Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 146. (Read 228431 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Do not give out your address in a thread - it is forbidden !!
really? ok. but why? whats so bad about a posted adres.
looks like I gotta read to forum rules again.  Grin

XDEII to the earth. have to get XDEII first before going to moon  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
So I sent 2 coins to everyone as my way of apologizing for 2 updates in such a short time. We did not send any to any team members , only community.

Thanks for understanding.

Vegas
I downloaded the new wallet.
Pls donate to x9s8wrnZryExsnvrit32fb81JKjj4urX8b   Cool

XDEII to the moooooon.

Thanks Greg,

really guys...Don't create newbie-donation-accounts for hope to get some funds (but it was a nice try) Wink! Its the wrong way and we dont accept this!

Greetz

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
So I sent 2 coins to everyone as my way of apologizing for 2 updates in such a short time. We did not send any to any team members , only community.

Vegas
Pls donate to x9s8wrnZryExsnvrit32fb81JKjj4urX8b   Cool

XDEII to the moooooon.

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

Vegas
Pls donate to x9s8wrnZryExsnvrit32fb81JKjj4urX8b   Cool

XDEII to the moooooon.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Yes, its 24 hours min stake time. The gold arrow will light up. Also you have to unlock your wallet to stake. Also a smaller amount of coins will take longer than 24 hours.

Vegas
done
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Ok, not to worry....  wallet is unlocked for staking, it maybe is just a bit tired, like the Patriots right now, lol

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Yes, its 24 hours min stake time. The gold arrow will light up. Also you have to unlock your wallet to stake. Also a smaller amount of coins will take longer than 24 hours.

Vegas
Ok, I knew i probably wouldn't get anything, but the "mode" would change to staking, is what i thought....  either way, i don't get anything, lol

If it isn't indicative of anything with the wallet, I'm going to not worry about it....  Smiley

copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
Hmmmm...  maybe I don't understand how staking works; i'm still not staking, wallet says because I don't have mature coins.......

but i had coins as of 12:10 our time yesterday, and the minimun stake time is 24 hours, right?  So, even if i don't receive coins yet, shouldn't this message at least not be there, and the wallet should be staking?

I know i'm not losing out on anything, as it will be a very minimal stake, but just concerned things are working the way they should....

I think its because you have a little amount of coins (correct me if I am wrong) With little amounts it takes more time to gain enough weight to start staking.
Hmmmm...  maybe I don't understand how staking works; i'm still not staking, wallet says because I don't have mature coins.......

but i had coins as of 12:10 our time yesterday, and the minimun stake time is 24 hours, right?  So, even if i don't receive coins yet, shouldn't this message at least not be there, and the wallet should be staking?

I know i'm not losing out on anything, as it will be a very minimal stake, but just concerned things are working the way they should....
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Great job team ...

Wallet looks great and the coin is exclusive.
I think it is a tweet to a larger group of people. Let XDE II is associated with wealth and desirable  BTCBTCBTC
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Metamorphin:

Nice job promoting XDE on Yobit chat...   seems like a lot of negativity there, but there also seemed to be a lot of interest.  Doubting Thomas's I guess...

I hope we get listed soon, and we can kickstart things...  I saw what was happening to Cube, so dumped most of that, so i can maybe buy a little XDE2  Smiley

I certainly have mixed feelings, I want a good price for XDE2, but i also want a good price to buy it at, haha.....

:-D

I have to thank YOU, that you also are in trollboxes and promote it. For future we have a lot of interesting opportunities for strong supporters! We do it in Flycoin also.

In the first days, its always important to spread the word about a new coin objective!

Greetz

P.S.: Your Fly is really the burner!!! :-D

Metamorphin:

Nice job promoting XDE on Yobit chat...   seems like a lot of negativity there, but there also seemed to be a lot of interest.  Doubting Thomas's I guess...

I hope we get listed soon, and we can kickstart things...  I saw what was happening to Cube, so dumped most of that, so i can maybe buy a little XDE2  Smiley

I certainly have mixed feelings, I want a good price for XDE2, but i also want a good price to buy it at, haha.....

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Yes. The answer is yes.
What is the best way for me to help and begin earning XDEII?   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
We can  do that. But what happens of the btc?
Lets not sell the funds from community wallet.

I was just going to list 1 coin at .2 btc and see what happens.

Vegas
In order for people to buy on the exchange, there needs to be some for sale. If community agrees, I would suggest sending a small amount from community wallet to the exchange to kick start trading.

I was thinking the same thing, Woody; it would also help to establish the initial price!!  Smiley

legendary
No risk, no fun!
In order for people to buy on the exchange, there needs to be some for sale. If community agrees, I would suggest sending a small amount from community wallet to the exchange to kick start trading.

Another opportunity: We should let some communitycoins on market as a first kickstart! Also it would be the first output from the communitywallet.

What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU

Vegas

Thank you very much, that is extremely generous!  Make all the updates you want, lol  Smiley

+1...LOL!   Grin
Jump to: