Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 11. (Read 141395 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
lol, im to slow at writing
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
So now it's too late to send a screen wallet?

yes its to late, there was a deadline for sending in screenshots, im near certain u have lost ur coins  Angry
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

Unfortunately the screenshot submission is over, people were given a full week to get their shots in.
LIST OF NON ACCEPTABLE SCREENSHOTs | EXCHANGE HOLDERS

@Bolek Lolek - I need to see a Full Shot of your Browser

------------------------------------------------------

@joshypattara - I need to see a Full Shot of your Browser. And NO HIGHLIGHTS anywhere in the Shot.

We will get the Exchange holders google forms under way very soon  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Sorry guys just got a message about swap I'll fill in the former after work

done, sorry again for the delay
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
@ lisek229 , also forgot to say if you've not been following this thread and have NOT sent your screenshot of your personal wallet or exchange wallet, wel then im sorry but i think your f@ucked and lost your coins  Sad
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Excuse me for asking, but can someone give step-by-step how to obtain these new coins?

you have to wait until new xde is launched on exchange, or if your waiting on coins that your owed from the half swap (pls read back some pages) you have to wait until dev is at work again, he has already sorted wallet holders, now just the exchange holders to sort out, and then i presume the relaunch will happen.
hope this helped.
Activity: 344
Excuse me for asking, but can someone give step-by-step how to obtain these new coins?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Sorry guys just got a message about swap I'll fill in the former after work
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
@mblados
any update on exchange holders swap

was just about to ask the same lol
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
@mblados
any update on exchange holders swap
Activity: 420
Tomorrow I will be moving on to the "EXCHANGE HOLDERS". There is a LIST OF NON ACCEPTABLE SCREENSHOTs.

----------------------------------------------------------------

WALLET HOLDERS WHO DID NOT FILL OUT THE FORM YET!

leo0808
Nixss
stracco
leond
Mesterlovesz74
CryptoHobo

@leond You will receive your Swap very soon. Thanks!
Sorry for the delay. I was away for few days.
Google form filled
leo0808

I sent p.m to all from list

Sorry for the delay, I sent the google form!
Activity: 466
Tomorrow I will be moving on to the "EXCHANGE HOLDERS". There is a LIST OF NON ACCEPTABLE SCREENSHOTs.

leo0808
Nixss
stracco
leond
Mesterlovesz74
CryptoHobo

Google form filled
leo0808

I sent p.m to all from list

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

leo0808
Nixss
stracco
leond
Mesterlovesz74
CryptoHobo

Google form filled
leo0808
there may also be a 0 reward stake period of pos rewards while the coins are sorted out..?

On the next build of the Wallet, there will be a Hard Fork on the POS to reduce the Staking Coin Age.

As i stated before i think it was set like this so we didn't have any difficulties like the previous dev, when everything ground to a halt.

Mblados has some work commitments this week so unfortunately wont have much time to spare if any, but we will still be continuing to get the

swaps done as soon as possible, and hopefully we can get the EXCHANGE swap holders under way in the next day or two  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
there may also be a 0 reward stake period of pos rewards while the coins are sorted out..?
LIST OF WALLET HOLDERS WHO HAVE NOT FILLED OUT THE FORM YET:

leo0808
Nixss
Mesterlovesz74
CryptoHobo

PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SUBMIT YOUR FORM: http://goo.gl/forms/N5DBpWiJkL
how the pos work? i have coins in the wallet for more than 24 hours and not staking

The POS is in its early Stage. All coins have not been distributed yet so you have to leave the wallet running for quite a while for the coins to age.

There is no period for the Staking to pick up (it is not like 24hrs - 48 hrs) , this is a special coin, since it is only 100 coins the POS is a bit deceptive - you do not need to do anything to start staking,just leave it running and you will stake. Once all coins have been distributed, the POS will stabilize due to more coins moving around..

I have a wallet staking though and to get a reward from the POS, it will take days. Don't worry too much about staking for now.

This coin is not a Million coins coin, where staking rewards all the time, It is that mistake that the previous dev made and got us Stuck because there were no more coins to stake.
legendary
Activity: 1064
how the pos work? i have coins in the wallet for more than 24 hours and not staking
Pages:
Jump to: