Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]XDNA-Revolution in cryptocurrency|POS|Charity Support|NoICO| - page 7. (Read 90228 times)

copper member
Activity: 344
Merit: 0

Come and mine XDNA coin on https://thepool.life

• Multiple world-wide stratum servers to give you the best mining experience you can get.
  • 1% mining fee on all coins that we offer.
  • Payouts are made automatically every hour for all balances above 0.0125.
  • Multi server configuration running on dedicated hardware.
  • Dedicated support staff.
  • Join our Discord Channel!
Activity: 232
Merit: 24
Right now we have some project funds to organize a listing on a 2nd small exchange before we can get listed on bigger ones and we want to hear your opinion.
Which exchange would you want to see XDNA in?

• Crex24
  • Escodex
  • Graviex
  • TradeOgre

Community poll is closed based on the voting in our Discord channel.
Crex24 is the clear winner with TradeOgre second. We're already in talk with Crex24 and we'll look into TradeOgre soon after.

Exchange Listing Announcement

Hello XDNA community !

XDNA team is glad to announce a new Exchange Listing - https://www.altilly.com/market/XDNA_BTC
It is a new exchange which was listed on Coinmarket cap this January.

Be decentralized with XDNA!

PS: Our list of planned exchanges has not changed. Think of Altilly as a bonus!
Crex24 is indeed a good exchange, probably better than Cryptopia too.
They also offer trading with multiple fiat currencies, that'll be very helpful for XDNA.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Right now we have some project funds to organize a listing on a 2nd small exchange before we can get listed on bigger ones and we want to hear your opinion.

• Crex24
  • Escodex
  • Graviex
  • TradeOgre
Of those exchanges that you called, I know only Crex24. Therefore, I vote for him.

• Crex24
  • Escodex
  • Graviex
  • TradeOgre
Hello XDNA community!

PROGRESS & STATUS ANNOUNCEMENT

Short progress report of previous week:
As we said in 2018, we setup an interview with one big crypto-channel !!
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heHGnVEpOPw&t=948s

Right now it is on the Russian but we are 2 days from releasing an English version, it will be on our youtube channel.

Next things which are ready to be released until the end of January:
  • Indian Whitepaper version
  • New website landing
  • Automatic API trading system via website (crypto-crypto)
  • New emergency Exchange (not the one from the list we working for months) from CMC

CRYPTOPIA
As all of you know, our main exchange https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/ ,  listing on which cost us more then 12 BTC in July 2018, was hacked the previous week and closed for an investigation process. If we could say that it hurt us only a bit - the truth is it caused a real pushback in our case.

Initially we setup a big marketing and promotion campaign for new audience to join our community, but it's not going to work without a good classic exchange (not a single DEX).
Also, with a deep disappointment, we have to cancel  the "1  BTC Giveaway" for XDNA holders and also the more than 50 different prizes because the main source for buying masternodes (Cryptopia) is currently closed.
The Russian part of community could hear notification about that event in the interview above. 1st we transferred it from Dec to Jan, but now we cannot set a date when it could happened.

Unfortunately,  chain of dramatic occasions lead us from successful start to current situation and even after new releases of new tools/partnerships or development features market cap was almost always going lower and lower. While we can try to blame red market and hard situation for crypto in general, it would be a mistake to not admit that in some cases & situations we also failed. I (Gunbit) personally feel full of responsibility between early investors and can give you my word, even if crypto-bridge will fall down I will not give up with XDNA.

As a reminder, without advertising XDNA has achieved:
  • Real innovations for the market; new stuff such as BitGun/TNT/HEX & custom GUI design
  • A bright & clear purpose, we want to make world a better place for one in need
  • An optimized economic model with automatic decreasing emission of 7% monthly
  • All possible listings at more than 100 different crypto charts
Hello dear community,

No official announcement today, I just wanted to personally assure you that the team is working to build collaborations and our first priority right now is getting listed in big exchanges.

The unexpected hack in Cryptopia where most XDNA's volume was threw us a bit behind, but you don't need to fear.
As the saying goes, "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" and XDNA is definitely alive!  Wink

Thank you all for your support in those hard times.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
I realized obviously.
I mined the XDNA coin and also invested money into XDNA.
Really recognized the one is a good one, deserved to invest.
I think so too. But alas, the current market does not allow projects to realize their potential and puts them in a negative light before investors.

times like that are what a lot of investors look for, find good project wait for dump fill bags

i think in this crypto market right now investors alway looking for project to make profit they don't care it shitcoin or not.

if can buy low sell high is good coin for investors.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello XDNA community!

XDNA team development update

Android wallet
  • Changed required Android version to 5.0+
  • Changed decimals in BTC amount from 2 to 8
  • Some visual enhancements

Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.XDNA

For the coming week we have some very cool news & announcements!

Be mobile with XDNA!
Get some XDNA to your portfolio while it is cheap  Wink
Glad to see that the XDNA project continues to evolve and improve! Good luck and patience to the developers!
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I see at masternodes.online they have 3 listing of XDNA : Light, Medium, Full. Who can make me have clearly about it?

This coin gives rewards to 3 masternodes per block. One light, one medium and one Full. You need 1000 coin collateral for the Light masternode and it pays 3% of the block reward. You need 3000 coin collateral for the medium and it pays 9% of the block reward. You need 5000 coin collateral for the full node and it pays 15% of the block reward. Currently there are 93 light nodes, 78 medium nodes and 80 full nodes. So currently the best deal is the medium node if you can afford it.
Thanks a lot for your kind explanation, though I have asked it long earlier yet it is helpful to me. I really appreciate your kind response of the post.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello XDNA community!

XDNA team development update

Android wallet
  • Changed required Android version to 5.0+
  • Changed decimals in BTC amount from 2 to 8
  • Some visual enhancements

Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.XDNA

For the coming week we have some very cool news & announcements!

Be mobile with XDNA!
Get some XDNA to your portfolio while it is cheap  Wink
But even with BTC staying at the same price levels, XDNA has a lot of room to grow!
times like that are what a lot of investors look for, find good project wait for dump fill bags
I hold my XDNA for long term, and only think of taking profits when bitcoin reach back to $15k at least.

i think maybe Q4 of this year or next year BTC back to 15K

this year if BTC rise up maybe around 10-12K
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I realized obviously.
I think so too. But alas, the current market does not allow projects to realize their potential and puts them in a negative light before investors.

I realized obviously.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Sorry for the late replies guys, I was a bit sick today and I just checked the forums.

hey guys one of my masternodes keeps stopping the others fine both running the same os and binary so I'm a little confused. Have any of you had this sort of issue and would resyncing the dodgy one be worth a try?

This is strange, are you sure you've updated this masternode to the latest version? It's 1.3.
If it's updated, on your vps type xdnad -listen=0
If this doesn't help either, please come to our Discord and ask for assistance there: https://discord.gg/dzqmQRA

thanks, its been stable for about 32 hours atm so if it stops again I'll give this a go  Cool
I'm glad people like you recognize our work! Smiley
what going on with XDNA price?

today drop to below 1k sat

It seems that a holder sold a big amount in one go, quickly dropping the price because of the small volume we have.
Did you read our official response? You can find it above.

Also let me personally assure you that the team is keep working on an improved site, Foundation platform, marketing actions, collaborations with other companies and most importantly at this point, new exchanges that are bigger than Cryptopia and offer fiat trading.
More exchanges with bigger volumes will help us absorb the sell-offs like the one yesterday and will set a stepping stone on top which we will build our collaborations.

team is good alway update to make XDNA better than other coin.

what going on with XDNA price?

today drop to below 1k sat

It seems that a holder sold a big amount in one go, quickly dropping the price because of the small volume we have.
Did you read our official response? You can find it above.

Also let me personally assure you that the team is keep working on an improved site, Foundation platform, marketing actions, collaborations with other companies and most importantly at this point, new exchanges that are bigger than Cryptopia and offer fiat trading.
More exchanges with bigger volumes will help us absorb the sell-offs like the one yesterday and will set a stepping stone on top which we will build our collaborations.
Pages:
Jump to: