Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 107. (Read 228431 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Thanks again for the prompt answers. Have you had an issues with your wallet on yobit (there are many many wallets that are just sitting there on Yobit with (Wallet status: Maintenance) and they seem unresponsive to inquiries about them.

Rick
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Hi vegasguy, saw the postings in yobit and have a question. Since I have an xdeII wallet on yobit, why would I need an xdeII wallet on my computer. I have had other crypto coin wallets on my computer and haven't had good success with most of them (more technical issues than worth of the actual cryptos earned or housed). Also, why the different kinds of wallets?

thanks,
Rick

All great questions , Rick. First welcome.

Q: Why would I need an xdeII wallet on my computer?

A:You earn interest every 24 hours, you must "unlock wallet for staking). Ill post an example below. Also NEVER keep coins on any exchange, they can close in a millisecond. Its happend many times. Crypty,Mtgox are some.

Q: Also, why the different kinds of wallets?
A: The special wallets serve so many purposes. The main purpose is to reward the community members with coins from the community wallet for promotions. If additional dev work is needed, it helps pay for that.  The wallets can also be given to members that are the strongest promoters. They can also be bought for a very small price. They increase your interest rate.

Also there are no technical issues. The wallet is flawless 100%. Always has been. Next month will be our 1 year anniversary Smiley

Thank you for joining us. Glad to answer any more questions you have.

Vegas

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Wahoo for the Bitcoin revolution!
Hi vegasguy, saw the postings in yobit and have a question. Since I have an xdeII wallet on yobit, why would I need an xdeII wallet on my computer. I have had other crypto coin wallets on my computer and haven't had good success with most of them (more technical issues than worth of the actual cryptos earned or housed). Also, why the different kinds of wallets?

thanks,
Rick
Activity: 296
Merit: 266
legendary
$3 a coin!!

Guys with all of your hard work promoting more and more people are getting into XDE2. They see that the community is growing and there is massive trust. Myself, a ledgendary member with 4000 posts, and my team are all hero members and highly trusted. XDE2 is now $3 a coin. Please when you list, list 1 sat less than the highest sell, this will keep it at $3 a coin. When everyone is rewarded their coins every week, wouldnt you rather them be worth $3 or .50 usd a coin?? YOU choose the price. New people are buying at this price, because they know its a strong coin. XDE2 will be around for YEARS, so take your time, and slowly sell off your coins a couple a week, if we can do this, in a few weeks I might raise it to 3-4 a week. Lets all keep prices high!!

Vegas

This was taken 10 minutes ago!!!

legendary
Guys I just sent 200 coins to dev C00p3r. He has actually managed to make the wallet stretchable to any size. I am floored this was even possible. I will post a video soon.

Vegas

legendary
We will be randomly posting Yobit codes here. That will be our "Faucet"

Vegas
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Here is another YOBIT code for XDE2...

Come back and let us know who got it!!  Smiley

YOBITA53063BC7B60CB570FCDF2XDE2

Thanks got it
is there a Faucet for XDE2?

there are faucets on
https://poswallet.com/faucet.php (currently empty)

and

http://thecryptochat.net/
My Trollbox Promo from today:

novaexchange.com

coinexchange.io

yobit.net  

c-cex.com

&

~CryptCo
Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

Thanks got it
is there a Faucet for XDE2?
Activity: 281
Merit: 250

Activity: 502
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
legendary
Hi Guys there are about 7 hours remain to get your promotions finished. Payouts will be Tuesday. Lets reach out to new larger twitter accounts or forums that may not be aware of us. Buying power is looking good on Yobit.

Vegas
Activity: 281
no luck for me because its for full member,but i ve done many post on yobit to increase the price so but i cant participate to this offer because a im new.

Hang in there Indika....... and post on the forum, and visit FLY forum and post... it doesn't take long.

You can't be new forever!  Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
thank you, will try that one later.
hello sir vegas, kindly post download link for 32-bit wallet.
thanks.

Hello Crypto Girl,

have a look look here:

Here is the new wallet. It is V1.70. The only changes are the POS rates. These changes dont take effect until block 160,000. So you still will receive high pos rates until then. This is a mandatory update.

NOTE: If anyone is having syncing issues please create the xde2coin.conf , and add these nodes:

addnode=129.21.131.203
addnode=129.21.131.213

Vegas
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
hello sir vegas, kindly post download link for 32-bit wallet.
thanks.
Activity: 489
no luck for me because its for full member,but i ve done many post on yobit to increase the price so but i cant participate to this offer because a im new.
My Trollbox Promo

novaexchange.com

coinexchange.io

yobit.net

Jump to: