Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 13. (Read 90278 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Speaking of this XDNA project, I personally also think that this project is very promising and I also believe that this project will definitely continue to grow and that we can see success later in its development
Of course, the XDNA project looks very presentable and creates the impression of a reliable and promising investment object. I studied it a lot before I decided to invest my money in it. And let it not a large amount, but I am always careful with finances.
Activity: 210
Do not you think that the market began to recover? All attempts to frighten the community with rumors about the fall of Bitcoin, first up to $ 3,000, and then supposedly up to $ 1,500 and, accordingly, with a complete collapse of the entire market - to me personally seem to be some sort of nonsense.
Activity: 126
XDNA is a very young project He is still developing. I think that XDNA is a great future!
Activity: 669
Merit: 10
During my experience in the year of 2018, XDNA is one of the best coins, in terms of profits I received from them.
I mined, traded, and hold (just hold for a little weeks, or months, not HODL); and most of my decisions with investment into XDNA make me richer a little bit.
Happy with them all!
I agree with you! XDNA impressed me with its potential. I actively invest in projects with masternodes and I can say that XDNA is one of the most promising projects that appeared in 2018!
Speaking of this XDNA project, I personally also think that this project is very promising and I also believe that this project will definitely continue to grow and that we can see success later in its development
Activity: 42
Today the price per coin is 8 cents. I think that a possible last chance to buy this coin at such a cheap price.
We just ignore the noise and focus on our jobs! Wink
This is a very good decision. The market situation is very difficult. Many developers stop developing their products and close projects. I'm glad that XDNA continues to move forward!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
During my experience in the year of 2018, XDNA is one of the best coins, in terms of profits I received from them.
I mined, traded, and hold (just hold for a little weeks, or months, not HODL); and most of my decisions with investment into XDNA make me richer a little bit.
Happy with them all!
I agree with you! XDNA impressed me with its potential. I actively invest in projects with masternodes and I can say that XDNA is one of the most promising projects that appeared in 2018!
Activity: 127
Happy with them all!
Activity: 232
Merit: 24
From the WildRig's miner devs,

WildRig Multi 0.13.1 beta
RX460: ~3.3 MH/s
RX570: ~7.6 MH/s
RX580: ~9.1 MH/s
all links and description is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wildrig-multi-0351-beta-2-multi-algo-miner-for-amd-nvidia-5023676
The platform is delayed because the design has been changed and the core of the web wallet has been optimized - it will be released by the end of the week.

XDNA Creation started its work, we are already working on the applications of the first customers, both in development and in marketing. Soon we will provide a working website.
Great news! It's nice to see that the team works and does not give up despite the negative situation in the market.
We just ignore the noise and focus on our jobs! Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
XDNA Creation started its work, we are already working on the applications of the first customers, both in development and in marketing. Soon we will provide a working website.
Fine! It is very good that you have the first clients. Full platform operation should create the liquidity of the coin and beneficially affect its course!
The platform is delayed because the design has been changed and the core of the web wallet has been optimized - it will be released by the end of the week.

Great news! It's nice to see that the team works and does not give up despite the negative situation in the market.

ANNOUNCEMENT

It seems to me that such a good support for the coin is due to the fact that no one wants to sell coins because they understand that even at the present time they have a minimum price of around 50 cents, and selling them below $ 5 does not make sense at all.
Those ones seems to be strong signals that eventually XDNA found its bottom this time.
Narrow range of price, fluctuated insignficantly, and low volume remained over several recent days.
I strongly believe that finally XDNA found its bottom, gotten strong supports, and will bounce back dramatically soon.
It seems to me that such a good support for the coin is due to the fact that no one wants to sell coins because they understand that even at the present time they have a minimum price of around 50 cents, and selling them below $ 5 does not make sense at all.
It sounds good! I like it! even for a second, presented as my masternode, which I bought for $ 100, will bring me $ 500 a month!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Today, the XDNA coin is being traded on Cryptopia for 9 cents. This is a great opportunity to purchase who planned to launch the masternode!
The fall in the price of the XDNA coin is not significant. In bitcoin, the price fell by only 6%. This is a very good indicator. Many coins fell by 20-25%.
Considering that a few days ago (before the market collapsed), the coin was trading within 10-11 cents, then today's 9 cents show XDNA as a very reliable and stable currency!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Why are you so interested in this project? Honestly, I do not see anything that would make it so incredibly promising))
So you did not understand the project. I advise you to study the project further. Look at the code of the XDNA coin. On the activity of developers on GitHub, On how the project is perceived in the crypto community.
Today, the XDNA coin is being traded on Cryptopia for 9 cents. This is a great opportunity to purchase who planned to launch the masternode!
The fall in the price of the XDNA coin is not significant. In bitcoin, the price fell by only 6%. This is a very good indicator. Many coins fell by 20-25%.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Pages:
Jump to: