Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 115. (Read 90276 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hi everyone,

i have problem with my wallet. it is not synchronizing itself. i think it is related with algo changing. always i see that note ''' catching up… processed 62883 block of transaction history. last recieved block was generated 5 hours ago. transactions after this will not yet be visible.''' how can i fix it ?? someone can help me?

Thanks in advance..
Make sure that you use the wallet version v1.1.0.0.
Try to reindex blockchain. Tools > Wallet repair > Reindex
If it not help, you can delete all data files (!!! except wallet.dat !!!). And better backup all files before deleting.

Thanks for quick reply.

yeah it was fault. i was using wrong wallet version. so i download newest one. just waiting for synchoring the blockchain. i will let you know the result.

thanks again
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
hi everyone,

i have problem with my wallet. it is not synchronizing itself. i think it is related with algo changing. always i see that note ''' catching up… processed 62883 block of transaction history. last recieved block was generated 5 hours ago. transactions after this will not yet be visible.''' how can i fix it ?? someone can help me?

Thanks in advance..
Make sure that you use the wallet version v1.1.0.0.
Try to reindex blockchain. Tools > Wallet repair > Reindex
If it not help, you can delete all data files (!!! except wallet.dat !!!). And better backup all files before deleting.
Activity: 12
hi everyone,

Thanks in advance..
Activity: 23
Hi, guys wallet for Mac OS not working on Mac OS 10.13.6 High sierra.
Always crashed!
Fix it please!
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
The newest wallet version is 1.1.0.0
You can download it from github:
https://github.com/XDNA-Core/XDNA/releases/
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Hi everyone, I have a problem. I have mined on www.gos.cx 3.52 XDNA on the wallet the payments have not arrived. I restarted the wallet but it does not sync. Can anyone help me? I apologize for my english

Have you updated to the newest wallet? We had a fork, recently. If you have, you may need to either try rescaning or deleting everything in the data folder except your wallet.dat and .conf files and starting from scratch.
Activity: 24
Hi everyone, I have a problem. I have mined on www.gos.cx 3.52 XDNA on the wallet the payments have not arrived. I restarted the wallet but it does not sync. Can anyone help me? I apologize for my english
Activity: 19
What hashrates are you getting using Enemy 1.15v2 on 1080's and/or 1080Ti's currently?

Mine 1080TI get 11MH/s. Not normal?
Activity: 157
deposit and withdrawal on CB is disabled
is it some solution?
I don't know, I just want to warn
in last time when luxcoin was hardforked, some of my coins didnt arrived to cb, until wallet was disabled
thanks, now just hold  Smiley
Activity: 258
is it some solution?
I don't know, I just want to warn
in last time when luxcoin was hardforked, some of my coins didnt arrived to cb, until wallet was disabled
Activity: 2
Activity: 157
is it some solution?
Activity: 5
I'm interested in this project, and as for me, you need to arrange a free distribution of tokens, because it will interest people.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
What hashrates are you getting using Enemy 1.15v2 on 1080's and/or 1080Ti's currently?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Looks like it's all good now.

Ive removed the fee for now on https://xdna.suprnova.cc

If you're using z enemy 1.15 v1 make sure you have "-f 2" set otherwise you'll get rejects. This is not necessary with v2
copper member
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
network speed is more than 30gh/s, but block rewards is still 5 coins

The code is probably taking some average into account, otherwise it'd jumb up and down very often.
From the past few reward increases though, it seems that the BitGun thingy is reacting pretty fast to the global hashrate.

Good job team!
network speed is more than 30gh/s, but block rewards is still 5 coins
Jump to: