ! !

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
ALL BOUNTIES SENT!

We now have 45,000 Shares left to be distributed Proportionally to all ICO Investors based on the percentage of number of Shares they bought.
Ex: 15 shares /45000 = 0.00033 then (0.00033*10)= 0.0033 then 0.0033*45= 0.1485 XDE
thanks, bounty received.
Muroko Blados
XDECoin Wallet will have a Major Wallet Update to v4 by January with a NEW GUI LOOK!
Muroko Blados
Muroko Blados
ALL BOUNTIES SENT!

We now have 45,000 Shares left to be distributed Proportionally to all ICO Investors based on the percentage of number of Shares they bought.
Ex: 15 shares /45000 = 0.00033 then (0.00033*10)= 0.0033 then 0.0033*45= 0.1485 XDE
Muroko Blados
The OP is now Updated. I will send out the Bounties in the next few hours.
Muroko Blados
THE XDE ICO IS OFFICIALLY ENDED. ICO FORM CLOSED!
Activity: 465
Muroko Blados
What if I purchase XDE today? Will I still get free EAGs shares? I know I am a bit late currently, but I still want to be in... Smiley

Please reply ASAP...
You can still get some but the ICO form will be closed today at anytime. I will post here when it is closed. Thanks!
legendary
What if I purchase XDE today? Will I still get free EAGs shares? I know I am a bit late currently, but I still want to be in... Smiley

Please reply ASAP...
Muroko Blados
I hope everything went ok, bought some 4 hours ago and waiting.
Your Shares have been sent. Sorry for the delay. Thanks!
Hope you filled out your Free EAGS Reservation Form!
I hope everything went ok, bought some 4 hours ago and waiting.
Bought some more shares  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: