Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX! - page 52. (Read 141416 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Please someone tell me what is unique about this coin and why you're in? You won't convince me but maybe some others...

What is unique about this coin and gives it a intrinsic value?

If someone can answer this question in a valid way I'll be happy to send him some btc...

Well Unique about this coin is
1.Only 100 available coins.
2.Active Dev with feature upgrade ideas and
3.Active thread in the forum.

Come on can't you do something better.. I asked UNIQUE.

1. 100 coins or a billion coins, the amount doesn't matter but the market cap.
2. Enough coins with active devs with upgrade ideas (these are copies btw that have been done over and over)
3. WOW

Prospects behold, if this is the value proposition please don't buy because a steady drop of 5-10% a day will kill this coin

First you are spitting on everything and afterwards you are asking others to convince you this is a real thing, tipically.
Dude, you are so late, the POW phase is almost completed and obviously - you are out  Grin
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
he just wanna buy cheap, that's what it's all about like always.
legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007
you've missed the BTC rise and the NXT ipo.You will probably lose

wrong and wrong. you sound like a one of those drk bag fans fudding when cloak went up  Wink

Nope, I don't care about dark or cloak of whatever coin. I'm only involved in some purely for the profit. I'll ride the pump and then dump on idiots like you. But I don't believe in any of the coins I have except Bitcoin. At least I'm honest about it and you're trying to promote a shit thing like Double Eagle... Really... Double Eagle  Cry

So you are fine with yourself making a quick buck but not others.  You are a hypocrite.
Activity: 364
Please someone tell me what is unique about this coin and why you're in? You won't convince me but maybe some others...

If someone can answer this question in a valid way I'll be happy to send him some btc...

Come on can't you do something better.. I asked UNIQUE.

1. 100 coins or a billion coins, the amount doesn't matter but the market cap.
2. Enough coins with active devs with upgrade ideas (these are copies btw that have been done over and over)
3. WOW

Prospects behold, if this is the value proposition please don't buy because a steady drop of 5-10% a day will kill this coin
Activity: 566
Merit: 500

The devs  Wink

They have been very active,and have been open to suggestions on new features to implement(2 of which are already under way)

I really do feel that the devs of this coin want it to succeed and ultimately thats  what's going to help with the value, and the rarity.

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

michaelb87, if you can't take risks and get angry that easy, you should ask help. there are many professional therapists. and if you don't have anything constructive to say, then be quiet  Smiley have a nice day!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

wrong and wrong. you sound like a one of those drk bag fans fudding when cloak went up  Wink

Nope, I don't care about dark or cloak of whatever coin. I'm only involved in some purely for the profit. I'll ride the pump and then dump on idiots like you. But I don't believe in any of the coins I have except Bitcoin. At least I'm honest about it and you're trying to promote a shit thing like Double Eagle... Really... Double Eagle  Cry

Please, don't' worry. Every coin has it's chance. "Survival of the fittest", only the fit will survive rest will fade. If this coin keeps fit itself over a period of time it will survive or die.

You should rather worry about the rampant scams which is denting the reputation of altcoin market

I really don't give a f*ck about your investments, but I do care about crypto and it's future. And all these nonsense altcoins are destroying the credibility of us all.

your post history tells it all: pissed syscoin bagholder  Grin

Read on... I sold at 800 satoshi and made a nice almost 100% profit. Further I don't care about Sys...

Activity: 378
Embrace change
we are gaining attention, fudsters arrived. it's a good sign!  Smiley

O shit, you copy what everybody else says. Suddenly it's a trend to say that it's a good sign if 'fudsters' arrive. Pathetic. You're probably one of those guys who talk about goin 'to da moon'. Not a suprise as a newbie

Grow up, you've missed the BTC rise and the NXT ipo. Times are over, stick with solids and that is Bitcoin and maybe an anon coin like Monero (XMR). The rest is short term crap where 90% lose money and 10% gains money. You will probably lose
Sooo... according to you, only BTC and NXT are good plus maybe XMR..in that case - all other coins is crap, according to you, then ok, you informed us already, now go to other's coins ANN threads and inform them too.

I really don't give a f*ck about your investments, but I do care about crypto and it's future. And all these nonsense altcoins are destroying the credibility of us all.

your post history tells it all: pissed syscoin bagholder  Grin

O shit, you copy what everybody else says. Suddenly it's a trend to say that it's a good sign if 'fudsters' arrive. Pathetic. You're probably one of those guys who talk about goin 'to da moon'. Not a suprise as a newbie

Grow up, you've missed the BTC rise and the NXT ipo. Times are over, stick with solids and that is Bitcoin and maybe an anon coin like Monero (XMR). The rest is short term crap where 90% lose money and 10% gains money. You will probably lose

It's cool that you care so much about other peoples investments. You must be a really nice person.  Roll Eyes

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

It's cool that you care so much about other peoples investments. You must be a really nice person.  Roll Eyes

Embarrassed
many dumpers again,

come on,,,growing up,,

Only reasonable thing to do with this crap, DUMP it! It brings nothing new to the table, just more polution of the crypto world. You will get nowhere with this coin. Maybe, just maybe, there will be a one time pump by the promotors of this shit and then a quick dump en slow death. It's 99.9% of the time the same thing.

Please people don't fall for this crap. The only people supporting this are waiting for the pump so they can dump with a profit and you'll be left with this crap. The same story, over and over, and you somehow think you're different. Pathetic  Cry
You don't like it? Go somewhere else!

Nope. I like to inform people. Do with the information whatever you like. You preach about the positive side, I inform people about the reality and that is that this coin is complete CRAP.

People can make up their own mind what they believe.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Embarrassed
many dumpers again,

come on,,,growing up,,

Only reasonable thing to do with this crap, DUMP it! It brings nothing new to the table, just more polution of the crypto world. You will get nowhere with this coin. Maybe, just maybe, there will be a one time pump by the promotors of this shit and then a quick dump en slow death. It's 99.9% of the time the same thing.

Please people don't fall for this crap. The only people supporting this are waiting for the pump so they can dump with a profit and you'll be left with this crap. The same story, over and over, and you somehow think you're different. Pathetic  Cry
You don't like it? Go somewhere else!
Pages:
Jump to: