Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 6. (Read 90231 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 24
Giveaway - Campaign Reward

Since spring is just around the corner we decided to run a new giveaway-campaign for those who have already set themselves an XDNA Masternode, as well as for those who want to do it.
The new campaign is called "XDNA LvlUp Spring giveaway"

We encourage you to participate with your masternode by leveling up 1 level, except full Masternode owners, they can participate by buying Light and then leveling it up to Medium.
To participate in it, you need to make a screenshot of your XDNA-Core which will have an IP-address, level status, active and last seen time till March 7th.
A screenshot must be placed in this thread, write "XDNA LvlUp!" and retweet last message in our Twitter: https://twitter.com/XDNA_Official/status/1102282609982406658

An example of the required screenshot,

10 lucky random participants who upgrade their Masternode with proof will be awarded with 1 Light Masternode each (1000 XDNA)!

Hello, Dear XDNA community

It's been a while since our last announcement.

Today we want to point out a few minor releases which came out in Feb and make some sneak peaks of upcoming updates to broke the silence in media zone.

(1) In last week we made an wallet update - 1.3.0.1 version
  • Disabled forced reindexing on init that allow to use simple-to-make bootstrap
  • Mac wallet works now on older versions of MacOSx (minimal required version is 10.9)
  • Download link - https://github.com/XDNA-Core/XDNA/releases

(2) We want to welcome our new team member - Biscults !
He will be a part of @Community Manager 's crew and try to attract people to general discussions, don't ignore him please  Grin !

(3) Our website was on pause for about a month with updates but a few days ago we continue development and almost finish it.
Sneak peak link - https://xdna.io/index-new-2/
Short sneak peak of new RoadMap which will be implemented to new website - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GXbTzJpZTqjf14yUTqKYRG4KKAGvmXSkmTttIbdiEWA/edit?usp=sharing
Beside Half-year list there will be SkyMap - our main goals and project domains which we try to achieve while XDNA is existed.

P.S. In negotiations with 3 new exchanges, but main problems is fee ratio and our budget.
P.S.S. Still no news from Cryptopia about getting back online. We will notify you guys ASAP.

Be alive with XDNA!
Vak
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
By the way, the XDNA Foundation provided assistance on an application from Venezuela. Hopefully, even such a little help would be helpful.

Check:
https://foundation.xdna.io/request/31/urgent-move-and-investment-venezuela
It was nice to read the post written by 0blake0. I experienced similar feelings when I first became acquainted with this project. I believe in the prospects of the XDNA.

Thank you for your support! Everything will be possible through everyone's help!  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 344
Merit: 0
Come and mine XDNA on https://thepool.life

-a hex -o stratum+tcp://mine.thepool.life:8025 -u WALLET -p c=XDNA

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.
  • 1% mining fee on all coins that we offer.
  • Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.0125.
  • Multi server configuration running on dedicated hardware.
  • Dedicated support staff.
  • Join our Discord Channel!

thepool.life is giving away 0.1 BTC for the month of February! See our site for details!
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
It was nice to read the post written by 0blake0. I experienced similar feelings when I first became acquainted with this project. I believe in the prospects of the XDNA.
Vak
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
Thank you for your kind words 0blake0!
We are constantly working to improve the XDNA ecosystem and believe that we can make this world a better place with the help of our charity fund XDNA Foundation Smiley

And yes, our whitepaper is not yet translated into Italian. If you want to help us with this - pls PM me in Discord (S.F.Vakano).

Thank you.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
As a sneak peak, I'd like to give our community a tip on something big we're working on! Cool

We're testing a platform which will allow people in Venezuela to easily buy XDNA without even access to internet or even an electronic device!
The economic situation in Venezuela is terrible, and if people can use XDNA in a similar way they'd use fiat (but without a crazy inflation), then that'd be a great help for them as well as a big success for our project!

Hi TasosRiv!

I just read your last post about the "platform" thing for Venezuelan people and I really appreciated it!
I think it is a beatiful gesture towards the persons that in this moment are suffering from a political and economical situation they didn't choose.

I follow cryptocurrencies since Bitcoin came out, more or less: at the time I couldn't afford the hardware needed, but I was really hoping in a better future using a cryptocoin or at least, using a currency that was not strictly bound to banks and speculative markets. The redistribution of richness (also if not complete, at least a bit) is still one of my dream for my future world.

I'm following your project from a week, but I can say that you are doing a great work with XDNA and I honestly hope that it can become one of the major cryptocurrencies around.
One reasons above all is your charity project: is it not common to see someone caring about other people, and I love it.

It is a great sign of sensibility really uncommon in this era.

Instead of thinking only about getting "rich" or to expand the coin inflating it, I feel that your team wants to create something durable, affordable and reliable for everyone.

I'm actually mining your coin at least 10h/24, and also if my GTX1070 doesn't have a great hash rate, I want to invest it in here.

Keep it up with your work guys, having a stable and reliable base for your coin is an important footstep for the future.

I count on you!  Cheesy

P.s. : if you would like to translate your whitepaper in Italian give me a shot! It is my native language! Also if I can do it in my spare time I would be glad to!
As a sneak peak, I'd like to give our community a tip on something big we're working on! Cool

We're testing a platform which will allow people in Venezuela to easily buy XDNA without even access to internet or even an electronic device!
The economic situation in Venezuela is terrible, and if people can use XDNA in a similar way they'd use fiat (but without a crazy inflation), then that'd be a great help for them as well as a big success for our project!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 19

You can now mine XDNA at  autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://hex.mine.zergpool.com:5135 -u  -p c=BTC 

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://hex.mine.zergpool.com:5135 -u  -p c=XDNA,mc=XDNA

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
 -o stratum+tcp://hex.mine.zergpool.com:5135 -u  -p c=BTC,mc=XDNA

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Autoexchange to BTC, LTC, DASH or any other currency we mine
 Happy mining,
  cheers pinpin
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I don't agree with you. Hold is only one good strategy on this bear market, so that I don't recommend anybody to sell their funds now.
To sell your assets in a bear market is a silly idea. Even when it seems that everything is bad and you want to sell useless coins, then think about it because someone buys them from you ... these are manipulations of crypto whales. Do not give in to provocations. Do not sell your coins.
But in other way there are no sense to hold assets which bring you the looses. Warren Buffet said that it is not worth it.

Sure, but there's a main role in cryptocurrencies buy low sell high. if we take your advice and sell our assets on this bear market doubtless we will get lose.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
I don't agree with you. Hold is only one good strategy on this bear market, so that I don't recommend anybody to sell their funds now.
To sell your assets in a bear market is a silly idea. Even when it seems that everything is bad and you want to sell useless coins, then think about it because someone buys them from you ... these are manipulations of crypto whales. Do not give in to provocations. Do not sell your coins.
But in other way there are no sense to hold assets which bring you the looses. Warren Buffet said that it is not worth it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
I realized obviously.
I mined the XDNA coin and also invested money into XDNA.
Really recognized the one is a good one, deserved to invest.
I think so too. But alas, the current market does not allow projects to realize their potential and puts them in a negative light before investors.

times like that are what a lot of investors look for, find good project wait for dump fill bags

i think in this crypto market right now investors alway looking for project to make profit they don't care it shitcoin or not.

if can buy low sell high is good coin for investors.

Sure, nowadays investors in crypto market looking for making profit straightaway. this period crypto market phase is quick gain not holding for a long term.
The XDNA project was initially positioned as a serious and long-term project. Despite today's coin course, I believe in the future of the project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I realized obviously.
I mined the XDNA coin and also invested money into XDNA.
Really recognized the one is a good one, deserved to invest.
I think so too. But alas, the current market does not allow projects to realize their potential and puts them in a negative light before investors.

times like that are what a lot of investors look for, find good project wait for dump fill bags

i think in this crypto market right now investors alway looking for project to make profit they don't care it shitcoin or not.

if can buy low sell high is good coin for investors.

Sure, nowadays investors in crypto market looking for making profit straightaway. this period crypto market phase is quick gain not holding for a long term.
HAPPY NEW MONTH
… and block reward reduced to 3.2 !

We're happy to announce a new big exchange for XDNA - Crex24 ! ! !

The hack on Cryptopia was a big blow to our project, but it didn't kill us; And as the saying goes - "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"!
For the first time you'll be able to trade between XDNA and 5 fiat currencies (USD, EUR, RUB, CNY, JPY), for now through Bitcoin (XDNA>BTC>Fiat and Fiat>BTC>XDNA).

7 days after we started the poll to hear our community's thoughts, our listing went live!
You can start trading here: https://crex24.com/exchange/XDNA-BTC

We hope to see Cryptopia opening again soon and have XDNA trading in at least 4 exchanges:
  • Crex24
  • Cryptopia
  • Crypto-Bridge
  • Altilly

Be available with XDNA!
Great news! Congratulations on your new exchange! Crex24 is a very worthy option as an alternative to Cryptopia.

We're happy to announce a new big exchange for XDNA - Crex24 ! ! !

The hack on Cryptopia was a big blow to our project, but it didn't kill us; And as the saying goes - "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"!
For the first time you'll be able to trade between XDNA and 5 fiat currencies (USD, EUR, RUB, CNY, JPY), for now through Bitcoin (XDNA>BTC>Fiat and Fiat>BTC>XDNA).

7 days after we started the poll to hear our community's thoughts, our listing went live!
You can start trading here: https://crex24.com/exchange/XDNA-BTC

We hope to see Cryptopia opening again soon and have XDNA trading in at least 4 exchanges:
  • Crex24
  • Cryptopia
  • Crypto-Bridge
  • Altilly

Be available with XDNA!
Pages:
Jump to: