Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 15. (Read 141395 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
glad i sold all mine before this drama
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
LIST OF EXCHANGE HOLDERS THAT ARE NOT CLEAR  !!!!!!!! (NOT WALLET HOLDERS)

The Following People need to resend their SHOTs (AS ATTACHMENT) As Soon As Possible - to avoid any Delay. Just reply to the email sent back to you by Following the Right Instructions.

Please refer to these Posts:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8795596

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8816794

@mig6r Resend your Shot As Attachment

@Felfel Resend your Shot As Attachment

@tuannd Resend your Shot As Attachment - I also need a valid link to your BCT Profile.

@Matros Resend your Shot As Attachment

@culla Resend your Shot As Attachment

-------------------------------
Muroko Blados

WALLET HOLDERS GOOGLE FORM READY ! ! !      (WALLET HOLDERS ONLY ! ! !) - NO EXCHANGE HOLDERS ! ! !

------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SUBMIT YOUR FORM: http://goo.gl/forms/N5DBpWiJkL

WALLET HOLDERS | THE GOOD 2 GO LIST:

mblados
optigon
ghostman9559
cgt99
evli
nikkers
leo0808
Jasemoney
theboccet
ROBERTO
circa1O
yuio  
andron
Nixss
marcetin
stracco
xtrembash
leond
Mesterlovesz74
meccoin4me
CryptoHobo
macorcina
GTO73

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If you dont see your name on this List, that means you are an EXCHANGE HOLDERS ONLY! - But if you Believe you Submitted your Wallet Screenshot and Still do not see your Name, Please Post on the Thread and Then PM me. Thanks!

BUMP! ! !
Muroko Blados
google form done !

So if i understand we only recover 1/2 of the total
And then there ll be a pow mining phase
right ?!

Keep going the good job btw

BR
Did you even read the Whole Takeover thing since the Dev abandoned the Coin?
Please take a Time and read all the Previous Posts. Thanks!
Activity: 473
google form done !

So if i understand we only recover 1/2 of the total
And then there ll be a pow mining phase
right ?!

Keep going the good job btw

BR
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
swap form done, thank you mblados!
Muroko Blados
WALLET HOLDERS GOOGLE FORM READY ! ! !      (WALLET HOLDERS ONLY ! ! !) - NO EXCHANGE HOLDERS ! ! !

mblados
optigon
ghostman9559
cgt99
evli
nikkers
leo0808
Jasemoney
theboccet
ROBERTO
circa1O
yuio  
andron
Nixss
marcetin
stracco
xtrembash
leond
Mesterlovesz74
meccoin4me
CryptoHobo
macorcina
GTO73

Note: If you dont see your name on this List, that means you are an EXCHANGE HOLDERS ONLY! - But if you Believe you Submitted your Wallet Screenshot and Still do not see your Name, Please Post on the Thread and Then PM me. Thanks!

BUMP! ! !
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
when will the list of exchange holders that are not correct be shown?
I will try to post that List by Tomorrow. Due to How things are Going, XDE will be High in Price! ! !  Smiley

Haha - I'm generally an incredibly patient person, but I'm finding it extremely hard to wait for this one. (Exchange side) lol!  Grin

Me toooo..  Grin
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
I will try to post that List by Tomorrow. Due to How things are Going, XDE will be High in Price! ! !  Smiley

Haha - I'm generally an incredibly patient person, but I'm finding it extremely hard to wait for this one. (Exchange side) lol!  Grin
Muroko Blados
Muroko Blados
WALLET HOLDERS GOOGLE FORM READY ! ! !      (WALLET HOLDERS ONLY ! ! !) - NO EXCHANGE HOLDERS ! ! !

mblados
optigon
ghostman9559
cgt99
evli
nikkers
leo0808
Jasemoney
theboccet
ROBERTO
circa1O
yuio 
andron
Nixss
marcetin
stracco
xtrembash
leond
Mesterlovesz74
meccoin4me
CryptoHobo
macorcina
GTO73

Muroko Blados
MOVING FORWARD: "DoubleEagle" (XDECoin) has been FULL REVIVED. Everything has been well tested and the POS has been Well
OPTIMIZED for better STAKING.
*We will Stay on this thread until the Creation of the New Thread and the Announcement of the "LAUNCH DATE" which you will be Informed by next week.
But Until then, You can start downloading the New Wallet and Leave it Running  - And GET YOUR NEW XDE ADDRESS READY!

WINDOWS: https://mega.co.nz/#!W8skkKqB!jDBcaXWa5hJ0JRRbLX2ORyACGV-LouPhw2Bzx1BPT-U

The LINUX and MAC Wallet will be Posted on the New Thread.

The Main Node is Currently "addnode=74.208.227.191" it is on my Personal VPS Server. I will add a Second Node by Tomorrow and Eventual we will have More Nodes at
LAUNCH.

xdecoin.conf: (Included in the Wallet Folder)
Code:
rpcuser=xde
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
rpcport=26080
port=25080
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
gen=0
addnode=74.208.227.191
addnode=178.62.238.69
addnode=31.220.48.246
addnode=104.131.102.29

BUMP ! ! !  Smiley

.Conf Updated. 3 more Nodes Added:

addnode=178.62.238.69
addnode=31.220.48.246
addnode=104.131.102.29
Muroko Blados
WALLET SCREENSHOTs NOT ACCEPTABLE

People please check this Shot from:

-Lain Paul (icam1968)
And check his Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/icam1968-372989
He was just registered on Sept 1 (So How can he have XDEs in his Wallet at that Time of Registration? - All wallets went Broken before Sept 1)

SHOT NOT ACCEPTABLE - this is its Current Size (How can Someone sees what is in his Wallet)

Lain Paul (icam1968) IS OUT ! ! ! ! ! !

NO SWAP FOR Lain Paul (icam1968)   Angry  Angry  Angry  Angry

Maybe, if you had said the shot was too small I would have realised and sent a bigger one! You said you wanted it "CLICKABLE", and to add as an attachment.

Am I not allowed to mine for coins before I signed up for this forum? Maybe you think mining should be an elitist club?

If I am out of your little club then fine, but at least you should get my name right, IAIN, before you go slagging me off in Public, for following your crappy instructions;.

Thanks for nothing.
...Crappy instructions? Ok! IAIN, First of all there is no Little Club here, if Im wrong that you got your Shot somewhere on the Internet - Please Post a BIGGER SIZE of your Screenshot Right Here on the Thread and then I will Consider your OLD XDEs . My Instructions is to Protect Honest Holders and the NEW DoubleEagle.
Please DO NOT SEND ANY ATTACHMENT TO THE EMAIL ADDRESS - JUST POST THE BIGGER SIZE HERE AND YOU'LL GET YOUR OLD XDEs SWAPPED. FAIR AND SIMPLE.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

-Lain Paul (icam1968)
He was just registered on Sept 1 (So How can he have XDEs in his Wallet at that Time of Registration? - All wallets went Broken before Sept 1)

SHOT NOT ACCEPTABLE - this is its Current Size (How can Someone sees what is in his Wallet)
http://i.imgur.com/eghe906.jpg

Maybe, if you had said the shot was too small I would have realised and sent a bigger one! You said you wanted it "CLICKABLE", and to add as an attachment.

Am I not allowed to mine for coins before I signed up for this forum? Maybe you think mining should be an elitist club?

If I am out of your little club then fine, but at least you should get my name right, IAIN, before you go slagging me off in Public, for following your crappy instructions;.

Thanks for nothing.
Man it's your own fault, nothing can be done against it. You should have sent a clear shot as all signs in the sky are telling that you don't hold anything in the wallet and you're probably tricking. But pardon me if you're really legit and I'm really sorry for your loss man. But as I stated earlier it's your own fault.

I totally agree it was my fault that the screenshot was too small. However, I was not aware that that was the case and all it would have taken was to point that out. Instead, it was clearly implied that I was in some way dishonest, for having XDE in a wallet, and my personal information, my name, even spelled incorrectly, sent in confidence out with this forum, was published without my consent.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
there will still be google doc for swap calm down people.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

-Lain Paul (icam1968)

Thanks for nothing.
Man it's your own fault, nothing can be done against it. You should have sent a clear shot as all signs in the sky are telling that you don't hold anything in the wallet and you're probably tricking. But pardon me if you're really legit and I'm really sorry for your loss man. But as I stated earlier it's your own fault.
Activity: 566
Sorry but i have to agree with Mblados on this one, regardless of the length of time you've spent on the forum, or even mining XDE, the point of sending in a screenshot was to show the contents of the wallet, and prove that this was your wallet etc etc.

The screenshot you submitted is tiny, cant be read or made out in any way other than it is an xde wallet, so i'm afraid that is YOUR own fault Sad

Sorry you feel that way about XDE, this is not an elitist club  Grin just a few people trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Anyone can get their hands on some XDE when the free distribution begins Wink
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

-Lain Paul (icam1968)

http://i.imgur.com/eghe906.jpg

Thanks for nothing.
Activity: 466
My new WIN  wallet is on line. ready for staking.
where to send new address ?
old total   0.74992666 xde
new address is>
XDgPd6AE95wBykgSWMUTQwTdXALNaSb7tk
thaks
and please link to GIT, i like on linux like old XDE wallet.

HEY! IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY! WAIT AND STAY TUNED TO FILL OUT THE GOOGLE FORMS. I DONT NEED YOUR ADDRESS HERE.
THE LINK TO THE GIT WILL BE POSTED ON THE NEW THREAD.

thanks for fast answer.
Pages:
Jump to: