Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 126. (Read 228431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I wanted to update the users on where I am at with the next wallet update. The main issue, is the icons alone took days to create in very high resolution. However, they needed to be scaled down to fit in the wallet, and when that happend, they lost their beauty. Ive expanded the wallet to 1200x800 , and enlarged the icons, and now you can really see their beauty, but are they too large? What you see is a very unfinished "mockup" that has loads of defects that need to be cleaned, but I wanted to give you guys an idea of the direction im going and get some feedback.

Vegas
legendary
I can tell you that XDE2 will not be changing its ticker. Not ever. Its a legitimate coin with a very long future.

Vegas

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
legendary
Took me a bit to catch up with everything being gone from home. Ill talk to the team about what our next move is.

Vegas
legendary
Guys that are holding, I dont want you to be concerned. I watch the market every day. The good news is the spread is closing, but there is still too much dumping for my liking, so we are already working on an update to reduce the POS.

Vegas

vegasguy, im looking for you, have you receive my PM?

Just got back home. Let me sort through my emails, and I will respond.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Guys that are holding, I dont want you to be concerned. I watch the market every day. The good news is the spread is closing, but there is still too much dumping for my liking, so we are already working on an update to reduce the POS.

Vegas

Vegasguy was traveling for a few days. I am sure he will get back to you shortly.
Activity: 638
Merit: 254
Supporter of DGB, XEM

Vegas

legendary

Vegas
Do whatever you think is necessary.
legendary

Vegas
legendary
XDE2 wallet back online @yobit!!!

Some are selling very cheap.No worries, if the price continues to fall, I will cut the POS rate to 50%. Still a very attractive rate. There are less than 3500 coins available to the public.

Vegas
legendary
I think you're trying to sell me a better monitor, lol
Actually, I have several old small ones I can sell you. Just duct tape them together to make 1 larger one out  of 4 smaller ones. Guaranteed to work Wink
free shipping? 
Sure - I can throw them in a box. No guarantee on arrival condition.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Actually, I have several old small ones I can sell you. Just duct tape them together to make 1 larger one out  of 4 smaller ones. Guaranteed to work Wink

free shipping? 
legendary
legendary
I keep a close eye on the money supply. Currently there is only 6500 coins. 2500 of them is in the community wallet. So that only leaves about 4000 coins to the general public. Yobit is showing signs of some activity. At this rate, its an attractive return, and we can enjoy 100% POS for at least a few months without much inflation. The next update im already working on. It will include a larger resolution of 1280x800 and much larger icons , so the graphics can be truly appreciated. We will also add superblocks with special icons that will clearly be displayed in the transaction box.

Vegas
legendary
It's been in maintenance quite a while, so just one more period of "quite a while", and it should be fixed,  Smiley
I knew you could clarify that.
It's been in maintenance quite a while, so just one more period of "quite a while", and it should be fixed,  Smiley
legendary
So the reason the wallet is in maintenance on yobit is because they have to update to v1.69. The way Yobit functions , is when they receive a request each time to update the wallet, they immediately put it into maintenance mode until they get a chance to update it. They offer a service to do it faster but it starts at .2 btc. This can get REALLY expensive , really fast, for each update. So lets just wait a few days for them to update.

Vegas  
Jump to: