Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 28. (Read 228401 times)

legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Guys, I have spoken with coinexchange.io , and they have agreed to take down the old XDE2, and post the new XDE2-V2 wallet within 24 hours!! YAY!!!

Vegas

Wow, finally. These are great news. Coinexchange are much more respectable than Yobit.
I see that is on Yobit still possible to buy XDE2 old, does Swap still active?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Guys, I have spoken with coinexchange.io , and they have agreed to take down the old XDE2, and post the new XDE2-V2 wallet within 24 hours!! YAY!!!

Vegas
legendary
legendary
Guys, we now have our own website.

https://xde2.info/

Vegas

Hello, dear DEV VEGAS, your work is very good, I really like the new site, you know of news about exchanges, now that Swap is over ... thanks!

Im speaking with Coinexchange.io , if not I will speak with Nova.

Vegas
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Guys, we now have our own website.

https://xde2.info/

Vegas

Hello, dear DEV VEGAS, your work is very good, I really like the new site, you know of news about exchanges, now that Swap is over ... thanks!
Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Mr Vegasguy please respond to my message ...i have to use new wallet for XDEV2 Swap.. my old hdd crash....
Yes - you need to send the Old XDE2 to Vegas to get the new Version 2.
 1st -update to Current XDE2 (not version 2) then,Recover your coins by getting the wallet working and then, putting the old
wallet.dat or a copy in to the Roaming file for XDE2. If you do not have the wallet.dat or a copy, then, import the private key
into the new XDE2.  See the direction for the swap in the Post 1.
\

i have all except XDEV2 wallet backup... my precious coin are gone  Cheesy... its allright ... i will try to put the hdd pcb board in the oven tommorow... thanks for your help
Mr Vegasguy please respond to my message ...i have to use new wallet for XDEV2 Swap.. my old hdd crash....

I have responded, and you must send your old XDE2 to me first before I can send out your new XDE2-V2

Vegas

Ive Sent the old bird ..... use new XDE V2 i've sent to you please ....new website is pretty amazing..

thanks
legendary
legendary

I have responded, and you must send your old XDE2 to me first before I can send out your new XDE2-V2

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Posts by Person By Date for Week of 06/12 to 06/18
Here is the summary of posts.

Thank you!
legendary
Yes - you need to send the Old XDE2 to Vegas to get the new Version 2.
 1st -update to Current XDE2 (not version 2) then,Recover your coins by getting the wallet working and then, putting the old
wallet.dat or a copy in to the Roaming file for XDE2. If you do not have the wallet.dat or a copy, then, import the private key
into the new XDE2.  See the direction for the swap in the Post 1.
\
Activity: 826
Merit: 303

Any posts after this one will be in next weeks payment.
Marketing for the week ending 6/18 is completed.
Posts after this one will be counted for the week ending 6/25
Thank you,
Woody

Wait ending 6/18 is completed
Thanks information
legendary
Now I have 100 XDE2 in my wallet, and I want to join on your marketing team
Does rich list work with new XDE2-V2? It seems to me that I still on old XDE2
in any case, my address: XZMgyjPmCS9mdnvAWBhjMde5A9htf28F9V
legendary

Any posts after this one will be in next weeks payment.
Marketing for the week ending 6/18 is completed.
Posts after this one will be counted for the week ending 6/25
Thank you,
Woody
legendary
IM speaking with coinexchange.io right now. We are already listed there, just the old version.

Vegas

Coinexchange is much better choice than Yobit. but Why old version? you'll do the same job twice? New V2 was not able to trade for a long time?
I just sent you my old XDE2 for swap. I hope you did not delete my PM with new XDE2-V2 address.  Wink

CoinExchange listed XDE2 aver 6 weeks ago (the old version). Im speaking with them now to get it changed over to XDE2 V2

Your new XDE2- V2 has been send.

Thank you.

Vegas
legendary
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 06/11/17 are below.
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals.

Thank to all those participating!

Paid. Thank you for all that participated!!!

Vegas
legendary
IM speaking with coinexchange.io right now. We are already listed there, just the old version.

Vegas

Coinexchange is much better choice than Yobit. but Why old version? you'll do the same job twice? New V2 was not able to trade for a long time?
I just sent you my old XDE2 for swap. I hope you did not delete my PM with new XDE2-V2 address.  Wink
legendary

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1169
Merit: 1000
still no exchange for xde2 v2?
Pages:
Jump to: