Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 55. (Read 141416 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
code for moneysupply looks good, max coins 200 = 14.5 years@5%inflation.  20 coin premine distributed to community, max pow height 8200 blocks (currently 6200) 12 hrs min stake age, 15 day max stake age, 5% yearly, first 100 blocks zero reward.

looks like each spreadsheet has ~150 people, this totals around 8 coins or 5 coins (if the 2nd signatures one is just for double checking) & 1 for bitcoinmafia giveaway... what are plans for the other 10+ premine coins? are there public addresses to monitor?

Hello!
Right now there's 13 XDE left. I still have to send rewards to some people of the first spreadsheet, and a few bounties I promised. Then with the remaining coins we will use them for contests, more bounties and to keep promoting the coin.

Yesterday I have paid 0.1 BTC for an article at fuk.io.

Right now I'm from the phone using 3G, my internet provider is having some problems I think. As soon as it comes back I'll send the remaining rewards, don't panic! haha.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Thank you everyone for your support!
I'm just updating here to let you know I'm working with the anon. features, and I hope this could be implemented in 1~2 weeks!.
We want to release the new wallet with anon included, so we're gonna do some testing first. MartinF will update a few days before the release, so some of you can help us test.

if you like help for testing i im here.
My eagle wallet run on linux from launch
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Buy no support

another scam

I will not buy

fair enough, don't buy then.  Thanks for letting us know though, no such thing as useless information, all knowledge is power.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
max coins 200

is this true? if so i'm buying all i can!!!!!

static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 200 * COIN;    <200 coins maximum ever>
static const int LAST_POW_BLOCK = 8100;           
int64_t nSubsidy = 0.01;

if(pindexBest->nHeight+1 == 1)
{nSubsidy = 20 * COIN;return nSubsidy + nFees;}       
else if(pindexBest->nHeight+1 <= 100)
{nSubsidy = 0 * COIN;return nSubsidy + nFees;}         
else
{nSubsidy = 0.01 * COIN;return nSubsidy + nFees;}      <.01coin reward until block 8100 (80 coins)>

begin POS! 5% yearly doubles 100 to 200 in 14.5 years :p
Activity: 243
max coins 200

is this true? if so i'm buying all i can!!!!!
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
code for moneysupply looks good, max coins 200 = 14.5 years@5%inflation.  20 coin premine distributed to community, max pow height 8200 blocks (currently 6200) 12 hrs min stake age, 15 day max stake age, 5% yearly, first 100 blocks zero reward.

looks like each spreadsheet has ~150 people, this totals around 8 coins or 5 coins (if the 2nd signatures one is just for double checking) & 1 for bitcoinmafia giveaway... what are plans for the other 10+ premine coins? are there public addresses to monitor?

+1
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

Activity: 252
Looks like the the train is still at the station  Shocked Gotta get in now!
Activity: 335
Crazy cheap now considering the rare supply.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection
Don't let negative people get to you. I sincerely understand your frustration/anger, but lunging out just looks bad on a dev.

Success is the best revenge!  Wink
So? Just wait. GOD STOP FUCKING COMPLAINING. Don't like it? GTFO. Scam? Yeah sure. Retard.
Activity: 994
See how quickly drops the price now ...
Activity: 267
Buy no support

another scam

I will not buy

WTF... what do you mean?
Buy no support

another scam

I will not buy
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
You laugh ?, it drained quickly naive ...
Buy support is coming in, this looks promising.
cool, do you guys have a new anon approach? or just porting over a working solution? If its your own take on anon, would you be able to draft up a whitepaper while working on it?  Any other ideas or desires to set this apart? so far seems like a good hashrate low total number coin. congrats on bittrex!

No, it's not a new approach, but we're trying to implement the best one. That's what DoubleEagle is doing, so any questions you could ask him or send him an email [email protected]

Hi dev,

I am your signature promoter and put on your signature before August 15. PM you already my DoubleEagle address 2 days ago but still haven't received my coins

Could you please check my PM again and send me coins asap?

Thanks

Hello! I must have missed you, sorry! I'm receiving a lot of pms, I'm going to re check everything and see who else I missed.

Is this Coin going to the moon? or will only stay on earth?  Grin  Grin  Grin

Let's reach the moon! Cheesy
Is this Coin going to the moon? or will only stay on earth?  Grin  Grin  Grin

To the moon bro, to the moon.
Activity: 350
Muroko Blados
Is this Coin going to the moon? or will only stay on earth?  Grin  Grin  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: