Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 116. (Read 90276 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
CoinToMine.Today
I added a few week ago XDNA (XDNA) to my homemade calculator and is able to provide you with some interesting statistics and graph about this coin.
https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/XDNA/
Activity: 55
COME ON!!! No AMD Miner software for new algo Huh

have some patience, it's coming
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
dual mining is not possible anymore?
No, with the algorithm switch, dual mining will not work anymore.

I see the development in the discord server. The team have done a quick fast job that is having a positive effect on xdna price.
Activity: 23
COME ON!!! No AMD Miner software for new algo Huh
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
No, with the algorithm switch, dual mining will not work anymore.
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Well, I'm glad that the chain appears to moving again after the hard fork. I hope that if there is a fork sometime in the future, that the dev team gives us more than a 24 hour notice to update. Maybe a week or two would help things go a little more smoothly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 6

BSOD.PW supports XDNA
Welcome to the world of happy mining!

NOTE: PORT CHANGED TO 2320!

https://bsod.pw

Europe
Code:
-a hex -o stratum+tcp://eu.bsod.pw:2320 -u WALLET.rig 
North America:
Code:
-a hex -o stratum+tcp://us.bsod.pw:2320 -u WALLET.rig 
Asia:
Code:
-a hex -o stratum+tcp://asia.bsod.pw:2320 -u WALLET.rig 

Be wise. Make profit.
Your bsod.pw team.
Activity: 8

XDNA on protopool.net

Code:
-a hex -o stratum+tcp://eu2.protopool.net:5233 -u XDNA_WALLET -p c=XDNA

Nicahash Redy!!

Low fee 0.5%. Fast and stable mining pool.
Payouts every 1 hour.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
So enemy did the GPU miner?
Activity: 83
Latest from our Discord:

In order to push the blocks in the correct blockchain - point your miners to this temporary pool!!!

z-enemy.exe -a hex -o stratum+tcp://45.77.89.149:5133 -u XE8EoYGAf2JpK2rNs93uvMx8Yh3bwo7Kv5 -p x

replace the wallet with yours

This is a technical temporary pool. You will not see anything in the web interface. But the earned XDNA will be real.

If you haven't done that yet - STOP mining with keccak algo, you're spaming the pools' stratums and prevent them from operating correctly!
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
yes. I know. Each hash needs a different next algo and the gpu is computing 10000++ hashes in a warp
legendary
Black Belt Developer
I have added the hex algo to my opensource ccminer fork. (NVIDIA GPU miner)

https://github.com/sp-hash/suprminer/commit/1ff740fd2349ea9e2f26d1829fe1a8e186857727

you need to fix the bug before you can use it  Grin

I don't think it will work. You are not checking the algo after the first one correctly.
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
I have added the hex algo to my opensource ccminer fork. (NVIDIA GPU miner)

https://github.com/sp-hash/suprminer/commit/1ff740fd2349ea9e2f26d1829fe1a8e186857727

you need to fix the bug before you can use it  Grin
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
what a crock of shit. where are the blocks going.

xdedcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
no pool is working

The wallet is not working since the fork:

xdna-cli getblocktemplate
error: {"code":-7,"message":"Out of memory"}

Resync/Rescan etc. to no avail
legendary
Black Belt Developer
no pool is working
By the way, XDNA proofs its name. It mutates rapidly under a threat.
And consider one more simple thing. No brand new units of ASICs are sold by the Bitmain. They have been used for some time before being sold. Thus, Bitmain doest double profit. I wonder why this simple fact escapes many people's consideration.
I don't understand why FPGAs are evil. I can understand why ASICs are, since they're controlled by a single company which produces ASICs for just mining. Therefore they wouldn't sell money-making machines for what they're worth, they would use them themselves. If they're selling them, it means they're making more money than would from using them.

ASICS are used in secret for ~6 months. And only after they are sold worldwide. Just like it happened with XMR and ZEC. The thing is, XMR changed their algorythm to FPGA-friendly. And perhaps they'll fork to FPGA-unfriendly soon. While ZEC dev team was bought by the Bitmain.

But FPGAs are around a long time now and they're used in security, networking, datacenters... just like GPUs are used for gaming, image editing, 3D rendering etc...
Xilinx and the other company that makes the FPGAs are not selling them for mining purposes, it's the community that modifies them so as to be more effective for mining, just like the modified mods and miners for GPUs.

It's good to have GPU minable and FPGA minable coin (ASICs can go die) and I 100% support the path XDNA is taking, but I don't like the logic "FPGA friendly algo = scam coin".
If some coins are mined with FPGAs, then less people will buy GPUs for mining and the GPU cost and availability will be improved, helping the gamers like me as well.

The problem is, 60+% of newly created coins came to a single pair of hands. Thus making XDNA centralized. And controlled by somebody else. Not the dev team. By some distant power which gives no shit to XDNA. Thus making XDNA coin vulnerable. This power i'm talking about didn't make any serious harm to XDNA, it sold almost all of the coin keeping the price low. Now i'm happy to see that XDNA passed through this test with dignity and now i do believe that XDNA has a good chance for the future!

The other problem is, these Xilian FGPAs aren't available. You just can't go and buy it. There is no place on the planet where i can buy these FPGAs openly.
Jump to: