Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 42. (Read 90278 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The more network members - the correspondingly higher the hashrate in the network. The code of the XDNA coin contains an algorithm that increases the emission in proportion to the load. Thus, the more popular the coin and the more popular the larger the payout!
Well done developers what they thought about the future! And when should we approximately wait for the transition to level 2 of BitGun? Are there any dates?
The XDNA coin will go to BitGun level 2 when the network hashrate becomes greater than 20 Gh/s. Have some patience!
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
The more network members - the correspondingly higher the hashrate in the network. The code of the XDNA coin contains an algorithm that increases the emission in proportion to the load. Thus, the more popular the coin and the more popular the larger the payout!
An interesting idea with a boost factor!
Activity: 126
Not. There can be no deadlines. as the developers can not plan the load on the network. Maybe tomorrow everyone will be sharply interested in XDNA and we will instantly move to a new level of BitGun.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Well done developers what they thought about the future! And when should we approximately wait for the transition to level 2 of BitGun? Are there any dates?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 140
With my Full MN I get 0.95-1.175 depending on the bitgun lvl, that's about 11-14 XDNA per day. With higher hashrate on the network the ROI will turn to incredible numbers in no time!
And when should we expect an increase in this level of BitGun? I want to see how the XDAN flies to the moon!
Is there any data when the 2nd level of BitGun will be included? This should significantly increase the amount of remuneration.
To the second level of BitGun, the XDNA will switch when the Network hashrate 20 Gh/s. So you still have to wait a bit!
Yes, it's a very good system. It turns out that the more people interested, the more will be able to earn
It turns out that the participants will invite their friends and acquaintances, and those in turn other people!
Interesting concept. But how it will work. I honestly don't know much about the technical part
Activity: 224
With my Full MN I get 0.95-1.175 depending on the bitgun lvl, that's about 11-14 XDNA per day. With higher hashrate on the network the ROI will turn to incredible numbers in no time!
And when should we expect an increase in this level of BitGun? I want to see how the XDAN flies to the moon!
Is there any data when the 2nd level of BitGun will be included? This should significantly increase the amount of remuneration.
To the second level of BitGun, the XDNA will switch when the Network hashrate 20 Gh/s. So you still have to wait a bit!
Yes, it's a very good system. It turns out that the more people interested, the more will be able to earn
It turns out that the participants will invite their friends and acquaintances, and those in turn other people!
Activity: 140
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
BitGun is designed so that when the load on the network increases (the number of miners or masternodes will increase), the amount of payments will increase and thus everyone will remain with their own interests!
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Activity: 232
Merit: 24
Does anyone know how much water brings interest per annum? And does it matter what your node is? Thank.
XDNA Medium (XDNA)   ROI 116.44%
XDNA Light (XDNA)           ROI 105.97%
XDNA Full (XDNA)           ROI 82.01%   
And how many coins per day gives masternode? It is interesting to hear the opinion of the owners of the full masternode.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Does anyone know how much water brings interest per annum? And does it matter what your node is? Thank.

It sounds very cool. It turns out that in less than a year, you can recoup your investment. But a year in a cryptomir is very long.
even if the crypto market does not recover for a long time, the investment in the masternodes will continue to consistently generate revenue for its users.
This can be so try to count. The numbers are all there.
And how many coins per day gives masternode? It is interesting to hear the opinion of the owners of the full masternode.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
By the way, today the XDAN coin shows in my blockfolio + 30%! very good growth! I am happy for the project and for myself as an investor!
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

It sounds very cool. It turns out that in less than a year, you can recoup your investment. But a year in a cryptomir is very long.
I think that you can return your investment much faster. For example, yesterday the coin was 11 cents, and today it is 14 cents!
Activity: 141
Merit: 2

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Pages:
Jump to: