Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 139. (Read 228431 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Yeah, it's going on nearly a week, isn't it? Sad

still no go as of right now

Lots of people on the chat line bitching about support... or rather no support... no replies, etc.

Is Yobit going South? 

Activity: 422
Meow
XDE2 should well be running on Yobit by now, I sent it to them the same day we released it. Ill write a ticket and try to reach blacksmith.

Update, ok I created a ticket on yobit. I have a feeling they didnt have time to install the V1.5 yet and put V1.4 in maintenance mode.

Vegas

Thanks vegas! Hopefully they sort this out soon.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
XDE2 should well be running on Yobit by now, I sent it to them the same day we released it. Ill write a ticket and try to reach blacksmith.

Update, ok I created a ticket on yobit. I have a feeling they didnt have time to install the V1.5 yet and put V1.4 in maintenance mode.

Vegas

Meow
Yobit still hasn't "fixed" the XDE2 wallet... it seemed to be for a bit, so i tried withdrawing my coins, and they are stuck now..  wallet currently in "maintenance"

Same here - it looked like it was fixed, but my withdrawal never went through, and now it's back in maintenance.

I'm hoping they re-download the blockchain and my withdrawal will go through then.
Yobit still hasn't "fixed" the XDE2 wallet... it seemed to be for a bit, so i tried withdrawing my coins, and they are stuck now..  wallet currently in "maintenance"
legendary
Hi Catotune, I sent them the update yesterday to V1.5 , so they just need to update and the wallet and then it will come out of maintaince, and youll get your coins out. If we dont see it updated within 24 hours, Ill contact Yobit admin (blacksmith)

Vegas
Meow
My withdrawal is stuck on Yobit (just a fraction of an XDE2 - the price on this coin is amazing!) for a couple of days now.

I think they need to update their wallet, which says it's in maintenance. Unfortunately Yobit seems to be the only exchange for this coin, so there is no other way to obtain any.

EDIT: I told Yobit to update their wallet using their Coin Update request form.
legendary
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Frank Sinatra
legendary
Hi cooper , I fixed some of the positioning if you want to try this for the mac compile.

Vegas

Wow, somebody wanted some coin badly last night..bought about 5 of them, pushed price to nearly .08...thank you!
legendary
Guys here is the new wallet to fix our sync issues.

https://github.com/CoinProjects/XDECoin/releases/download/v1.5.0.0/XDE2Coin-qt_windows.zip

Fixes sync issues
Added checkpoints to improve security
Disconnects old clients from block 40000

Vegas
legendary
Ok ill fix ya the transactions box and textures and repost. We have a new wallet coming out today to fix the sync issues.

Vegas
Frank Sinatra
Can you post a screenshot plz cooper? It was total guess work.

Vegas

I moved status bar right by 8px, but I couldn't move widget stack.
legendary
Can you post a screenshot plz cooper? It was total guess work.

Vegas
Frank Sinatra
Cooper , the only way we can fix this is by editing the wallpaper, and moving things around and making it fit with the icons. I dont own a mac , so I dont have a way to test it. Let me know if this is something you can tackle or I can try.

Try this: its total guesswork. Also the textures arent finished as I wanted you to try it first. Also you WILL lose the "Binmon lock". Nothing I can do there.

(image)

Vegas

That fits better.

Here is v1.4 with new background

https://mega.nz/#!BF90iZ5I!MXg2HQBwZCZm6hRGXw8x_eK5Nmv9uAQ2WJGEaSgZi-w
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
For those of you having syncing issues (should be most of you). 1. Close your wallet. 2. download : http://www.keesdewit.nl/XDE2Coin.rar and overwrite your roaming/xde2 folder 3. Restart wallet.
Vegas
Done - I was off on my own fork - Used link above and synched right up.
Trying to say "You were forked up?"
CapnBDL
     Cool
no, he was "forking wrong"  Wink
Ouch - Capn and Binmon are the abuse twins
For those of you having syncing issues (should be most of you). 1. Close your wallet. 2. download : http://www.keesdewit.nl/XDE2Coin.rar and overwrite your roaming/xde2 folder 3. Restart wallet.
Vegas

CapnBDL
     Cool

no, he was "forking wrong"  Wink

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Vegas

CapnBDL
     Cool
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Vegas
Jump to: