Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 125. (Read 228431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
So we will pay 5 xde2 per social media article. The page must be crypto related , and you must post to a different page each time. The article must talk about XDE2.  The community wallet is massive with 6,000 coins, and they dont belong to me. It was created for you guys, and I want to give it all away. You must hold a min of 100 xde2, and contribute to the discussion once per week. The Week will begin on Monday and end on Sunday at 5pm PST. Payouts will be on Tuesdays. There will be a wallet update released today or tomorrow.

Vegas

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Will you be doing any signatures?
A signature campaign is being considered but, we have decided to start 1st
with a social media campaign. Rewards will be paid in XDE2 for articles, Tweets,
blog posts, etc. Articles or blog posts need to be on Crypto related sites.

More details coming very soon.
legendary
In the next few days, we will be releasing an update that will lower the POS system in order to stabilize the price.

The new POS% will be - Standard Wallet- 25%
                                 Silver-               50%
                                 Gold-                 75%
                                 Platinum             100%
These changes will NOT be in effect for probably a few weeks as we want to allow time for yobit to update.

So while the POS is still high, it would be the best time to buy, and enjoy high POS rewards. The POS will change again. I dont know when or which direction.

New prices on Special wallets:

Platinum wallet: 400% per year cost .5 BTC a total of 7 will exist and 5 will be owned by each team member. 1 will be a "community wallet" described later. ONLY 1 will be available to the public at the cost of .5 btc.
Gold wallet yields 300% per year. A total of 5 will be available to the public at the cost of .2 btc each
Silver wallet yields 200% per year. A total of 10 silver wallets will be available to the public. Cost .1 BTC each
Standard wallet will be free and yields 100% per year. Unlimited wallets.
IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO SELL YOUR SPECIAL WALLET AT ANY TIME FOR ANY PRICE YOU LIKE. YOUR POS% IS LINKED TO YOUR WALLET ADDRESS.

Vegas
legendary
I want to do a marketing campaign. The community wallet is massive. So I want to setup a weekly reward system to reward those that tweet or post on facebook or any other popular social media about XDE2. It MUST be Crypto related social media site. Then you post the link here as proof. The community wallet is 6000 coins. NONE of it goes to the team. It all goes to you guys. You will need 100 XDE2 to qualify.

Vegas

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Will you be doing any signatures?
legendary
For those not on the FlyCoin thread

Here is Vegas's new Vette after someone tried to drive through him.
He came out of it very sore but, overall in good shape.
Corvette not so good.
legendary
He is talking about block size in coin control. There isnt a perfect input size. Just make sure they dont get too small. Im still sorting out the graphics for the next update guys.

Vegas
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
What has everyone found to be the best input size for XDE2?

What is a "input size"?
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I don't see any difference, really, what the block size is...

mathematically, i seem to get the same amount, same frequency, etc.
legendary
What has everyone found to be the best input size for XDE2?
legendary
Congrats Vegasguy! Now see you are a Legendary member.
Not a surprise since you are always helping people.
Wish I'd seen that!   

What a deal!
legendary
Guys someone is dumping very very cheap on yobit. Our next update will drastically slow the rate of coin supply, and the coin will remain rare, and new features will be added to the wallet. This is a great opportunity to buy CHEAP!!!

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/XDE2/BTC

Vegas
legendary
I am here. Just Pm me , thanks

Vegas
Activity: 98
Merit: 24
Fras Coin - Customer Service
Griffith is finishing an update on the fly wallet, and Ill get him started on this.

Vegas

hi vegasguy, im looking for you, woody said youre on vacation

this regarding your service here=
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wallet-compiling-service-for-any-platform-including-windows-32bit64macandroid-1483690

can i have your number? so i could do chat?
i have project for stellar, would like to create wallet and few features
legendary
Griffith is finishing an update on the fly wallet, and Ill get him started on this.

Vegas
legendary
A few of things that would be nice (for future consideration:

1. totals at the top of the History page/tab - like Paycon (something I would like to see in every wallet).
2. explorer in wallet like in FLY
3. Split block feature on Sell page/tab

Thanks
legendary
Ok so everything in the wallet would have to be changed to make this possible. This is an enormous job that will take about 2 months. For now I think an incremental change is needed to change the specs, and slow the money supply. I need to add superblocks also, as well as some other nice features. So that will come first. Standard wallet will become 50% POS per year. 1 day min stake as before. It might be a good time to buy because its going to take time to make this change, then as yobit takes a few weeks to update the wallet the fork block will be a month from now. So for the next 60 weeks, you can enjoy 100% POS, then it drops to 50%, until the next change which might be higher or lower.

Important: What else should be added to this wallet?? For now, just small additions and fixes until the next update. Now is the time to speak up!!

Vegas
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
I wanted to update the users on where I am at with the next wallet update. The main issue, is the icons alone took days to create in very high resolution. However, they needed to be scaled down to fit in the wallet, and when that happend, they lost their beauty. Ive expanded the wallet to 1200x800 , and enlarged the icons, and now you can really see their beauty, but are they too large? What you see is a very unfinished "mockup" that has loads of defects that need to be cleaned, but I wanted to give you guys an idea of the direction im going and get some feedback.

Vegas

I like it also very much. In the Wallet it will be maybe too large. Maybe set up an Online-Wallet and you can show the real beauty in much larger resolution.
~CryptCo
Oh wow!

I like it very much!!   Icons MAYBE just a tad large, but then again, maybe not!   

Really nice!  Smiley
Jump to: