Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 142. (Read 228431 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
What is the best block size for XDE2?
 I was wondering if there's any  XDE2 website/ XDE2 Forum in progress?
Of course best block size is always a matter of opinion.
Actual block time seems to be running pretty close to 2 min./ block which is 720 blocks a day.
Since the min stake time is 24 hours, I would guess the ideal block size to keep the chain
moving at 2 min/block is about 2 xde2/ block. However, some wallets have larger blocks so
smaller blocks will probably stake in the minimum time. I believe anything over .5 XDE2 will stake
around the 24 hour mark.

Anyone else, please share your experience.

Website is in development - Marketing and wallet enhancements in discussion stages so - not finalized

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
What is the best block size for XDE2?
 I was wondering if there's any  XDE2 website/ XDE2 Forum in progress?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Wow ...  that's good......

I stake almost like clockwork....about 24 hours, so I have about 90 minutes to go, lol

i know, staking every day works very well , but i did not have the time for the computer four days now , so staking today was a big surprise
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
OMG I wish I'd known somebody would be dumping at .06...

I could use a few more XDE2 Smiley

edit:  well, somebody dumped some more, but I was ready this time!  I was ready to help hold the price up, lol... 
Wow ...  that's good......

I stake almost like clockwork....about 24 hours, so I have about 90 minutes to go, lol

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
WOW , i staked after 4 days , realy nice , good start of my sunday
legendary
I think the good news is the price continues to do well considering the current
POS rate and the initial 7:1 split. Now that the swap is done, we are on an exchange,
everything has settled down and we are ready to  market, the price should firm up.

There are no restrictions on team members selling XDE2 & it looks like 1 member has sold
a few coins. It should be noted that team buys are much larger than the coins # sold.
Activity: 1064
MOBU

Agree...I have been watching this closely.   Wink   I am not sure how many more can be off-loaded at these prices, but I am making strong suggestions to buy it up, while it is still so low.  Huh   Eventually, it has nowhere to go but UP!   MOON BABY!!   Grin

CapnBDL
     Cool
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys the price on the buy side is very low. Those poeople who are trying to hurt our price are selling at crazy low prices. My advice is put in a buy orders now.

Vegas
Activity: 1064
MOBU
Guys I checked all of our wallets again, and none of us are selling. So that means the same clowns are manipulating the market. My strongest advice is dont get suckered in to lowering your bid. What they are doing is buying from us and selling at VERY low prices. My advice, pull back all your orders to .34 BTC and make them pay that price to dump into the buy side at .04btc. If we ALL do this, they wont be able to do this for long.

Vegas

I for one really appreciate this information; knowing the core remains solid is extremely good news.  Thanks for keeping an eye on this aspect of things, as well as all the work!

I think we should encourage them to buy at .34, and sell at .04... I love it!   I wish i was ready, and had seen that in time!

I know...dang it...I need more BTC!!! They keep dropping the prices, but at such a small amount at a time.

Sure would love to buy more but, I am outa coin on YoBit. And...'Topia, Polo, Trex, C-Cex, ..... LOL.ya see where this is going? Great time for new blood in XDE2. I am pumping, as I am able.

Exciting times for XDE2 & Crypto, in general, especially with world-wide stocks being down the way they are. Everyone needs to be onboard with the future of XDE2.
Stay together and try to make a difference in someones life today. New blood is good blood!

CapnBDL
     Cool
Guys I checked all of our wallets again, and none of us are selling. So that means the same clowns are manipulating the market. My strongest advice is dont get suckered in to lowering your bid. What they are doing is buying from us and selling at VERY low prices. My advice, pull back all your orders to .34 BTC and make them pay that price to dump into the buy side at .04btc. If we ALL do this, they wont be able to do this for long.

Vegas

I for one really appreciate this information; knowing the core remains solid is extremely good news.  Thanks for keeping an eye on this aspect of things, as well as all the work!

I think we should encourage them to buy at .34, and sell at .04... I love it!   I wish i was ready, and had seen that in time!
And look at that padlock!!!   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Revelation, the wallet is beautiful  Cool

Now they are visible transactions.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
New wallet released with even more exotic graphics. Enjoy: www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/XDE2Coin-qt_v1.3.rar

Vegas

Now I am very fascinated for the new wallet. Keep up the good work.

legendary
New wallet released with even more exotic graphics. Enjoy: www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/XDE2Coin-qt_v1.3.rar

Vegas
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
legendary

Vegas
legendary
Ha ha....GREAT looking padlock!
I have to admit my favorite part is the background on the left panel......that is sharp!  Smiley
Wallet looks perfect to me! Ready for release soon?

Yes should be within 48 hours.

Vegas
legendary
Ha ha....GREAT looking padlock!
I have to admit my favorite part is the background on the left panel......that is sharp!  Smiley
Wallet looks perfect to me! Ready for release soon?
Jump to: