Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 34. (Read 141416 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
cha yoo! mblados,  Roll Eyes
I'm supporting you,

Let's another member keep optimistic.
we're Team !.

Get Rock !!!.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
We can keep the Name DoubleEaglecoin - but How abt the Ticker Should we change it?
And the Algo too we can move to X11 or just keep the X15.
There is no much to change on it any ideas?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Ok! we need more people to form a Team. Ideas are welcome.
This time make this coin much more valuable by adapting another form of distribution instead of mining. Cause everyone doesn't have good miners to compete.
Thats true. We can think of that.
Yeah that way everyone gonna get almost the same share and dumping for cheap will probably not happen.
Muroko Blados
This time make this coin much more valuable by adapting another form of distribution instead of mining. Cause everyone doesn't have good miners to compete.
Thats true. We can think of that.
Muroko Blados
Here is the Solution, we can Fork the current Source Code, and relaunch the coin with a new Ticker and a new Community.
Everyone will loose their previous coins include me I hold 1 of it stacked in my Wallet - but we will have a Brand new and rare coin with a motivated community and Features can be added...

Would it be possible, not sure if it would be or how it would be done.  That people who have XDE could get a direct swap to the new coin, but we block the Dev's coins, or at least the people that are trusted could be part of this, just a thought.
Yes! that can be possible, but we will have to start a List of the current member involved into XDE, an Announcement can be made and everybody who hold some XDEs will
have to Swap to the new one before the Deadline. Or we can just forget about it and start from the beginning with new Ideas and features.  
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Here is the Solution, we can Fork the current Source Code, and relaunch the coin with a new Ticker and a new Community.
Everyone will loose their previous coins include me I hold 1 of it stacked in my Wallet - but we will have a Brand new and rare coin with a motivated community and Features can be added...

Would it be possible, not sure if it would be or how it would be done.  That people who have XDE could get a direct swap to the new coin, but we block the Dev's coins, or at least the people that are trusted could be part of this, just a thought.
Muroko Blados

It'll be considered as cloning not as takeover. And everything will be started from beginning. But this is a good approach to bring something very similar to the community. Even I'll be there probably to support it.
OK, mblados,
so., you want to be new dev ?

I'm supporting .
 Wink
Muroko Blados
Activity: 70
I can volunteer for the Take over. But the problem is, the original Dev has 13 of the coins...
If anyone what to join, we can have a private chat.

Correct, that's a big problem. And he has a minimum of 13 coins. There were another 20+ coins purchased by one individual (looking at buy/sell behavior) after the blockchain explorer stopped working. So unable to track where it went but this coin is very concentrated around 1 or a few people that hold probably over 50% of the coins.

A community takeover would make no sense, you would only help this scammer dev because he will dump on you as soon as value rises. Face it, this coin is DEAD
+1 let him die with his coin/s, no one knows how many coins they made the past 1/2/3 months
Activity: 364
I can volunteer for the Take over. But the problem is, the original Dev has 13 of the coins...

Correct, that's a big problem. And he has a minimum of 13 coins. There were another 20+ coins purchased by one individual (looking at buy/sell behavior) after the blockchain explorer stopped working. So unable to track where it went but this coin is very concentrated around 1 or a few people that hold probably over 50% of the coins.

A community takeover would make no sense, you would only help this scammer dev because he will dump on you as soon as value rises. Face it, this coin is DEAD
Muroko Blados
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
any update about the dev or community take over
Guys, why not takeover this coin? It ain't a shitcoin yet as features can be added to a coin to make it alive again, which happened in the Korecoin case too. Some new dev came in and you would have seen how the prices skyrocketed. This coin can survive too, even I'm doubtful now that how a dev who had been active since the start can do this? Let's teach 'em a lesson that we are not Lions of their Circus and if they think they will scare us using their rings, let's just prove 'em wrong by making their own rings a hanging trap for them only...

Don't let 'em scam us anymore... Let's have a community takeover...

Good idea,
but, who want to be a dev ?

im supporting in backstage
cz im only new member Sad
legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Guys, why not takeover this coin? It ain't a shitcoin yet as features can be added to a coin to make it alive again, which happened in the Korecoin case too. Some new dev came in and you would have seen how the prices skyrocketed. This coin can survive too, even I'm doubtful now that how a dev who had been active since the start can do this? Let's teach 'em a lesson that we are not Lions of their Circus and if they think they will scare us using their rings, let's just prove 'em wrong by making their own rings a hanging trap for them only...

Don't let 'em scam us anymore... Let's have a community takeover...
legendary
Activity: 1526
the grandpa of cryptos
glad ive dropped all my coisn with profit long ago heh
Activity: 364
No one see that?

Looks strange for me!!

Makes you wonder... Hackcoin dev was a scammer. Did he juist copy/paste another scam with a hidden premine that he juist dumped partially. It was 10% of the so called 100 'total' coins.

From hackcoin thread:

Quote from: azhago on May 10, 2014, 12:00:14 AM
Maybe not. But the dev is clearly a dick.
He creates the coin, let us mine, and dump his premine (and do not even wait for the price to go to a higher level, showing how stupid he his.)
The community has to take over the coin.

Could dev have been the same?
Activity: 70
Camone dev....say something Cry
forget about the DEV, he is gone...
i have the feeling that there is one person with 10/15 accounts...
One person promoting 10/15 coins...
we should not allow anymore to be cheated!
The DEVs who wanna promote coins must be legitimate to the community and then to be allowed to promote..
I have registered in the forum not long ago, but i'm following the forum since long time.. The only i see is that from every 15 coins 10 are pure scam, YOU, me, we all are losing a lot of money
Folks wake up
Pages:
Jump to: