Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 40. (Read 228428 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

How do all coin holders on Yobit learn about swap? When will the swap for Yobit end? What will happen to those coins that will not change, they will disappear from the balance?

Im going to ask all promoters to mention the swap , when promoting on Yobit chat box. The swap for Yobit will end this way: 1. I will send the V2 wallet to yobit, and tell them its a swap. 2. Typically it takes "a few weeks" for Yobit to update the wallet. When they do, all existing coins on Yobit will be lost. Its posted everywhere to remove all coins from Yobit by May 14th 2017, as this is when I will send Yobit the new wallet. Its unknown when they will update it after that.

Vegas
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

How do all coin holders on Yobit learn about swap? When will the swap for Yobit end? What will happen to those coins that will not change, they will disappear from the balance?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

I have XDE2 only on the Yobit exchange, but I do not have an XDE2 wallet. I already downloaded the new XDE2 V2 wallet. How can I change coins from the Yobit exchange for new coins?
PM your new wallet version 2 address to Vegas. Vegasguy will send you an address to send your coins to for the swamp. You can send from yobit and receive from Vegas. Sooner you get coins off exchange and swapped the  better. Thee important part is getting the address from Vegas to send your old xde2 to.
legendary
Someone selling XDE2 VERY cheap. Make sure to put in your buy orders. I have NOT sent the new wallet to Yobit, so you CAN still buy and withdraw XDE2.

http://www.yobit.net/en/trade/XDE2/BTC

Vegas
legendary
I see xde2 still here implementing master nodes which is a big deal. I have not moved any coins out my wallet need 30 more then I'll b back promoting xde v now. I was wondering is the new wallet available for mac?

Wallet for V2 for Mac should be available in the next few days.

Vegas
legendary
Ok Im going to begin the swap. Follow the instructions EXACTLY to get your coins.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!!

1. IMPORTANT: THE NEW WALLET/ WALLET COINS , YOU MUST CALL "V2". THIS MAKES IT CLEAR WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT. OLD COINS CALLED XDE2!
2. DOWNLOAD THE NEW V2 WALLET HERE: http://www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/XDE2-v2-qt.zip
4. PM me your receive address for V2, I will reply with the XDE2 address to send all your coins.
5. Send all of your XDE2 coins to the address I gave you. ONLY 1 submital per person.  Within 24 hours of less, I will send your V2 coins to your V2 wallet.
6. The V2 network WILL be a bit shaky for a day or two until more people join the network.
7. IMPORTANT: keep BOTH v2 wallet and XDE2 wallet open on your computer at the same time , until I post its ok to close XDE2. This helps EVERYONE move their coins.
8. For those of you fortunate enough to hold enough coins to have a masternode, Masternode instructions will be posted soon.
9. As the swap happens , I will be posting detailed information about who sent and received what coins on the OP (under "swap") banner.
10. As I get the XDE2 coins, they will be sent to a "Burn address" where they are unrecoverable. This address will be posted on the OP.
11. For all info regarding the swap, go to the OP.  

All questions, post here. Please dont PM me questions.

Vegas

Source?

Kind Regards,

Christian

HI, Guys the source was already updated on the OP as the wallets were.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000

I have XDE2 only on the Yobit exchange, but I do not have an XDE2 wallet. I already downloaded the new XDE2 V2 wallet. How can I change coins from the Yobit exchange for new coins?

You need to send PM to Vegasguy and he give you address where you will need to send XDE2
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

legendary
If i will keep running wallet 24/7 Will i get reward for 500 XDE2 Huh with new wallet which i already running
Thanks

See previous post above this one. You need to run the new XDE2 V2 wallet.
You do not need to close the old XDE2 wallet. Then, PM the address for the
new XDE2 V2 to Vegasguy. He will send you an address of where to send
your old XDE2 coins. You will receive the same # coins back to your XDE2 V2
wallet but, they will be XDE2 V2 coins NOT XDE2 coins. Exchange is 1:1 coins

You will be exchanging the old coins for new coins in a new V2 wallet.

Okay, now it's clear. When will be payments for last promotion round, to change also this coins for new V2
legendary
If i will keep running wallet 24/7 Will i get reward for 500 XDE2 Huh with new wallet which i already running
Thanks

See previous post above this one. You need to run the new XDE2 V2 wallet.
You do not need to close the old XDE2 wallet. Then, PM the address for the
new XDE2 V2 to Vegasguy. He will send you an address of where to send
your old XDE2 coins. You will receive the same # coins back to your XDE2 V2
wallet but, they will be XDE2 V2 coins NOT XDE2 coins. Exchange is 1:1 coins

You will be exchanging the old coins for new coins in a new V2 wallet.
legendary
Someone asked if we are still doing promotions during the swap.
The answer is a BIG Yes!

I ask about new wallet but didn't get an answer
So what about people who haven't 500XDE2 on wallet? (i have only ~100) Do we need also to migrate on new V2 wallet or it is just for masternode?
See my post answering your question just a few up Post #2850
Yes - everyone needs to install the new wallet. You should keep
your XDE2 wallet running. Since it is a swap, it will run as if
XDE2 V2 is a different coin.

Once you are running it, PM the Receive coins address in the new wallet
to Vegas and he will send you an address to send your old XDE2 coins to
coins to and you will receive the same number of coins but, XDE2 V2 coins
back into the new wallet.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Thanks
legendary
The answer is a BIG Yes!

I ask about new wallet but didn't get an answer
So what about people who haven't 500XDE2 on wallet? (i have only ~100) Do we need also to migrate on new V2 wallet or it is just for masternode?
legendary
The answer is a BIG Yes!
legendary
Yes. The new wallet is to implement Masternodes and other features.
Everyone needs to swap their coins. At some point after the swap is done,
the old wallet will not work and the coins will not be on an exchange.
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
I see xde2 still here implementing master nodes which is a big deal. I have not moved any coins out my wallet need 30 more then I'll b back promoting xde v now. I was wondering is the new wallet available for mac?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
HI Zef, youll need 500 XDE2. So follow the swap instructions above, and make sure you have 500 XDE2, and I will post instructions soon on how to setup a masternode.

Vegas

Well sir, I dont have 500 coins, I have collected these coins by working hard for promoting XDE2, I dont have money to buy the same thats why i missed the copy of yobitpump alert too. There is no way to get the 51 XDE2, at the moment i only have 449 XDE2, i am trying hard to collect more XDE2 by promoting this only. I think I can not get the Masternode. Thats all Sad

Hi zef316.
You doing very well promotions our coins, that please give me Your address XDE2, I send you 10 coins.
Smiley

Thank you. I have sent you the XDE2 add in Pm. thanks once again.

Sent Smiley
We are a team ...
Activity: 434
HI Zef, youll need 500 XDE2. So follow the swap instructions above, and make sure you have 500 XDE2, and I will post instructions soon on how to setup a masternode.

Vegas

Well sir, I dont have 500 coins, I have collected these coins by working hard for promoting XDE2, I dont have money to buy the same thats why i missed the copy of yobitpump alert too. There is no way to get the 51 XDE2, at the moment i only have 449 XDE2, i am trying hard to collect more XDE2 by promoting this only. I think I can not get the Masternode. Thats all Sad

Hi zef316.
You doing very well promotions our coins, that please give me Your address XDE2, I send you 10 coins.
Smiley

Thank you. I have sent you the XDE2 add in Pm. thanks once again.
Activity: 434
Hey Zef,
You are really close to the 500 for a masternode.
You will have that in 2 weeks if you keep promoting.
It is not going away. 20 for chat post, 10 for tweets,
bonus 2, icon & signature. That's 34 a week.

Yobit Pump Alert will be available for a long time too.
In fact it is still improving and really, is beta or pre- beta.

No Problem.
Woody

Thanks woody, everyone witnessed that i am with the campaign since I have joined and never quit promoting while others were not promoting this. I will continue promoting it surely. Thank you.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: