Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][XEL] Elastic Project - The Decentralized Supercomputer - page 13. (Read 450448 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Ben2016
IOTA will hit exchanges in 2 week , and before that it's at 150x of ICO price. Some idiots in here demand to buy XEL at 2-3 ICO price. Unbelievable FUD. Anything below 50x ICO/Donation is not realistic. High risk investment must have high risk rewards.

The only idiots around here are those paying 150x ICO price for IOTA, as well as those who feel they are entitled to 50x ICO/Donation for XEL.
FUD Alert !
I don't know about IOTA, but you're in for a HUGE surprise with XEL.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Shitcoin Bliss
WTB XEL pm me pls boys
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Ben2016
More Exposure ! Go out and spread the great news of Elastic ( Twitter, BCT,.....). And most importantly, ignore the BS that if we have lower market cap, it would be better for us and would attract more people to contribute to this project ( NOT ! ).  I can't even believe people in the right state of mind would say that .
Activity: 170
IOTA will hit exchanges in 2 week , and before that it's at 150x of ICO price. Some idiots in here demand to buy XEL at 2-3 ICO price. Unbelievable FUD. Anything below 50x ICO/Donation is not realistic. High risk investment must have high risk rewards.

The only idiots around here are those paying 150x ICO price for IOTA, as well as those who feel they are entitled to 50x ICO/Donation for XEL.

Time will tell who is right here.

Not everyone gets lucky!

Who needs time, when it seems like everyone in this thread is a soothsayer?

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Time will tell who is right here.

Not everyone gets lucky!

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
I don't even have an idea what IOTA is all about. I really tried to educate myself, but I closed my browser when I read about "internet of things". Not sure why, maybe because this topic already went through its hype cycle (I remember every scientific group succeeded in getting a project funding as long as IoT appeared at least 10 times in the application - at least this was the case a couple years ago)? Or was it rather that I personally have a problem with it, when my toaster communicates with my toilet.

And even if they do so, I can personally am pretty sure they will not use IOTA for that  Wink
Activity: 61
Everyone seems to be  crazy , what's wrong with the fucking market?
Activity: 500
Merit: 507

Seems that you have your eyes closed while you write eh? look at the market before you speak - competing projects (Golem, iExec RLC) are traded DE FACTO for much more than x50 of xel donation price - that gives a clear idea how to valuate Elastic (at minimum). If prices in the market where 10% of current prices I would probably consider a different valuation, but that is not the case and the generally over inflated market has his own valuation at the moment.
Activity: 111

Activity: 96
I think now its time for foundation.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
I am very excited for mainnet. hope everything will be fine. Goodluck
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
I said before lite wallet is a good decision. Good job community. Rise of the decentralized super computer.
I want to try cloud mining on altcoins with safely through elastic pl. Elastic will capabilities all of these with improvements

@by rallier - What's happening with the website?

I've got some material to add to it.  How do I access it to edit the pages?

You can access to website for editing with following that guide: https://github.com/elastic-coin/elastic.github.io/tree/source .
We need to create new original website. (we are using ethereumclassic clone) If you have a new idea, We can discuss it.

I'm just a writer.  I've never worked with designing a website.

I'm sure there's some others on here that could help with designing the Elastic website.

Any volunteers?
Activity: 500

The person who wrote that article is clearly retarded, this is what he wrote before giving a short citation to whalepanda : "WhalePanda specifically criticized Golem and Elastic in his writing."  - the idiot failed to understand what he read in whalepanda's post. He didn't criticize Elastic - whalepanda mentioned Elastic as a positive example on contrary to projects who raised too much with only a whitepaper and no working product.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1334
just in case
I said before lite wallet is a good decision. Good job community. Rise of the decentralized super computer.
I want to try cloud mining on altcoins with safely through elastic pl. Elastic will capabilities all of these with improvements

I've got some material to add to it.  How do I access it to edit the pages?

You can access to website for editing with following that guide: https://github.com/elastic-coin/elastic.github.io/tree/source .
We need to create new original website. (we are using ethereumclassic clone) If you have a new idea, We can discuss it.

I've got some material to add to it.  How do I access it to edit the pages?
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
(…)

The idea is not to see the price of XEL immediately skyrocket, since that would just mean more investors and less opportunity to incentivise the right sort of new members to our community.  

(…)

Well, to play devils advocate here:

Yes, this is exactly what we want. The bigger the marketcap, the more exposure, the more people looking into it, the more potential devs looking into it as well.

I mean, what could be better than standing right next to golem, with tons of ETH devs looking at it, saying "you know, it's not ETH based, but there is something to it"?

I don't say that's how it's going to play out, and to be perfectly honest, although brought up as the main argument of the pro-lightwallet faction, I don't think, that it was the real reason, why so many users voted for mainnet launch, if you now what I mean…

Not sure what you mean by "right sort of new members to our community" exactly. Up until now, except for 5-7 members of the "community" (whatever that is exactly), I only see people cheering from the sidelines (myself included). Once mainnet goes live, we'll see, how many "community members" will flip XEL for profit and leave the boat.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1334
just in case
The point behind us launching a lite wallet is to attract more potentially useful members to the community, such as devs, testers, website designers, PR people, etc., by giving them an opportunity to have a financial stake in the future of Elastic.

The idea is not to see the price of XEL immediately skyrocket, since that would just mean more investors and less opportunity to incentivise the right sort of new members to our community.  

We need to set up some sort of foundation to pay those who have worked on the project and those who are yet to work on it.

Let's remember why we're doing this folks and not get carried away with dreams of instant wealth.
Activity: 1092
btcstakes.com
Just read the article. ICO's are getting hammered. Thank goodness Elastic was funded by "donations".
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Nice find so 50x ico etc is being thrown out because of the golem valuation we all know its a whale pumping ground. oh man this will be interesting. if golem was at $20million would there still be these figures thrown around i dont know. hope it hits exchange soon need you guys profiting from this to buy myst.
Pages:
Jump to: