Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 12. (Read 90278 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
But you keep in mind that the project XDNA has its own unique BitGun system, which aims to increase remuneration as the network load grows.
Activity: 210
On your 2nd question,
The reward is reduced by roughly 7% every month.
The amount of remuneration is reduced by 7% every month only for miners or for masternode owners as well?
Activity: 232
Merit: 24
How many XDNA I will get from mining (one AMD 570 8GB graphic card rig)?
When will the block reward of XDNA halving?

On your 1st question,
WildRig Multi 0.13.1 beta
RX460: ~3.3 MH/s
RX570: ~7.6 MH/s
RX580: ~9.1 MH/s
all links and description is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wildrig-multi-0351-beta-2-multi-algo-miner-for-amd-nvidia-5023676

On your 2nd question,
The reward is reduced by roughly 7% every month.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Read the OP. ANN.  Smiley
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
Activity: 126
I'm not so sure, you need to look at the bigger picture. I mean, think of the soon to be released software we're preparing, it's a matter of a few days now. After that we'll run a big marketing campaign to get XDNA known. For a young project like XDNA with the coin's market cap being so low, just one or two big investors can double our coin's price.

The upside potential is much larger than the downside one, I'd advise everyone to hold at least half of what they mine. This action would both support the team and I'm sure the miner's wallet!
Thank you for the positive news and in general for keeping us informed about the news of the project! Everything will be fine!
Meanwhile, the price of Cryptopia dropped to 7.5 cents per XDNA coin. It does not work for the coin to hold against the main trend of the market.
I'm not so sure, you need to look at the bigger picture. I mean, think of the soon to be released software we're preparing, it's a matter of a few days now. After that we'll run a big marketing campaign to get XDNA known. For a young project like XDNA with the coin's market cap being so low, just one or two big investors can double our coin's price.

The upside potential is much larger than the downside one, I'd advise everyone to hold at least half of what they mine. This action would both support the team and I'm sure the miner's wallet!
Activity: 42
Meanwhile, the price of Cryptopia dropped to 7.5 cents per XDNA coin. It does not work for the coin to hold against the main trend of the market.
Now generally difficult times for mining. I read that even in China, where rather loyal prices for electricity, miners disconnect their equipment in large quantities.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
TRUSTED  Smiley  Smiley
Code:
Name & ticker: XDNA
Consensus algorithm: PoW/POS
POW phase duration: 1440000 blocks
PoW block reward: Dynamic, 4-109 XDNA lowering by 6.94% every month during 24 months
Instamine protection: First 720 blocks
Hashing algorithm: HEX
Maximum XDNA total supply: 80,620,000
POS starting block: 1440001
POS phase duration: Unlimited
POS block reward: 20 XDNA lowering by 1 every 525,600 blocks until block reward is 1 XDNA
POS block reward distribution: SeeSaw
Masternode reward system: T.N.T.
Light | Medium | Full masternode requirement: 1000 | 3000 | 5000 XDNA
Light | Medium | Full masternode reward: 3% | 9% | 15% of block reward
Masternode reward activation block: 7001
Premine: 971,712 XDNA (0.7% of POW total supply)
Blocksize: 1 MB
Blocktime average: 1 min (DGW3)
Number of transaction confirmations: 6
Maturity: 60 confirmations

FULL SPECS IS A GOOD WAY FOR EVERYONE.
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
What are the hash rates for 1070, 1070Ti and Rx570 4gb ?

I have a GTX 1060 6GB at +150 core, +450mem, @0.650V (around 45W power draw).
Using latest Z-enemy 1.24 with intensity 22 it does about 7250kH/s
But since the algo is a fluctating one, sometimes it drops to 5000kH/s

I guess 1070 will go to 8000-8800kH/s and Ti - 9000kH/s.
I have got 1070. ~11MH/s (+150 core, +450mem)
Now the crypto community has split into two camps: some shout about Bitcoin and the whole crypto industry continue to fall into the abyss ... others shout that the bottom has passed and now only upwards and only to new peaks! )))
Activity: 252
Why should developers give up? Most likely they are not the first year in the crypto industry and understand what is happening. This has already happened many times. After the fall is always going up.
In the present difficult situation, it remains only to truly wish the developers patience and good luck in further promoting the XDNA project. This project is clearly worth more!
I know that the coin's price is not ideal at the moment to support many miners, but the team is working hard to change that!
In the meantime.... hopefully many of you have cheap electricity!
The main thing that the team had the patience not to stop half way!
Cheap electricity left in Venezuela. But for the sake of mining, I would not move there to live)))
Not only the MNs are cheap to buy, but also the AMD miner has been improved!

From the WildRig's miner devs,

WildRig Multi 0.13.1 beta
RX460: ~3.3 MH/s
RX570: ~7.6 MH/s
RX580: ~9.1 MH/s
all links and description is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wildrig-multi-0351-beta-2-multi-algo-miner-for-amd-nvidia-5023676

I know that the coin's price is not ideal at the moment to support many miners, but the team is working hard to change that!
In the meantime.... hopefully many of you have cheap electricity!
Activity: 42
It turns out that today you can buy a XDNA masternode for $ 80? Good price. You can say that almost for nothing)))
Do not you think that the market began to recover? All attempts to frighten the community with rumors about the fall of Bitcoin, first up to $ 3,000, and then supposedly up to $ 1,500 and, accordingly, with a complete collapse of the entire market - to me personally seem to be some sort of nonsense.
We have a very low trading action (liquidity) at the moment, so sharp moves are normal.
This is not low liquidity ... I have coins where every sneeze to buy or sell makes a pump and dump))) XDNA looks very dignified. And tolerates the current stress on the market.
Do not you think that the market began to recover? All attempts to frighten the community with rumors about the fall of Bitcoin, first up to $ 3,000, and then supposedly up to $ 1,500 and, accordingly, with a complete collapse of the entire market - to me personally seem to be some sort of nonsense.
We have a very low trading action (liquidity) at the moment, so sharp moves are normal.
XDNA is no fund for crypto currency donations. I have not yet met a project with a similar concept. XDNA has no competitors. It is perfectly!
Pages:
Jump to: