Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDE II coin.NOW 300% POS for a few months. 4hr min stake, only 100k coins. - page 44. (Read 228430 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
I don't care about pumps or dumps I see this pump thing all the time but I largely ignore it.What's the use?It only encourages people to sell?I have 115 xde2 now but I really haven't seen any real incentive to post here I'll just let em stake and buy more and more.I will post here because I like it not because impart of your promotion.XDE2 is one of the best cryptos out there that's what I'm trying to do with my projects we can do it with good promotion and a good caring community.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Rewards Totals
The Marketing Rewards for the Week ending 04/30/17 are below.
Totals for those participating in the Signature & Avatar Campaigns are
included in the totals. Rewards will be paid on Tuesday (or Wed.) as usual.

Thank You!
legendary
Posts by Person By Date for Week of 04/24 to 04/30
Here is the summary of posts.

Thanks guys!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
The $10 is a trial for 30 days and will be removed soon. Its just so people can try it out.

Vegas
legendary
Yes 12 times 1 month is only $120 but, the year is listed as $200
Either the monthly price needs to go to $20 after the 1st month or,
the yearly price needs to come down. I think I read in a past post
that the $10 per month was temporary and a chance to try it out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Everyone Loves Vgina
Guys XDE2 should rise, we have added XDE2 as an option for the payment system for Yobit pump alert.

Vegas

Can I get 1 year but pay month by month seems much cheaper to pay by the month than to commit for any length of time
legendary
Guys , a very close friend of mine "GregofDoom" had his coins stolen. Ive made an executive decision to help him and send him 200 coins from the community wallet. I hope you understand.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18816137

Vegas

legendary
Hey Everyone,
Any posts after this one will be in next weeks payment.
Marketing for the week ending 4/30 is completed.
Posts after this one will be counted for the week ending 5/7
Thank you,
Woody
legendary
Guys XDE2 should rise, we have added XDE2 as an option for the payment system for Yobit pump alert.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
YOBIT, SEND AND RECEIVE WORKING.

I WOULD WITHDRAW NO LESS THAN 5 XDE2 AT A TIME, YOBIT HAS ISSUES WITHDRAWING 5 OR LESS. !!

OK , I just sent and received 5 xde2 fromk Yobit. Confirmed working. I would start by getting your 100 xde2 so you can participate in promotions to get the XDE2 for the masternodes faster. If there are only a few masternodes, then you have a higher chance of being rewarded.  We are about 30 days out from masternodes.

Glad to see that XDE 2 will be getting masternodes. This is a killer feature, in my own opnion, as it motivates anyone to help support the network with their nodes, as well as get incentivized by doing it.

Right now, XDE 2 is cheap, but it may increase in price further when it switches to masternodes. I'm not a fan of trading cryptocurrencies on a single exchange, but as long as there is trading volume on YoBit, then it shouldn't matter.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to grab some coins and support it in anyway I can. I have the feeling that this may become popular someday in the near future. Just my opinion.  Smiley
legendary
first make sure you are on latest version 1.0.8.3

Also you can use these addnodes and create xde2coin.conf

addnode=144.76.237.39:61990
addnode=85.214.147.99:61990
addnode=149.56.154.75:61990
addnode=95.104.227.23:61990
addnode=173.208.164.34:61990

Delete everything from roaming/xde2coin except wallet.dat and restart.

Vegas

copper member
Activity: 475
Merit: 121
my wallet not sync. any help`?
legendary
More reasons to buy XDE2 and hold and stake My yobit pump software was launched and the only payment accepted is fly. The problem is fly has a 7 day min stake time. XDE2 is faster. So Im going to add an option for fly or XDE2 to the payment screen. Will post when its finished.

Vegas
legendary
Zef, I like how you link directly to the software!!! VERY NICE!!! Others, if you can do the same plz.

Vegas
legendary
Thanks for considering XDE2. 1st, see note above Re: Yobit
- somehow they are on the wrong wallet so, you can make
buys but, do not try to take coins from the exchange to your wallet yet.

We are looking at other options to add 1 or more exchanges.
So right now it is a buy and hold situation. In the meantime, we would
participation and input on topics being discussed: Hodl and Masternodes
in particular. If you are anxious to get started, you can PM Vegasguy
to see if you can make a private buy from him unless Yobit gets the
current wallet up.

I don't have an account on yobit because my research demonstrates that they are not the most reputable exchange. I am not interested in trading anyway. I am more interested in getting in at the ground level of a high potential project, doing my part to build awareness, and holding until the network matures. I was considering Bitsend because of its devoted development team, its fair distribution scheme, and its masternode networking platform. I think Bitsend has great potential, but I think this project may suit me better because of its earlier stages of development.

Nevermind, I'm out. This project isn't for me. I just cannot get over the Yobit connection, it just doesn't foster the level of professionalism I believe a serious project should demand. Good luck Double Eagle; I'll be rooting for you and watching from afar.

Guys here is the deal with the exchanges. We can get on any exchange we want, and it requires 1 thing, VOLUME!!!! So the plan is this, the masternodes will bring massive volume especially since Ive lowered the price to 500 for a MN. From there, if we can get some good volume, then I can contact Bittrex and Polo and see if they add us. Everyone has to do their part to create volume.

Vegas
Activity: 368
Merit: 266
Thanks for considering XDE2. 1st, see note above Re: Yobit
- somehow they are on the wrong wallet so, you can make
buys but, do not try to take coins from the exchange to your wallet yet.

We are looking at other options to add 1 or more exchanges.
So right now it is a buy and hold situation. In the meantime, we would
participation and input on topics being discussed: Hodl and Masternodes
in particular. If you are anxious to get started, you can PM Vegasguy
to see if you can make a private buy from him unless Yobit gets the
current wallet up.

I don't have an account on yobit because my research demonstrates that they are not the most reputable exchange. I am not interested in trading anyway. I am more interested in getting in at the ground level of a high potential project, doing my part to build awareness, and holding until the network matures. I was considering Bitsend because of its devoted development team, its fair distribution scheme, and its masternode networking platform. I think Bitsend has great potential, but I think this project may suit me better because of its earlier stages of development.

Nevermind, I'm out. This project isn't for me. I just cannot get over the Yobit connection, it just doesn't foster the level of professionalism I believe a serious project should demand. Good luck Double Eagle; I'll be rooting for you and watching from afar.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
OK the community always overrules me. Then 500 XDE2 it is. This will allow more masternodes on the network. So feel safe to make this your goal as this number wont change. As ive said before YObit wallet is fully working as I tested earlier.

Vegas

500 is a great number for a MN. Definitely I will try to get one going.
legendary
OK the community always overrules me. Then 500 XDE2 will be the cost of a masternode. This will allow more masternodes on the network. So feel safe to make this your goal as this number wont change. Be aware, that the cost of 500 XDE2 now, will be much less, that 500 XDE the day the masternodes are released (about 30 days).  As ive said before YObit wallet is fully working as I tested earlier.

Vegas
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
GUys I want YOU to make the Masternode structure.

Keep in mind , if the price is VERY low , then many will have them decreasing your chance of being chosen by the masternode.

If this price is too high, it wont create demand.

Currently I have it priced at 2000 XDE2. THis can EASILY be earned by buying, staking, and getting 100 XDE2 to participate in our promotions.

Vegas

As others have mentioned, I think 2000 is too high, the only people who can setup masternodes are the dev team which is not what you want.

500 seems like an obtainable number, thats around the top 10 mark on the rich list.

legendary
YOBIT, SEND AND RECEIVE WORKING.

I WOULD WITHDRAW NO LESS THAN 5 XDE2 AT A TIME, YOBIT HAS ISSUES WITHDRAWING 5 OR LESS. !!

OK , I just sent and received 5 xde2 fromk Yobit. Confirmed working. I would start by getting your 100 xde2 so you can participate in promotions to get the XDE2 for the masternodes faster. If there are only a few masternodes, then you have a higher chance of being rewarded.  We are about 30 days out from masternodes.
Pages:
Jump to: