Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 111. (Read 228431 times)

Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
Hello guys.

Can I ask you a favor? Please sign up at  thecryptochat.net and please mention that I invited you in. Thanks a million. Smiley

Would be so happy to see you there.   Wink

-jewel
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Coffee is here....

Here is the payout sheet. Ill start payouts now:

EVERYONE PAID!!!

*If you did not get paid , its probably because you did not do a name claim. Read a page or two back to learn how, and you have not lost your money, let us know after your name claim, and we will add it to next week. We paid out well over 100 XDEII this week alone!!!!

The only edit is Crypto had most points and gets 3 extra XDEII for scoring the most points.

Vegas
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Yes, that and people are finally recognizing the great coin and the great community behind it. Just need some coffee in me-......
Vegas
Here some coffee for you Wink

Yes, for sure your promo goes well and the dev team and community is fantastic!!
This coin is one of the best crypto currencies available.

~Cryptco

CryptoCoinTalk
@cryptocointalk
https://twitter.com/RickVos82/status/798664191158538241
legendary
Hint: When you tweet, please tweet to a page that has 1000's of followers. This will benefit you, as it will bring more people to XDE2 and your coins will be worth more. Please dont tweet to your own page that has 4 followers, this does no good.

Vegas
legendary
Yes, that and people are finally recognizing the great coin and the great community behind it. Just need some coffee in me, and  there are lots of payouts I need to do, and I shall begin.

Ive looked over the wallets, and no one went over sending 2 coins, in fact only 1 user sent 2 coins, and thats quite ok. The purpose of this is to keep our prices high, and week after week we can continue to promote and generate more users that will buy, and prmote even more. But if they see its dumped to death , they will avoid. Right now it looks better each week , lets continue this pattern Smiley Your welcome to sell 2 coins per week and list on the sell side to keep us green, then when new users see our promotions , they will check the exchange, and "get the green light" Wink

Vegas
Nice Buy Trade History on https://yobit.net/en/trade/XDE2/BTC

I think the market love the new ideas.

~CryptCo
Ok here are some more ideas for XDE2 (just ideas and to be discussed).

I think it would be a new way to attract new investors and more people to XDE2.

I am thinking of a "Premium Club" for "XDE2 premium club members only"
with Tier Levels 1 to Level 2 [or 3?].

I have registered a xde2coin .club domain name for that purpose.

Level 1 would be generate ~60% Interests per year // ~5% monthly

Level 2 would be generate ~90% Interest per year and // ~7.5% monthly

[[ Level 3 would be generate ~120% Interest per year //  ~10% monthly > to be discussed  if it will be removed < ]]

Yearly/ Monthly Costs in BTC for Premium Club memberships from Level 1 - 2 [3] are to be defined and calculated by Vegas and Team FLY/XDE2.

The XDE2 Staking Wallets , as well as Deposits and Withdrawals are managed by Team XDE2/ FLY and will be hosted on a secure platform.

Each Premium Club Member will get 1 permanent XDE2 Address to track any new XDE2 Interests on http://chain.blockpioneers.info/xde2/richlist.php.

XDE2 withdrawals will be set at minimum monthly basis and a minimum deposit sum of 5 XDE2 (to be discussed) is required to join the CLUB
and to receive higher interests (depending on Tier Level 1-2 [3?]).

BTC generated through the Premium Club Memberships will be used for Buy Support on Exchanges and to raise the XDE2 Price.

XDE2:Premium club members would enjoy the benefits of secure XDE2 staking with HIGH earning interest rates - managed by trusted Team FLY/XDE2 members.    

Promo Example:

">Get in the Premium XDE2 Club and enjoy 3x, 4.5x [and 6x ?] much higher interests as Standard!
Come and JOIN the club! <"

I have build a "XDE2 Premium Club" to come soon Website:
See:

Webaddress: http://xde2coin.club

OK - just my ideas and -all to be discussed-
What do you think? Wink

~CryptCo
legendary
Guys just sent 30 coins out for payment for Mac wallet from golden eagles community wallet.

Vegas
Activity: 716
Wanted to say thanks for the Mac wallet everything is going smooth almost done loading the chain
Actual marketing posts for this week! If something was  
  missed, my apologies & let me know so I can fix the problem.

Note to CryptCo: Missing post was CryptoMoms - link did not find it.
wow, Thank you!!
My post on CryptoMoms  is awaiting approval by a moderator.

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/announcements/18/xde-ii-gorgeous-wallet-new-promotional-rewards-25percent-pos-rare-22k-coins/1496/

ok my post on CryptoMoms has been approved by the Admins
legendary
Hy again i was looking at your new coin how can you buy the wallet to get 50%stake  this coin look really promising so i will invest what can into your  coin you are the only Dev that i have talk to that true to his word also in past i have work with other dev lied right to my face about there coin I HAVE TO SAY IT YOU ARE 1 IN A MILLION  KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK VEGASGUY   AND CONGRAT ON YOUR NEW COIN IT TO BAD THAT THERE NOT MORE DEV LIKE YOU ......later bro you have a great week   Smiley

Im lowering prices on special wallets and will post new prices today. Special wallets yield much higher interest rates.

Here are the new prices for special wallets. If you would like your POS% boosted, please PM me, and I will give you a btc address to send your funds to:

** SPECIAL WALLETS FOR SALE NOW!!!  **

Platinum wallet: 120% Interest per year. Cost .4 BTC (1 remain)             Gold wallet 90% Interest per year. Cost .3BTC. (3 remain)
                                                                   Silver wallet: 60% Interest per year. Cost .15 BTC (4 remain)                   Standard wallet 20% Interest per year. Cost: Free
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Week ending 11/13 - marketing results
posted bottom of page 50 and top of page 51!
Thank you.
legendary
Apple wallet 1.7!

Note: you will need addnodes. Our next version will include hardcoded addnodes.

Vegas
legendary
First thank you to everyone for getting the word out about xde2, this makes our community even stronger. Tomorrow, Tuesday, I will begin payouts.

Thanks

Vegas
Activity: 581
Merit: 254
I am simply ME.
No rewards needed, we are overly-compensated.  Wink

Funny how that works Roll Eyes

Huh? If I'm not mistaken, you're one of the silent faucet people at thecryyptochat.net, correct me if I'm wrong. If not, allow me to say that Vegasguy has been so generous with the chat community by providing the coins for the XDE2 and FLY faucets at the crypt and had even sent an unsolicited amount to help with the overhead cost. The cryptochat team truly appreciates that and posting at fb, tweeting at twitter and encouraging yobit traders to buy the coins are the least that we can do. We do that for all the supporters of thecryptochat.net and its online users. We try to bring the legit coin devs to the community. If the silent faucet people seem not appreciative about these things, we are doing what they fail to do, show the devs our appreciation. And those links are our proofs of the littlest thing that we do.

Why not try to chat with us when you drop by at the crypt sometime?  Wink We would love to hear from you.  Smiley

Activity: 473
Merit: 252
No rewards needed, we are overly-compensated.  Wink

Funny how that works Roll Eyes
Interesting Community: https://www.crypto-city.com
Get Crypto points for sharing videos, comments, blogs and more | Gift it to friends or Trade it for Crypto currencies | And more...

New post:
https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/forum/thread/136/xde-ii-gorgeous-wallet-new-promotional-rewards-20-pos-rare-21k-coins/

wow, Thank you!!
My post on CryptoMoms  is awaiting approval by a moderator.

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/announcements/18/xde-ii-gorgeous-wallet-new-promotional-rewards-25percent-pos-rare-22k-coins/1496/

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

whether the payment has been done?
Although I posted the results, payments are done by
    Vegas every Tuesday for the previous week.
Activity: 882

Thanks to everyone!!

whether the payment has been done?
Jump to: