Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 32. (Read 228402 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
... fly goes through the swap and rebrand, it will be called "Las Vegas" coin, and its ticker will be VGS.
VGC (Vegas coin) will NOT be part of the swap. When you promote, please post that fly will be rebanded to "Las Vegas" coin, and is NOT related to "Vegas coin" aka VGC. . ...
Vegas

I'll take this into account and getting the word on FLY becoming "Las Vegas Coin"/ new Ticker "VGS" in the upcoming round

Rick/~CryptCo
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
ok i have a bit of an issue i did not realize the swap was going to continue and that we would need the old wallet version as i deleted mine thinking i didn't need it anymore but i still have the address vegas sent me to send my v1 coins for the swap what can i do about this as i still have 1.33 xde2 v1 coins so far i want to trade at yobit (more to come soon) would so,eone please help me out?
Current after swap wallet is 2.1.0.0
Pre-swap wallet if you need it is here: https://github.com/LIMXTEC/XDE-2New/releases

If you are not staking, I had the same problem. It was solved by
sending my coins to myself. Approx. 4 hours later the wallet started
getting POS coins
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Vegasguy, can you give me XDE2 address on PM where to send coin, i would like to buy coins to join on promotion.

Following instructions, you must PM me, and I will send you an xde2 addy to send your coins to after you purchase them. I will then send the new XDE2-V2 to you.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3337
Crypto Swap Exchange
Vegasguy, can you give me XDE2 address on PM where to send coin, i would like to buy coins to join on promotion.
legendary
I have 531 XDE2 in wallet how to get the master node? and also i am unaware to use it. need help guys.

Working on creating a tutorial now. None of my masternodes are activated at this time.

Vegas

Great to know if the person can share how to setup the multiple masternodes with the same port 62884. It's not that I have enough for two masternodes, just curious.

Thanks,

Well , what im testing is if the wallet can use additional ports like 62885 ect. Im testing that now. I want to make a clean , easy to understand tutorial with screenshots thats very accurate and post it on the OP.

Update: Ok , the only port that works with the masternodes is port 62884. Ive tried others and they dont work. So when you setup a second masternode, do it exactly as you did the first (use same port and external IP address).

I May try to update this in the next version to allow 1 port per masternode.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
I have 531 XDE2 in wallet how to get the master node? and also i am unaware to use it. need help guys.

Working on creating a tutorial now. None of my masternodes are activated at this time.

Vegas

Great to know if the person can share how to setup the multiple masternodes with the same port 62884. It's not that I have enough for two masternodes, just curious.

Thanks,
legendary

Vegas
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 655
BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch
I've running one XDE2_V2 Masternode with rewards

But I have issues to set up multiple Masternodes.

How to set up multiple Masternodes?

legendary

Thank you Cryptco, remember we are getting the word on that fly coin is becoming Vegascoin.

Thanks

Vegas
legendary
Thank you Woody and Vegasguy for the signature opportunity. I switched to another campaign and will continue with the social media promotion.

Thanks again.

Fully understood, and it doesnt change the fact you are one of our highest supporters Smiley

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Thank you Woody and Vegasguy for the signature opportunity. I switched to another campaign and will continue with the social media promotion.

Thanks again.
legendary
Ok everyone that participated in the promotional rewards program has been paid for last week.

For the upcoming week (Starting Monday), I want to focus our promotion on whats happening with fly coin.

Fly coin is going through a swap in about 30 days. Its going to merge with Vegascoin and become Vegascoin. The flycoin name will be dead. Please get the word out, and vote in the poll on the fly coin thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19200470

Ok Im exausted. Didnt get all I wanted done today, but will resume tomorrow.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
For those of you having syncing issues, please close your wallet, and extract the contents of this blockchain to : Roaming/XDE2v2 : www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/xde2-v2-blockchain.zip

NOTE: DO NOT EXTRACT TO XDE2COIN FOLDER, THIS IS THE ORIGINAL XDE2!!

Vegas

My wallet is syncing but not staking Sad

Hi Zef, We were having the same problem with everything looking great but not getting stakes. I was able to get with Vegas last night. He suggested sending the coins to myself to try and solve the problem of the non-staking coins. That worked - about 240 blocks later, the coins were eligible to stake and did. The problem seems to be in the part of the chain between when the 1st coins were sent (version 2.0) and when version 2.1 was installed???  Give it a shot. If that does not work, he has a 2nd option to try.

legendary
Vegas, can you tell me why my wallet does not sync anymore, deleting everything and putting it back in APPDATA, and my wallet has no active connection, even with many ADDNODE in the CONF file?

Ok few things to check:

1. You are on latest wallet V2.1
2. You have tried to sync without addnodes. (Going to try that now, and see if it syncs).
3. Tried using my blockchain to overwrite yours. Make sure you paste it over folder roaming/XDE2v2

I can test the wallet in windows only. Any other envirmoment like Linux or wine, or mac , I am unable to test.

I will sync from scratch now with my windows wallet, without peers or addnodes. and post the results soon.  

UPDATE:
OK deleted everything from roaming/XDE2V2 except for wallet.dat and restarted, and it synced in about 20 seconds.

Vegas
Activity: 1085
hi =D
Vegas, can you tell me why my wallet does not sync anymore, deleting everything and putting it back in APPDATA, and my wallet has no active connection, even with many ADDNODE in the CONF file?
legendary
So today, I will begin the long process of posting a detailed log of all transactions including addresses from XDE2 and XDE2-V2, Tx ids amounts, names, so if anyone has any questions, they are welcome to ask. It will all be transparent, and clear. I will be updating it throughout the day, so please wait until Im finished before asking questions. This information will be found on the OP. Anyone is welcome to question any transaction. Thank you.

Vegas
legendary
ok so i just sent you more xde2 from my yobit wallet to the origonal address you gave me  and for safety here is my V2 address (edited out) it is literally the best i can do

Date: 5/25/2017 10:30
To: Barenuckles (edited)
Debit: -1.358 XDE2
Transaction fee: -0.00000001 XDE2
Net amount: -1.35800001 XDE2
Transaction ID: e260501c93039dbf381793c11ee4e792546ba0656281fc8602d960eae9549504-000

Ok done.

Vegas
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
ok so i just sent you more xde2 from my yobit wallet to the origonal address you gave me xXaTGNYueCTtzG5L4SDVqvQZebpvnEdU2D and for safety here is my V2 address XF5Vo9tb1jzFoibpfWGnUzFjpWYzakkLgM it is literally the best i can do
Pages:
Jump to: